Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exilion 718 | Grand Exchange | Team Dungeon | Summoning | Duel Arena | Boss raids |

Discussion on Exilion 718 | Grand Exchange | Team Dungeon | Summoning | Duel Arena | Boss raids | within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exilion 742 | Grand Exchange | Team Dungeon | Summoning | Duel Arena | Boss raids |

Welcome to Exilion

Homepage:
Webclient:
Download Client:

Features:

- All Skills

- Flawless Construction

- Pest Control

- Duel Arena

- Castle Wars

- Clan Chats

- Quests

- Grand Exchange

- Fight Caves/Kiln

- Money Pouch

- Economy Server

- PvP/PvE/Skilling

- Automatic Server Events

- Large world to explore

- Penguin Hide and Seek

- Sink Holes

- Evil Trees

- Boss raids

- Shooting Stars

- Interactive enviroments such as desert heat, freezing snow, smoke in dungeons, etc.

- Fully working clans, customization, symbols, etc.

- Player based grand exchange with history, set exchanging, etc.

- Friends chat working with loot and coin share.

- Fully working gravestones with death interfaces, chosing of gravestones, etc.

- Near to all sorts of transportation (boats, minecarts, fairy rings, gliders, spirit trees, jewlery, etc)

- Over 50 accessible monster loctions, dungeons, etc. all completed with objects and npcs.

- Full character customization with saving along with makeover mage, hair salon, etc.

- Squeal of Fortune handling the different types of spins, daily spins, sending to bank, claiming later, etc.

- Account security such as full bank pins with recovering pins, etc.

- Money pouch implementation to everything including shops, dialogues, ground objects, etc.

- Global npc and item spawns, nearly all of them.

- Complete and fully working clue scrolls from easy to elite.

- Trivia Bot

- Achievement announcer

- Proper Dwarf Cannon

- RS-Like teleport ways to walk arround the server

- Godwars Dungeon

- Metal Dragons

- Resource Dungeons

- Amazing Summoning (with charms)

- Friendly Interfaces

- Nice PvP/PvE System

- Fast Support

- Squeal of Fortune