Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elveron 718 - Daily Content - Most Unique - Ultimate Economy

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Large weekend of work and more lovely fafsa. Anyways, cache and client are coming along well, can't wait till it iis finished!

Exciting things to come, and 2ft+ of snow starting tomorrow night, hope I don't lose power

1/25/15
- Nex assassin task now works.
- Added npc weaknesses for more than 1983 npcs.
- Weaknesses include air, water, earth, fire, ice, stab, slash, crush, and range.
- Any npc without combat definitions will now have them.
- Added npc combat emotes for 3483 npcs.
- Players cannot be poisoned in Stealing Creation.
- Elvarg is now attackable for those who were having issues.
- Assassin tasks now work again.
- Advertising is now automatically ip bannable.
- Air rune crafting multipliers are correct now.
- Added in a Market Place with the command ::market .
- Worked around some issues with Iron Man ground items.

Thread Link:

Old   #77

Sorry, meant to post this last night but once again fell asleep at my computer, good morning Here we go!

1/26/15
- Nex max hits are now fixed.
- Bankers at grand exchange work.
- Robots no longer save on the highscores page.
- Increased the stats of ecto and warped claws.
- PvP armor now lasts 5 hours instead of 1.
- Patched an exploit with Dungeoneering Party force teleporting.
- Clan Banks are not eating certain items when doing deposit all.
- Assassin's max hits are based on the player's assassin level.
- Assassin's bonuses are based on the player's assassin level.
- Assassins now have an epic emote and a gfx for arrows.
- Assassins use range instead of melee.
- Thieving is more profitable.
- Fixed purple sweets run energy glitch.

Thread Link:

A bit tired so I will hop in straight to the updates. Hoping to have this conversion done in a few days :3 I hope you have been participating in the server events, because Phil's Event Store is now out!

1/27/15
- Death Touched darts now have their proper effects and don't work with the accumulator.
- Increased the power of the Assassin's.
- Phil's new Event Store has been released, talk to Fame at home!
- Icecream Cone hat now provides protection in the desert.
- Added stats to all of the *** Books.
- Added awesome bonuses to the Citharede outfit including the Holy Cithara.
- Added command for mods+ to add server names that advertise
- Players can log in during update messages if the timer has more than 30 seconds.
- Update messages can last up to 30 minutes iif needed.
- XP Well progression now saves upon server updates.
- ::map command to debug map overlapping.
- Two new commands for donators, ::lie and ::land.

Thread Link:

Old   #78

Sorry everyone, fell asleep around 10pm last night o.O I will be posting yesterday's updates with today once they are complete, lot's to come including the introduction of rares, new end game content, and money making methods Get ready!

Thread Link:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Today was a big wop of updates, and so school continues tomorrow :'( RIP me getting through all this snow to school. Anyways enough of my sob story. We are hoping to have the conversion update very near and I know many of you are on the edge of your seats waiting for non crashing maps. @_Jordan is working very hard on it and it is in only a matter of a few days. Also, we will have our new and awesome websites by @King Fox done very soon. @taht one guy has also been working hard on these updates with me and I am happy to provide this list which includes yesterday's updates. This is a big list containing many improvements and new content you will want to grind for. This update also tailored towards skillers because there are a couple of non combat skill money making methods included in this update and a new incentive to train all 15 non combat skills. Strange rocks are not tradeable, however the teleportation orb created by combining all 15 is tradeable and trust me, skillers will be able to make a profit from the eager pvm'ers wanting to access the new end game boss. So I suggest reading all of this so you are filled in xD

1/28/15-1/29/15
- Farming, Construction, PvP, etc. stores are now accessible to Iron Man accounts.
- Scarlet Spirit Shield and Spirit Shield of Hope reintroduced into the Corp drops.
- Full Slayer Helmets now give a + 15% damage bonus against a player's task.
- Ecumenical Keys can now be used on the Armadyl Lair.
- Increased the prices for: Abyssal Whips, Dark Bows, certain Spirit Sigils, Offhand Chaotics, Glacor Boots, Dragon Boots, Blood Necklace, Hexhunter Bow, Barrows Items, Vorago Items, and the God War Boots/Gloves.
- Made a mistake the other day, teleportation tablets are now PROFITABLE.
- When crafting Pure Essence into Runes, the multiplier s now x10 runes per essence.
- Antidupe manager in progress.
- Added new Trivia Questions and updated outdated ones.
- Ice trolls and mountain trolls no longer null players.
- Mountain troll teleport is now available to players.
- Increased Tournament match win amount (now works).
- Strange Rocks are earned from the 15 different non combat skills while training of any sort.
- If you have all 15 different Strange Rocks in your inventory, you can create a tele-orb.
- The tele-orb can be used to enter Lucien's Lair, careful you can't bank in there!
- Purple sweets and banking is disabled in Lucien's Lair.
- An epic Lucien with multiple attacks, shouts, awesome graphics, etc.
- Lucien drops high valued batches of items, masses of runes, the powerful amulet of lucien, and a christmas cracker.
- Christmas crackers can now be pulled.
- Added a Completionist Cape requirement for creating a teleportation orb.
- Toktz-xil-il has been added.
- Scarlet Spirit Shield and Spirit Shield of Hope each have their own effects.
- Spirit Shield of Hope now has a chance of absorbing hits and healing the player.
- For those that don't know, the Scarlet Spirit Shield deflects hits.
- All mute, jail, and ban commands work correctly.
- Antidupe manager is now finished.
- Fixed Server advertising name glitch.

Thread Link:
Old   #79

Not much to say but we are getting close to that conversion with most of the packets done and continued search for those changed component ids.

1/30/15
- Added npcs to ::market.
- Construction Teleports are now accessible in the Skilling Interface.
- Fixed clan bank dupe.
- Fixed another duelling arena dupe.
- All mastercapes now have particles.
- Made adjustments to the Lucien combat script.
- Tele-orb is now tradeable.
- Continued work on the conversion update.
- Construction and hunter rocks are easier to obtain.
- Lucien is now in a multicombat area.
- Added Korvak the wizard, who will be handling Tournaments.
- Players can now run around bank booths at home.
- Construction can now be chosen as a skill in the XP lamps if you own a house.
- Full slayer helm does 15% more damage on slayer npcs.
- The Elveron Panel now shows the higher donator tiers in player ranks.

Thread Link:

Updates may look a bit slow for today, but it is coming close to the conversion I'm tired so I don't have much to write, here we go:

1/31/15
- Added some of the missing rules for the Duel Arena.
- Added a few more valuable bulk drops to Lucien.
- More work on the conversion update.
- Completed some of the potion effects that weren't working.
- Tournament matches can be played with your own armor.
- Items dropped on death are now logged.
- Increased the power of the Spirit Shield of Hope.
- Lucien's Amulet now has bonuses.
- Removed the "damage cap" from Lucien.
- General performance fixes.

Thread Link:

Old   #80

Decided that I'm going to introduce the PvP Tokens, shop, and others in the next few days as we await the conversion. I would also like to welcome back @Rockon and @Chance . That is all for tonight, I don't feel too well but no school tomorrow so I guess I can get some rest since I'm not too great

2/1/15
- Tournaments have been reenabled.
- Added option for turning off autocast after wearing items.
- Added option for continuing combat after eating/drinking.
- Added option for continuing combat after wearing items.
- Wilderness agility course teleport teleports the player outside of the course.
- Fixed shop item selling for shops that don't use gold.
- XP well loads after update.
- Fixed Fist of Guthix orb issue with Lucien.
- Added option to view statistics for fun matches.
- You can now trade at home.
- Examining a Strange Rock now gives a description with the skill it belongs to.
- Began work on a PvP Token system and reward shop - suggest ideas!

Thread Link:
Old   #81

Not posting that because I was forced to (help me) xP Also, congrats to @Charity for her promotion to support, I'm sure she will do a stellar job. Not only is she now support, but she is also the head of the operator team and will have the power to manage all the operators including promotions and demotions.

I meant to post this last night but yesterday was an exhausting day for me. I got snowed in the bank for a few hours, I spent hours shoveling the 3ft+ of snow (which still isn't done yet), and then my computer died last night. Sorry for the delay in posts, here are yesterday's updates:

2/2/15
- Fixes and performance adjustments to Instanced Dungeons.
- New home page and website design is out, @King Fox bae.
- Began work on the new web player portal and account management.
- The website now automatically grabs feed from our developer's log.
- New smooth design, website moves gracefully with the user.
- Statistics have been added to the landing page.
- Highscores now shows more info about users such as kills, deaths, etc.
- XP Well saves after update.

Thread Link:

I've been aware that PvP needed some revamps, and here we are working on that. Also, we finally have an ETA for the conversion update. A beta will be online Friday, so get ready, we will need testers before we implement it into the server over the weekend.

Stay tuned, this is day 1 of the PvP updates and there is more to come the following days!

2/3/15
- Began work on Donator training zone
- Fixed Spirit shield of hope poison effect
- Created PK reward system.
- Players earn pk points in safe and dangerous pk spots.
- A much larger amount of pk points are earned in dangerous pk spots.
- Pk points are based on how much is risked.
- Pk points are also based on how often that player is killed.
- Started working on PK reward shop.
- PK reward shop will contain a great deal of items tomorrow.
- Barrows minigame gives better rewards.

Thread Link:

I've been aware that PvP needed some revamps, and here we are working on that. Also, we finally have an ETA for the conversion update. A beta will be online Friday, so get ready, we will need testers before we implement it into the server over the weekend.

Stay tuned, this is day 1 of the PvP updates and there is more to come the following days!

2/3/15
- Began work on Donator training zone
- Fixed Spirit shield of hope poison effect
- Created PK reward system.
- Players earn pk points in safe and dangerous pk spots.
- A much larger amount of pk points are earned in dangerous pk spots.
- Pk points are based on how much is risked.
- Pk points are also based on how often that player is killed.
- Started working on PK reward shop.
- PK reward shop will contain a great deal of items tomorrow.
- Barrows minigame gives better rewards.

Thread Link:
Old   #82

Hello everyone, I know business has been a bit slow recently (and trust me, those PKing updates will flow in) however we have our priorities with some longer term updates such as the conversion update which will improve the server a ton. Hopefully we can get a beta up on Friday to test and then we can complete the conversion by Sunday night. Stay in tuned, even if we aren't posting that many updates, we are still getting a lot done behind the scenes. The future of Elveron will look a lot brighter after this conversion update.

2/4/15
- Added command for edgeville pk teleports(::edge or :k).
- Completed an in-game suggestion manager.
- Talk to the Squire at home to make suggestions.
- Added ::agree and ::disagree to agree/disagree with suggestions.
- Suggestions will be saved and sent to the Staff/Devs.
- Aura's are now untradeable..
- Significantly reduced the number of tasks that the server runs.
- Pendents no longer deplete on login.
- Yells now start with capital letters.
- The squire at home can take suggestions.

Thread Link:
Old   #83

Small batch of updates today because most of the time was spent on..... THE CONVERSION BETA!

So, as promised the beta is now online for our new 742 conversion. Please note that this is a BETA and the purpose is to find all of the non working things so that we can fix or add them in before our planned release on Sunday. We are aware there are things like invisible male models, etc. because we still need to work on them. However we need the biggest list possible of things that aren't functioning as we are still in the need to identify packets, changed components, etc.

Please make a list of everything that isn't functining (eg. clan functions, grand exchange searching, invisible models, specific broken interfaces, walking, etc.) and send a PM with the list to me on the forums.

I urge you guys to test absolutely everything so we can have a near to flawless release :3

The beta client can be found here:

2/5/15
- Fixed some spelling errors in Max's skiller task system.
- If your inventory is full and you earn a Strange Rock, it will appear on the ground.
- Iron Man accounts can now sell to the General Store.
- Items sold to the General Store by Iron Man accounts do NOT appear in the general stock.
- Right click options on Sailors/Charters now work.
- Noted items can be sold item stores with noted items in them.
- New item prices for pretty much every item.
- Shopkeepers no longer have unlimited money.

Thread Link:
Old   #84

Today's beta testing has been very successful and we have been able to accomplish a lot more with the data that users have provided us with. We are getting very close, although we still have a while to go. Many things were added, many things were fixed, many things were adjusted. There are still issues and we have updated more progress to the beta server and would like you guys to continue finding stuff and sending me a list via pm. There has been a lot of work going into this today so I will not bullet point updates today.

Also, the shop keeper price cap has been removed.

Another successful day of work on the beta. Thanks for all the reports, they have helped. I wish I got more stuff done but I had a swim meet (1st in all my events babeh) and then I had a headache and took a 4 and a half hour nap, then decided that I need to binge watch some Survivor since I'm not feeling great. Anyways we still got a lot done today, finally finished the player and npc masks and got a huge chunk of the decoding/encoding packets. Just need to find a few more for the G.E., find all the new component ID's for clans (RIP there's a **** ton of them), code in the new Squeal of Fortune, and fix up some things. I'm hoping we can get this done by tomorrow night (crosses fingers) however we will see. We don't want to rush this or else the server will become very buggy and we don't want that.

We REALLY need people to continue to find non working stuff, bugs, etc. We know there are still things missing that we haven't redone but we may not be aware what they are and you guys need to try out a bunch of things and send them to me in a PM.

A lot of these things can be random, here are examples of random ones that were missing and completed today:
URL Opening (crashed the client)
Projectiles (magic spells/runespan siphons/etc invisible)
Opening World Map (missing packets for those, crash)
Missing Map Data (in the training zone and blink)
Buggy Cutscenes (packet missing to move the camera angle)
Sound Effects Not Playing (sound effect packets missing)

We need close details such as those so that we can find what is missing and add them in. Try to get them in and make sure you are playing on the beta!
Old   #85

I know I know, I said the conversion would be done by Sunday (I hoped) but we are not quite done yet. A lot of people underestimate this and wonder why it has been taking us over 2 weeks of hard work (also with time constraints), however this is a LOT of work. Basicly, we are writing a lot of the networking from scratch while upgrading the cache. A lot of the interfaces have different component id's (the buttons you press) so we have to go through all the interfaces, we have to re identify packets going in and out between the server and client since they all changed in the revision, we are upgrading to newer versions of netty and improving networking by implementing multi-threading and such, and re doing a lot of the cores and such while we are at it. This is a huge process and its almost like rewriting the framework again because we have been kind of working in a pig sty recently. Anyways we are getting close to done, of course we want to test the hell out of this so that we can have a smooth release. We still have to finish up the Squeal of Fortune (finally found the runscripts and configs) in which we have a few more things such as 10x spinning which you all have been waiting for. We also have Clans to do, and boy this is a pain in the *** because all of the component ids and a lot of the configs changed in the clan settings/permissions/ranking interfaces even though the interfaces NEVER CHANGED.

So, please keep beta testing and PM'ing me bugs that are occuring. I have updated the server with our patches and additions from today so please check it out.
Old   #86

Yes, another lovely version of the beta. We did get a ton accomplished today with our 7th snow day. Every config and component of the clan interfaces changed in the revision so it was like basicly doing clans all over again and took hours and hours. Nethertheless, clans finished And we have some neat stuff like the 10x Squeal of Fortune spinning (SoF complete btw), etc. We still are bug testing, optimizing the client, and completing things. Just found out that there are new Duel Arena interfaces and that none of the old ones exist anymore, great. So, another hard day of work tomorrow, but we will get stuff done. Stay tuned and keep testing!

Nearing an end to the beta versions, trying to optimize the client for Mac's although I haven't been able to find mac users to test out the client for me... Progress has been a bit slow due to the fact the storms recently have been knocking out my neighborhood's internet a lot. Anyways we are nearing a close to the end and I am finishing up the last bits of cache work needed. I have to pack in some missing item models and map data such as burthrope. Other than that we are nearly done with the duel arena, grand exchange was completed today, and many more packets were identified. Still a bit stumped on the world map, but I guess that isn't huge if I can't get it done for the initial release. Stay tuned for more progress

If you are a mac user, add my skype: mabrox97
Old   #87

We are urking closer and closer and I am far beyond excited. The server is running so much smoother, things are starting to fall in place, and while we are at it we are just fixing some bugs that have been lieing around for a long time that should have been dealt with a while ago. Again you can't rush perfection, however we do believe that our Friday/Saturday ETA is looking pretty accurate at the time. Stay tuned and continue testing!
Old   #88

Another very hard day of work. We were actually planning on tonight, however I have been sick recently and it has really delayed my efforts as I've been resting a lot the past three days However I am beginning to get better and finally found the configurations and stuff I needed for the Notes, Grand Exchange, and others that changed. Got a lot accomplished today, and @taht one guy did some marvelous client work and got the client running smoothly on Mac computers and even added in some cool tweaks such as WASD movement (like Minecraft), zooming in and out of the game with ctrl +/-, and screenshots. These are all coming in the conversion update so stay tuned, we only have a small list of things left to do. Sadly including the Duel Arena which changed so much, but that should only be a few hours of work. I will be working hard tomorrow in attempts to get this done for Sunday night, it all depends how well I feel.
Old   #89

As many of you know, I have been sick recently which has really slowed down the progress of this conversion. I slept for most of the day yesterday and got in 3 hours to code, in which I was able to finish the Duel Arena and pack in the missing map data. This will be the final day of beta testing as I can predict that everything will be finished tonight if I can run on a proper schedule today, it all depends how well I feel (sorry).

Well, the conversion is finished and we are now a pure 742 server. I am very happy now that the hours of work have paid off. This is beneficial to all of us and we have begun cleaning up and rewriting this entire source to have the server running as smoothly as possible. Tomorrow will be a slow day with updates so that we can all relax since this whole conversion has been kicking our ass for the past two weeks. I am exhausted and sick at the moment so I will not write a whole lot, however here are the features for the new conversion.

By the way, you WILL need the newest client to play again. As usual, if you find a bug please report it on the forums and we will work on it.

CONVERSION:
- Converted to Netty 4.0.25 API. (This is a library we use for establishing connections between client and server). This version is a lot more stable than the older versions we have been using.
- With our completely rewritten networking, connections are a lot more stable and secure and you will not be experiencing common disconnections as in the past with our player base.
- Rewrote the framework of how the network is handled. Matrix didn't write their networking correctly versus how Netty wants it to be done. Introducing the use of pipelines and basic multi-threading usage, which can significantly improve server stabiltiy and performance.
- Rewrote how the cache is loaded and stored, reduced the ton of mess that existed on the Matrix framework.
- Rewrote how the client and server establishes a handshake to start making real connections and rewrote the js5 protocol.
- With this we also added in a lot of extra verification and update servers to quickly patch issues and prevent non verified clients such as cheat/bot clients.
- Rewrote the login protocol, possible integration of a full lobby which is in progress.
- Rewrote how packets are built and deconstructed. Packets now have its own real system where they are filtered and then transmitted to and from the server.
- After going through all of the packets (oh the time and pain), packets and masks are no longer getting mixed up with a large volume of players online such as 80+.
- This means that if there are a ton of players online, NPC's will no longer randomly transform, break, send strange animations, etc.
- In this time, we also decided to rewrite the content and the cores so that our game runs smoothly and we don't experience lag with content I poorly wrote ( and Matrix ) years ago.
- Also in the process of rewriting the Game Engine, already implemented handling of server wide tasks rather than a single task for every single player online (oh god the usage on that).
- New pure cache, new horizons. We made sure we packed all of this properly so it isn't buggy as hell and doesn't crash players all the time. There are many new things that bring in potential new content (already started on Wildy-wide Bounty Hunter) and players won't have to worry about something like crashing while bossing.
- With our pure 742 we now have completed maps and all of the xteas to our revision, meaning you won't be walking around and crashing all over the place because of broken/poorly packed maps (Kalphite Lair, Seer's Village, Burthrope, etc.)
- Many new packets that we never have discovered before have no been implemented, giving us more opportunities to get creating and add new content (for example with new camera packets we can make cutscenes more in depth).
- Animations and emotes are updated and properly packed, and this fixes a variety of things. Nex's certain attacks no longer crash you, all of the emote tab emotes work (INCLUDING the brand new ones up to the update before EoC). Adds some of Solomon's too!
- Speaking of Solomon's, we now have his interface in our cache and we are working on his store to use for NEW Loyalty Token rewards compared to our current not so very well shop.
- Also similar to Solomon's, we have the brand new Squeal of Fortune and fixed it up a tad since our other one wasn't complete. Now we have everything, the new runscripts/configs, etc. INCLUDING the long and beloved 10x SPINNING OPTION!
- While we are on the topic of interfaces, all our interfaces are now part of the 742 revision and are no longer a mix of 718, 736, 742, 721, etc. interfaces all over the place, THEY GO HAND IN HAND!
- Some of the commonly used interfaces that are updated (and damn it took ages to find all of the hidden components, buttons, etc.) are Clan Settings, Gravestones, Duel Arena (still in progress), Squeal of Fortune, Overlays, etc.
- Equipment tab you say? Yes, that was very buggy and annoying, it was actually messed up in the 718 cache. However seeing as it had all the components in the 742 cache, I decided to work on it and now it should function perfectly (thank god!).
- In the spirit of interfaces, we took time to rework a lot of the skills and minigames, incorporating new features you will find and fixing pains in the ass like the not being able to purchase a Ring of Kinship for Dungeoneering.
- But wait there's more, NPC combat for you PvMers has been pushed to the max. We have loaded many weaknesses and strengths, and included some new features in our cache that wil increase the experience.
- These things include new targeting systems, aggressiveness, HP bar sizes depending on the NPC's HP capacity (bigger, longer bars for corp/nex/etc).
- On the equipment side, many of the items models have been fixed and I know some have been pretty irritating and unattractive to see, and we have double checked most of the weapons/armor to make sure they look great.
- Sounds are also an interesting new feature as since we found more sound and noise packets, some dialogues have voices, some weapon attacks have new hit sounds, etc.
- Speaking of hits, we incorporated more hitsplats while exploring the hit packets and found some more interesting hitsplats to use like disease, critical hits for range/mage, etc.
- Our client has also been worked on a lot and doesn't have all the unnecessary stuff packed into the Matrix client since ours is from the 742 deob.
- Automatic detection of Java versions and analysis of computer specs to determine the best configurations for your computer's build and also makes suggestions like specific java versions to use, etc.
- We have also worked to optimize the graphic settings for both OpenGL and DirectX, featuring a lot less crashes and new settings WORKING like anti alliasing, etc.
- Also in the spirit of client stuff, we have been working hard to improve the client conditions for Mac and Linux users because we want everyone to be able to play.
- With our new client we also now have both server AND client sided pathfinding/clipping. Now you won't get stuck running past bank booths at home or getting past that forest of trees, or even fighting the giant Vorago.
- Other new features not mentioned of our client are the ability to walk around with WASD movement (like Minecraft <3), the ability to do ctrl + to zoom in and ctrl - to zoom out, screen capturing on demand, and other great things!
- There is honestly so much we have done in these 2 weeks I just can't remember, just find out and enjoy the game

Thread Link:
Old   #90

Despite the controversial feedback I have received recently, I still stayed motivated to improve the server. I was completely aware that there were bugs that would be in the release of the conversion because no game is ever 100% perfect, and we needed this stage in order to find the rest. While we did have a lot of participation in the beta, there were things that just weren't noticed until played on a large scale of online players today. Even if we spent a lot more time on this with a lot more testers, we still may not have found these things until it was on the live server. Anyways, @taht one guy and myself will be working hard the next few days on patching these up so that we can see the conversion update in it's fullest glory. Today was a great start and we are hammering out the list. In the meantime please don't suggest new things at the moment as we are focused on the new bugs. We would appreciate it if you guys post new bugs that arose after the conversion update, and make sure there isn't a thread made about the issue already. Thanks!

Ontop of the negative things, I have heard great things as well. Some people who couldn't even get the client working before have now been able to load our new client and began to play again. I am also hearing great things about the improved performance and stability (aside from these glitches that are being patched as we speak) and through all the positive feedback I gained the motivation to push through all of this, so thank you everyone. Stay tuned!

2/17/15
- The donator/support icons no longer have the white shading.
- A few fixes and general improvements with the new Squeal of Fortune.
- Fixed up all of the ancient curse prayers and updated the overhead icons.
- The login music has been added back, SAIL!
- For the offhand weapons that lost stats for some reason, they have returned.
- The crashes at Blink have now been solved.
- The Punishment Handler has now been fixed (DC issue).
- Fixed issues with not being able to set up cannons in many areas.
- The XP Counter now works properly including the setup menu.
- Items can now be swapped around in banks.
- Patched the map issue with the Eagle woodcutting teleport.
- Fixed some newly rising issues with trade.
- Added in the path finding for player options (trade, follow, etc.).
- Fixed being able to have special characters in names.
- Fixed players logging in to the same account multiple times.
- More bankers will allow the player to bank.
- Bankers without names in dialogue now have names.