Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elveron 718 - Daily Content - Most Unique - Ultimate Economy

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
As I have had a very stressful week with college applications, planning some more college visits, end of the term work, sports, etc. etc., I decided to take a relaxation day. There is no new content today server wise (shocker I know), however there is a community update. We have realized that social media is very important in our presence in the RSPS community, and it can bring in a great audience. I will now introduce our new forms of media and how you can help us out for each one of them.

Reddit: Runescape Private Servers
We need to DOMINATE Reddit. Why? People actually look at the RSPS section. So what do we need to do? We need to make posts about Elveron on Reddit, whether it is our own threads/links or commenting on topics about people looking for servers. We also need to upvote every post about Elveron so that it becomes noticeable. This can help us greatly.

Facebook:
Like us on Facebook! We now have a Facebook page that will be managed by @5ive. This page will post our updates, content polls, etc. It will be a very interesting page that you can read from your News Feed, and if you are bold enough, you can share the page and use hashtags to get it more noticed. Please support Elveron by liking the page!

Youtube:
Subscribe to our Youtube channel! We will be posting trailers, guides, commentaries, pk videos, etc. more often on this page. To our common video makers, we will begin opening applications to a new Video Maker rank which, if accepted, will grant you access to the YouTube to post videos of Elveron, spread our channel, etc. What you can do to help is to subscribe, like our videos, comment on our videos, and repost both our channels and videos. Youtube is a great source of players and the more people we have helping, the more views we get.

Instagram: Instagram
Follow us on Instagram, why not? This is also brand new and managed by @5ive. This can help our public image alot, as there are RSPS players on the scene of Instagram, and comments/likes on our page helps. So why not throw us a follow, like our pictures, comment great things, etc. I know this sounds silly, but Instagram can be a huge help to us

Thanks everyone for the support!

Thread Link:

With the help of Vip3r bae, NPC nulling was fixed after some cores were redone. Finally picked that off of my derp list, so Jazzmine and I decided to revamp the toolbelt since that was on the derp list as well, and Random has been craving for this along with many other players. Great day in updates overall Got an A on my paper I was up till 3am doing, so I am pretty happy. Today was just great in general, although the term was ending this week and next week so I'm just stuffed with work. Anyways here are tonight's updates.

Also, we now have a twitter page due to increasing concern to make one by the community. So, please follow us and retweet us, hashswag us, etc.

https://twitter.com/Elveron718

ALSO, one last thing, please read this VERY important announcement about this weekend here:

10/23/14
-NPC nulling has been solved after rewriting some cores thanks to Vip3r.
-The construction requirement for the Completionist Cape has now been fixed.
-Peaches are no longer way too OP, just realized I accidently added an extra 0 to the healing. derp
-Fixed the issue with crushing items using a pestle and mortar.
-Crafting gems with the one click option and toolbelt now works.
-Fletching with the one click option and toolbelt works.
-You can now sheer sheep with your toolbelt. (BAAAAAHHHHH -Random)
-The Pestle and Mortar should now work with the toolbelt.
-Crayfish can now be caught with the crayfish cage and use of the toolbelt.
-You can now rake your patches with the toolbelt.
-The seed dibber is now compatible with the toolbelt.
-Farming produce can now be harvested with tools in the toolbelt.
-Farming patches can now be cleared with a spade in the toolbelt.
-The glassblowing pipe has now been fixed and works with the toolbelt.
-All of the crafting moulds now work with the toolbelt.
-Cannonballs can be smithed with the cannonball ammo mould in the toolbelt.

Thread Link:

Old   #17

Fixed a money Bug that was being abused. Staff are working on confiscating all the profit made which us clearly stated in the logs. That's all I got for today, literally got home, packed, and I am still in the car from a 6 hour drive so far. At the Canadian border, cya later guys!

Old   #18

Well, I was able to get some stuff done today. I had a good hour in the hotel, so thought why not get some coding done. So, here is all I could do. Besides that, I am having a great time and all this French food, omg.. I can't even go back to Boston and their fast food. I will probably not be on at all tomorrow because I have the college tour in the morning, then I am meeting with the head of the computer science department, then I head on the road for a 7 hour drive back home. So, here are the updates today you guys:

Also, the staff team is working hard on cracking down on the rules. We will not use super power force to scare all the players away, however we will be issuing appropriate warnings and will be making sure that there is an end to some of this unacceptable behavior, ESPECIALLY racism. We have gone over the rules today, we have made adjustments with @Rs. and we will be making the server a better environment for players.

10/25/14
-Fixed the issue with not being able to eat food.
-You now no longer get the "You don't have the required items" message on some potions, etc.
-Added some foods to be eaten that were requested.
-Made some fixes with the toolbelt, still not 100% but we are getting there.
-Added the one click option to cutting gems.
-Added all the Implings back to Puro Puro.
-Fixed some issues with the Impling respawning that were causing part of the nulls.
-Fixed some issues with the punishment system.

Thread Link:
Old   #19

Arriving back home very soon, the updates will continue tomorrow!

Today was a big day, hit an all time record on a weekday of 60 online (pretty cool huh?) and we are now ranked on Google for page 1 (best rsps) and page 2 (rsps). This should bring us lot's of traffic in. Today was just a great day in general, saw some old faces come back to the server, got a good amount of coding done, etc. All positive stuff except this is my busiest school week (cry cry).

Anyways, got Fists of Guthix in, a fun minigame that I hope the community partakes in. Rewards will be coming in tomorrow, although you will already earn tokens from tonight's update. MORE TO COME

Check out our new behind the scenes post!

10/27/14
-Added a system in which if you attempt to log into a "nulled" account via the last IP it was logged into, the system will kick that player off the server and fix the account. No need for staff to do it anymore.
-Added a system to monitor and log the player count, so we can see our progress.
-Released the BETA for Fists of Guthix (a few days work).
-Worked on the FoG Lobby, current minimum size is two.
-Added a system for the points/tokens for FoG.
-Added a targetting system for hunting in FoG including the navigation system.
-Added the orb charging and relation to the circular piece.
-Added passing through the barriers at FoG.
-Added the proper count downs and timers to FoG.
-Added the lobby interfaces and notifications on what you can't bring into the game.
-Fixed many bugs in the Duel Arena and it has now returned!
-Patched many smuggles of teleporting out, but why would you want to anyways?
-RuneSpan and Puro Puro is now back in action.
-Fixed the KC issues with God Wars after the Instanced Boss update.
-Instanced Bosses have returned and are functioning well.
-Claiming a vote reward now announced what you voted for.
-Increased the vote rewards to motivate people to vote.

Thread Link:

Old   #20

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

That's right, I got some of the craved updates on my bucket list done. Enjoy these awesome updates today We hit an all time record for a weekday player count of 68 today! Gratz to the Elveron community, you guys are awesome and I never thought we would grow this big <3 I hope that we can hit 100 in November, I KNOW WE CAN DO IT

Also, PKing is starting to grow I was curious so I searched Elveron on Youtube and was happy to find out that people have been posting PKing videos and we have 20+ on Youtube. Can't wait to see very active PKing on Elveron soon

10/28/14
-Added Clan forum thread linking! Now you can set your Thread ID in the settings!
-Added Clan URL clicking, so you can click on the Thread ID and it will open the thread in your browser.
-Added particles to the master capes finally.
-Fixed some issues with Corp and GWD entering.
-Donators can now open their banks with ::b.
-Added the Profanity Filter, toggle it on or off in your settings.
-Added Elemental and Catalyst Runes to Fists of Guthix.
-Added Tectonic, Siesmic, Sirenic, Ascencion, and Brutal Whip (to come as drops soon).

Thread Link:
Old   #21

Tougher bosses? Fine, you asked for it! Here is Vorago! Come face the new ultimate boss and gain awesome drops including a new pet. Come check out the fun! Also, group dungeoneering should be here soon so get excited. And the Halloween event is scheduled to be complete by Friday and will include both skilling and pvm activities.

Also, we are forced to move homes, vote and read about it here:

10/29/14
-Added ::settitle for Legendary Donators+.
-Fixed issues with multiplying potions.
-Completed the Siesmic Wand and Siesmic Singularity.
-Finished a combat script for Vorago, added some twists to him.
-Added minions for Vorago to make it oh so more challenging.
-Added tons of drops to Vorago, making him well worth the kill.
-VORAGO IS NOW RELEASED, HE IS IN THE HIGH LEVEL BOSS CATEGORY!
-The Vorago area is now multi.
-Vorago drops dragon armor (including platebody, kiteshield, etc.), siesmics, baby vorago, bone weapons, and more awesome stuff.
-Started work on the Ring of Daemonheim.
-Nearing completion of the group dungeoneering.
-Improved the DDS spec.

Thread Link:

Happy Halloween everyone! I am finally done with my horrible exams and can't wait for the weekend! Enjoy our awesome Halloween Event and stock up on the rewards before they are discontinued! The event comes with a miniquest, new items, activities, exclusive areas, and more! You can start in Draynor Village!

10/30/14
-Completed the controler and handler for the Halloween Events.
-Added an epic Halloween event Rewards Store.
-Added a whole miniquest part of the event to complete before accessing the reward zone.
-Added two exclusive areas for the Halloween Event.
-Added methods of earning Halloween Rewards after completing the miniquest via both skilling and pvm.
-Added some dialogues for the Halloween Event.
-Fixed issue with clans, not allowing them to be in a clan, and whiping clan banks.
-Re worked certain items.
-Continued searching for all the Ring of Deamonheim configs.
-Fixed up a few things on our toplist pages.

Thread Link:

Happy Halloween everyone! I am finally done with my horrible exams and can't wait for the weekend! Enjoy our awesome Halloween Event and stock up on the rewards before they are discontinued! The event comes with a miniquest, new items, activities, exclusive areas, and more! You can start in Draynor Village!

10/30/14
-Completed the controler and handler for the Halloween Events.
-Added an epic Halloween event Rewards Store.
-Added a whole miniquest part of the event to complete before accessing the reward zone.
-Added two exclusive areas for the Halloween Event.
-Added methods of earning Halloween Rewards after completing the miniquest via both skilling and pvm.
-Added some dialogues for the Halloween Event.
-Fixed issue with clans, not allowing them to be in a clan, and whiping clan banks.
-Re worked certain items.
-Continued searching for all the Ring of Deamonheim configs.
-Fixed up a few things on our toplist pages.

Thread Link:
Old   #22

Decided to take Halloween off for updates and take my little brother trick or treating along with attending a party for a bit. Many updates to come today, get excited!

Mostly some bug work today, decided to focus on that rather than new content because it is more important. I didn't have much time online today, I was hanging out with a friend that has been away for nearly a year. Anyways, got server stuff done, website stuff, and more! Come check it out!

First off, we are officially moving our home to CLAN CITADELS! Congratulation to the voters, we should be moved tomorrow, if not Monday.

Secondly, we now have an official TeamSpeak server! For the details, please follow this link:

Lastly, our new website update can be found here:

11/1/14
-Lowered the HWEEN level requirements for Hardcore players.
-Solved the server nulling issues.
-Made some fixes to HP bugging your character.
-Added more efficient ways of doing the Instanced Boss rooms.
-Fixed some memory leaks with Construction.
-The Halloween skills are no longer afkable.
-Did a bit of work re modeling the shops system.
-Improved the crystal teleport.
-Patched some forced teleports out of certain minigames.

Thread Link:
Old   #23

Due to the lag and graphical issues in Burthrope (that pertain to our revision) we have finally moved our home. It is an awesome new home that has many new features and has a great performance There are so many new things to check out at this home, and you will have to do some exploring I'm looking for someone who can make a nice guide on our new home with pictures. If you post it on the forums, you may be rewarded Here are today's updates!

11/2/14
-Added more drinks and drunk walking possibilities.
-Given admins the priveledge to restart the server if it is bugged.
-Adjusted the Assassin's HP so it is no longer so OP.
-Moved our home to the Clan Citadels (Night version).
-All of the old features of the home are now moved to Clan Citadels.
-Added skilling resources to the home such as Fishing Spots, Cooking Range, etc.
-Added hide tanning and jewlery enchanting to the home.
-NPC's near the home starter location now welcome the new players.
-Very organized shop area close to the starting areas so that new players notice them.
-Shop NPC's are now automatically named by their shop.
-Stopped movement for shop NPCs.
-Fixed the Robust Glass machine in the new home.
-Removed the useless NPC's from the old home in the new home.
-Added many interactive objects to our new home.
-Added a PvP zone to the new home where you can challenge players, there is a bank and PK Shops, and all the Clan Portals including the Purple Portal.
-Lot's of Clan related incentives in the new home to promote Clan usage.
-Every single slayer master can now be accessed at the home.
-Added a POH Zone where players can advertise houses, host partes, talk to the estate agent, etc.
-Temporarily disabled Construction for upcoming updates and a revamp on the skill (Lamps still work).
-Added some Easter Eggs to the F2P zone (Lumby, Al Kharid, Draynor Village), try to find them ;D

Thread Link:
Old   #24

Lot's of work on the cores and rewriting things to make it more efficient. This had to be done because we shouldn't be delayed or lagging at all with 60 players, let alone 50. So, no new content from me today however Jazzmine has some new content. I worked on a lot of behind the curtains stuff that should be seen in the actual game play. Hope the experience is starting to improve for people who were experiencing the lag with many players online.

Also, please read this thread regarding voting and such:

11/3/14
-Reworked the path finding system, walking should be more smooth now.
-Implemented Vip3r's task system from FrostBlade's to handle certain tasks.
-Tasks are now handled globally rather than having hundreds of timers for each player.
-Improved Energy Restoring, Prayer Draining, Special Restoring, HP Regenerating, etc.
-If the server nulls for any odd reason, the tasks mentioned above will no longer break.
-Added a system to check for and automatically fixed null players.
-Added Vip3r's clean up task to remove all the unused data from the server and garbage collect.
-Set the prices of Fist of Guthix reward shop
-Added Fist of Guthix reward shop
-Added a 'Kind of' Tutorial text to Fiara, for fist of guthix.
-Removed wielding goblin mail (makes body disappear) - Glitch with animations
-Made it so if you prestige it banks item (and doesn't have to relog to see them in bank).
-Added curses altar to home.

Thread Link:
Old   #25

Well first off, we have officially moved webhosts into more secured servers in the Netherlands. So, highscores/adventures log/voting/etc. should be working again. You should be able to claim your vote rewards from the previous night/morning. Anyways, more info to come soon on this new host

Next, we have very exciting news. Since we had enough in donations, we have two things coming in tomorrow. First off, we have officially purchased a Runelocus Banner and it should be coming in tomorrow morning! Secondly, we purchased a dedicated server which I will expand on below.

I spent a lot of time setting up our new dedicated server, 32GB RAM (regular), AMD Opteron, 3.1GHz on Windows. Then it dawned on me, I could have gotten a better dedicated server for the same price if I ran it on Linux. And then I realized, hey, I can still code on linux, use eclipse, access dropbox, skype, everything I need on Linux, so why not just get the better dedicated server and run on Linux. After all, Linux is 10000% more secure than Windows, and it has killer network speeds and gets more kick out of the specs. So, here are the details of our incoming new dedicated server:

64GB RAM DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
3.7GHz+/3.9GHz+ Frequency/Burst
2x2 TB SATA3 Hard Disk
Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
Excellent DDoS Protection (better than our current one which still has held off our attackers)
4 Cores, 8 Threads

This Dedicated Server kicks ass, and will be $137/month which is something we can afford with the generous donations of our players. The player base is growing and we need better equipment to support an almost constant 50+ and high peaks, since we are aiming to see 100 online soon we have to move from a VPS to a Dedicated Server for top quality performance.

As I said, I am not in this for the money. Coding is a passion of mine and I have fun with it. I use the donations to what is needed and often ask players what we should spend the donations on. We have been working on advertisements, gold on toplists, new equipment, etc. Now that we have a Runelocus banner and a few on other various sites, hopefully we can start bringing in more donations to buy more banners on other websites. Hitting the big ones as soon as we can.

I will update everyone on the Dedicated Server status tomorrow.

I am not going to post any updates today, because it is progress. This is more like a behind the scenes post, for future updates to come and a news flash on today, however I will make an official Behind The Scenes post later on.

First, an update on the dedicated server. Paypal is being frustrating and has said the payment would be processed between 24-48 hours incase the payment was not authorized by me (even if I called them saying I authorized it) since I made lots of payments recently. So, as of now it has been around 30 hours so we will see tomorrow if they finally accept the request. So, hopefully we can get the dedicated server up and running by tomorrow.

Now secondly, we just received our Runelocus ad this morning. Hopefully it can start to grow our player base more thanks to your donations, and our new dedicated server arriving tomorrow (hopefully) will be able to support the new player count.

Lastly, King Fox is working on a great new feature for our website. A Clan Portal. This clan portal will allow players to log in to the portal with their ingame usernames and passwords. It will be able to tell what clan you are in and your rank. You will be able to link ingame with your clan on the Portal and it will display the top clans for categories such as skilling/pvm/pking/overall/etc. There will also be pages for each of the clans, clan searching, clan sizes, etc. You will be able to apply to these clans using forms that the clan owners can define for them. Clan members will be able to manage the applications and recruit players in the portal. It will be an awesome new way to get the clans interacting and competitive. Keep an eye out!

Thread Link:
Old   #26

On my way to my college tour, I will be back on Sunday
Old   #27

Good news bad news. Well, let's start off with the bad news so things get better in this post. I caught something on my college tour and now I'm incredibly sick. Ever since I got back yesterday at 4am, I've been stuck on my coach because I have had absoltutely no energy and my body doesn't feel like doing anything. I stayed away from the computer cause it was sure to give me migranes. Then I slept from 2pm - 9am this morning. I am feeling a bit better, but I won't be on today most likely as I still need to rest.

(by the way, this is last night's update, fell asleep early)

We are now on the dedicated server! And I was happy to hear from many of the players who usually suffer from lag that they have experienced no more delays, that everything runs more smoothly, etc. That is good news to hear and I am starting to love working on Linux. Looks like this was a good buy.

Unfortunately for the 5-6 accounts that are bugged, you will need an admin to assist you. I wanted to assist yesterday but I just felt aweful. Although, Apollo/Innocent/Light can help you, and I also gave Raipperi permissions to help you with this situation. So if you need help, please contact any of them. Thanks!

Enjoy Elveron you guys and let's hit the big numbers!

Thread Link:

Hit an all time record of 90 ONLINE today, wow! Too bad its the day I'm horribly sick. Atleast I'm getting better and was able to get a good amount of fixes done today since you guys have been waiting for some of these. Crossed stuff out of my bucket list and conquered a bunch that were sitting on the forums, so I suggest you read these updates so that you know what was fixed More to come tomorrow!

Also, come check out King Fox's AWESOME progress on our new website here:
Pictures and more to see the great features to come

11/10/14
-Prestige tokens now go to the player's bank.
-The first person to answer the trivia question now gets 5 points.
-Up to 10 people can now answer the trivia questions.
-Construction is back for its new beta testing.
-Fixed some issues with teleporting to players.
-New ways of saving/loading accounts via dropbox.
-Found the solution the the reset accounts, message me for a fix!
-Dwarf Cannons no longer hit Pets or Familiars.
-Making Summoning Scrolls now gives you 10 instead of 1.
-Fixed some issues with Herb harvesting.
-Blue Mystic sets can now be opened at the Grand Exchange.
-Bonfires now count towards Max's log burning task.
-RuneSpan has returned to Elveron! Fixed up and such
-Queen Black Dragon no longer nulls you.
-New players now start in Tutorial Island.
-They can chose to view the cutscene in Tutorial Island, no more bugging.
-You can now make Spirit Shields.

Thread Link:
Old   #28

I am finally better (well almost!), so I was able to enjoy some time with my lovely players. WOO HOO, hit 93 today... SO CLOSE TO 100!!! I wasn't expecting to hit 100 until 2015, however I think it can be achieved this weekend (hint hint nudge nudge). Anyways, lot's of updates and fixes today, again before releasing new content I am working on things people have been asking for.

Also, King Fox has made HUGE progress, come watch it here:

AND ALSO! If you want to win exclusive pets and items, come enter the easiest contest ever here:
THE CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW 8PM, EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!!!!

11/11/14
-Duel Arena has been fixed up and re added.
-Fixed many of the nulls in the Duel Arena.
-Added Duel Arena rules and saving of those rules.
-All of the rules for the Duel Arena now work.
-Staking is now available to players.
-Added the lighting and extinguishing of every light source from candles to lanterns.
-Added the required light source for Lumbridge Swamp and Dorgeshuun Caves.
-Added the pesky bugs and effects of not having a light source in those caves.
-Fixed issues with Puro Puro Implings spawning outside.
-The Robust Glass Machine now properly spawns at home.
-Fixed some issues with the Agility Pyramid.
-Fixed some bugs with loading your houses.
-Fists of Guthix has now returned, enjoy the ultimate minigame!
-Lanterns can now be lit
-Added more options to developers log.
-Made things more neater within files (grammar, and spelling).
-Changed double/triple exp from 30 and 40, to 50 and 70.

Thread Link:
Old   #29

I did get some fixes and stuff done today, but nothing major because I spent hours sleeping since I am still not well. I will make a combination of the updates in tomorrow's post, enjoy!
Old   #30

Nice thread layout. I'll be checking this one out =D