Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Custom Item Wrong Slot

Discussion on Custom Item Wrong Slot within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Custom Item Wrong Slot

My Custom Items all go to my Main Hand, even when I go into Item.java and put their ID under the correct one. I have an offhand item I want in shield slot, I put the ID there and it still goes to my main slot. If anyone could please help on this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 1600+ MMR Legacy Account w/ Many Avatars, Custom Icon Slot, and More!!
02/09/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 1600+ MMR Legacy Account w/ Many Avatars, Custom Icon Slot, and More!! I am selling a Legacy HoN Account. It is a fairly old account that I played on for well over a year but recently quit and no longer play. The account use to be a 1800+ MMR before the recent MMR reset/rebalance. Account has never been suspended or banned, so it has a clean reputation. MMR Stats: 1000+ Matches Played
Selling 1600+ MMR Legacy Account w/ Many Avatars, Custom Icon Slot, and More!!
02/09/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 7 Replies
I am selling a Legacy HoN Account. It is a fairly old account that I played on for well over a year but recently quit and no longer play. The account use to be a 1800+ MMR before the recent MMR reset/rebalance. Account has never been suspended or banned, so it has a clean reputation. MMR Stats: 1000+ Matches Played 0.5% Leave 1600+ MMR
QuickPVP.com - Ein schnelles PVP-Match gefällig? [100 Slot][TS3] CUSTOM MAPS
01/05/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Benutzerkonto ist inaktiv, Beitrag wurde überschrieben.