Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ClassicFUN - runescape classic private server[40x pk]

Discussion on ClassicFUN - runescape classic private server[40x pk] within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ClassicFUN - runescape classic private server[40x pk]

EDIT:Lava Maze. there is thousands of dollars of gp and rune items from this hotspot and will entice pking!!!

the Exp rate is 40x... The higher combat level the monster is the more X(times) Exp Rate You will get!
Classicfun.forumotion. com-- Register to get the client download and Play
Hey guys I've got a server going that is decent. The main goal is to have fun on it. The world is all landscape and wilderness.
There is magic portals to teleport to the wild and hotspots,
Adventerturs to get to towns quick without walking.

Also, diamond and ruby ammies will teleport to wilderness.
Chaos crossing in 50 wild to get to higher wild.

-the wilderness is F2p items(with a possible options for certain days p2p).
-rune and dragon items are dropped by various monsters.
-soon pkp Exchange with PkPoints.
- toggle sidestat menu f2
- god spells need to be cast in the mage arena to be able to be used anywhere in the world.

At the end of the lava maze there is a ladder to bring you to the KBD lair where there are black and king blacks:

Also, under edgeville there is a bunch of demons and a couple black drags with great drops
Classicfun.forumotion. com-- Register to get the client download and Play. Thanks for looking guys!