Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Staff needed

Discussion on Staff needed within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Staff needed

Hey guys I'm making a runescape private server, I'm deciding on which version I want it to be ATM but I have both I am interested in.

If you have experience with runescape and can be commited to being staff please PM me here or add me on skype. My skype name is curtis.h11. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New server staff needed
07/29/2013 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
I will give you op if ur one of the first 3 to come the ip is 192.168.254.42:65535 Please come
New server staff needed
07/29/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Please come to my server we need staff and builders its 192.168.254.42:65535;)
PhoenixCraft STAFF NEEDED! [1.5.2][Faction][Survival]
06/01/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
PhoenixCraft Server that not big or not small?Well this is the server you are looking for!Craft!!We have cool plugins like Clans,Jobs,Mcmmo,Boseconomy,Multiverse,Nolagg,Prec iousStones.Create the most powerful clan! Buy any kinds of blocks in the shop to build amazing structures! Get ranks like to use some of commands like "/heal","/nick" and "/hat" Build your own city.come and join now! Server Rules No Advertising No Hacking No Spamming No impersonating Staffs or Popular Youtubers.
EliteScape (Staff Positions NEEDED)!!
05/11/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 10 Replies
http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/80/92/38/es1cop14. jpg Hello everyone, My names Chris and im the proud owner of a new server. Were still in Beta Testing but were in need of staff members! We still need. *High experianced Coder ..
Staff wanted/Staff needed
07/31/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, dear members of the Dekaron Pserver section. I've made this thread to save space and help other people find staff/employers (note: I'm not looking for staff or devs) Looking for a team to work on your brand new server? Looking for a job as a dev, a programmer, a webdesigner, a mod, or even a GM? Feel free to leave a comment here, instead of posting in the pserver section. (Keep in mind that posting links is against the rules) If you're offering your service please fill out this info:...