Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RSPS]MemeScape 24/7 Running

Discussion on [RSPS]MemeScape 24/7 Running within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RSPS]MemeScape 24/7 Running

Disclaimer: This is a RUNESCAPE Private Server, remember that.

Download Client:

How to get it working? Extract the .rar using WinRar or 7zip into a folder and find the Run.bat and open it.

I ran run.bat and chose the F button, how do i register? You can register by logging in your desired username and password. Easy right?

MemeScape Screenshots:

Starting items ^^^

Donators' Area ^^^

How to get an additional 10 million gold? It's easy. Just find the owner named G Basse and tell him that "Gundam" sent you. Yes, the secret code is GUNDAM xP. Use GUNDAM as a promocode.

MemeScape Features:

-KBD
-Nex
-Barrows
-Godwars
-Dominion Tower
-Tormented Demons
-Corp. Beast
-Castle Wars
-KQ
-Economy
-Superb Community
-Great Forums
-Great Updates
-Great Staff\Owner
A lot more to list, join us and find out!
Old 08/17/2012, 23:59   #2

elite*gold: 179
The Black Market: 187/0/0
It looks pretty cool ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rsps
12/16/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello I'm a fast learner so I want to make a runescape private server. I have a Mac with snowleopard and I really want to make a private server, like I don't want it to be already made I want to start from scratch and make it my own not someone elses so if you guys know any tutorials about that please post link here thank you very much
RSPS Help Please!
05/01/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, I've been looking all over the internet trying to find out how to make a private server, but haven't found anything useful. I'm looking for someone to make one for me. I'm not looking to spend any money, but if you would like to be apart of the server once it's up and running, you would get lots of benefits. If your interested, pm me about the details, thanks in advance! P.S. The person who helps will get 70% of all donations
new rsps
12/27/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
its a remake of Demolishscape, because i really like demolishscape. also i need staff so first 10 get staff and the ip is : winningrsps.no-ip.info the client download is http://www.mediafire.com/?k71zqgo8d77zhal virus scan:: Jotti's malware scan Please join ill love you long time if you do (:
looking for a good RSpS
10/19/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 1 Replies
i playd Runemyth rsps and loved it when it got shut down bin looking for another one that is like runemyth but no luck anybody out there know a good one