Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

developers wanted

Discussion on developers wanted within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
developers wanted

New 2 developers or 3...,

Please post below

Name:
coding position wanted: (317 or 600+)
Msn/Skype information:

Get back to me please website is finished and vps is paid for.
Old 05/30/2012, 22:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Name: Ben
What rsps are you good at 317 or 600+. 317, 317 PI, anything 500+
coding position wanted: (317 or 600+) Depends on your server, if it's 100% yours, then I'm fine with anything.
Msn/Skype information: I'll give it to you when we talk more about it here.

I worked with Pim of Soulsplit, I was a developer/staff member. I've worked with coding for years, I have my own software to put custom items in-game on any revision. I'm only looking to help original projects, I do not want to work with anything made from someone else other than yourself.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For all developers
12/26/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
hello i wish all developers come back to this forum ,,,,, we have decreased alot of spammers we all wish come back ^^
In Need of Developers
06/09/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 24 Replies
As the title says. We are currently running on a dedi, using KingTuts Action 9 Release Client. Working on starting a new gaming network. I Need Graphics Designers, and skilled developers, that can add, fix, and tweak. Add me at [email protected] if you are interested, and please, if your not interested, don't leave a nasty comment about why it is that you aren't.
[Looking for some developers]
05/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
I have recently bought a started dedicated server , im looking for some devs , to make the server running , and configurations , rewarding as being The game masters in the game. Contact me MSN : [email protected] or skype @ fantastic-999
Looking for Developers
11/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Looking for experienced Developers, that are experienced in working client side, and server side. Hit me up on msn if you interested. [email protected]