Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS RSPS [Near Reality] ACC/items [DONOR]

Discussion on WTS RSPS [Near Reality] ACC/items [DONOR] within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS RSPS [Near Reality] ACC/items [DONOR]

just like the tittle says, regular Donor, has tones of items, level 126... and yea.. here are some screenies
if you have questions pm me here or email at

i accept Shaiya US money, (if you play) or offer for paypal, i quit runescape and rsps, so im currently selling my runescape account also, level 123/130, (unlimited membership) names - umer shakeel <--- look it up, msg if your interested.

Here are the pic for private server

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT> Enternal WoW Donor Account For Cabal Online Offical (NA)&private account/items
03/31/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
lvl 255 pally with lvl 255 pally with Armor = Donor necklace = Donor Rings = vote tabord = Donor + more Donors Other Characters with vote rings/necklace/trinkets/other Donated About 179-182$ USD on this account it has proof of Donation on Account userpanel.
B> RF Reactor donor items.
10/17/2011 - RF Online - 0 Replies
B> RF Reactor donate items like +0/6 BM SET. Preferably ACCRETIA BM sets. Text me 09178360423 or message here. Thank you.
(How to ) add costum Items on RsPs (no Credits to me)
12/04/2010 - Runescape - 22 Replies
Hello everybody, I am going to teach you how to actually add custom items. These items are not recolors, and are actual NEW items. Before you attempt this, please be sure you have patience, and common sense. If you lack either of the two, please, leave now, and save us all some time. Difficulty: 1/10, depending on skill and patience Purpose: To teach you how to add brand new items Assumed Knowledge: Copy & Paste, Basic Java, how to use a model viewer, common sense -.- Classes Modified:...