Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Untold Legends Private Server

Discussion on Untold Legends Private Server within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Untold Legends Private Server

Hey guys, im starting a new private server and im needing staff. To apply go to ulps.proboards.com and register then read my post in the applications forums.. So far I only have one screenshot but am not going to post yet due to lazyness and no time. Here are the open positions that needs filled..

Administrator
Co-Owner
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Member
Head Coder
Coder
Beta-Coder
Head Admin
Head Moderator
Advertisement Admin
Advertisement Member
Client Side Coder

Those are the only positions open, so yeh.. and for those of you who flame me about rules, i read them.. Maybe YOU should..

And before someone lays "wheres the link to elite pvpers on my website" look at the bottom of the forum at the footer.. its called open your EYES.