Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GameFobia looking for RuneScape Team Members

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GameFobia looking for RuneScape Team Members

Who we are?

GameFobia.com was first founded in 2006 starting with a MuOnline server under the name of MuDomination.com having a great succes and later on was known as NoobsWar.com when we first changed the rates after about 2 years. Later on we decided that we should open some more gameservers since we found sponsors worldwide especially from popular hosting companies such as ThePlanet, SoftLayer, NGZ-Servers, MarquisNet,etc so we changed our name into Diablo Gaming Network or Diablo-Network.com and we renamed our MuOnline server into DiabloMu.com which is still online and rocking today being active for over 5 years and there are more to come. Around 3 years ago we also launched more gaming servers for popular games such as WorldOfWarcraft, Counter-Strike, Diablo II, Red Alert 2, StarCraft, Warcraft III, and more.

Currently GameFobia.com owns over 3 MILLION accounts , over 30,000 active players every minute of the day, over 200,000 forum members and it's rated as one of the best private gaming networks worldwide.

This is the BIG reason we offer to you and I guess is enough to tell that WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

What is our goal?

To continuously expand our network with different private game servers.

What we already have?

A strong reputation behind.
Our own host that will be used for the runescape server only

What we are looking for?

- Developers
- Managers / Administrators / Moderators
- Ingenious people
- Mature people only!
- Anything else a successfully runescapeserver needs
- We are looking to create a professional and experienced runescape team that will make our server a true success

How do you apply for a position?

Send an e-mail to with the following details:
(also bump this thread with your confirmation or either a copy of your sent e-mail)

Name:
RS Experience as a player:
RS Experience as an administrator:
Any other experience with RS, PHP, Java, etc:
Why should we choose you:
MSN ID:

(in case you don't have one, just create it ... we'll be using teamspeak3 on our team meetings anyway)

Note: Only serious, mature and experienced people and their requests will be taken into consideration. Please do not apply or send an e-mail if you got no experience as a player or for administrators do not apply if you got already your own server.