Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rune Legacy...where 317's become a reality again

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rune Legacy...where 317's become a reality again

-Firstly, let’s start off with what is Rune Legacy

The creation of Rune Legacy and it’s meaning

Rune Legacy is a Private Server, inspired by Genesis. He has made this to bring you the classic style of RuneScape. We will never upgrade to any new models, and will never do anything to ruin this server. Why a 317? 317 is where it’s all at...RuneScape 2011 is fighting back, many servers have went against all they ever stood for and upgraded. I remember those times when you used to just wander around Lumbridge calling people noobs, when there were so many "Bob’s" around, when Starrychelx first started making videos, when Tehnoobshow was a big thing. All of this has faded away..newer players just want graphics, and this isn’t what Rune Legacy is about...it’s about gameplay. If your not into a 317, then try it out..There’s always room for you guys and I’m always trying to balance the RuneScape world with Rune Legacy. We’re regularly updated, we have regular events to keep you players occupied, and we aren’t a download and host leech which many people believe is actually coding.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

How do I play?

To play Rune Legacy please visit the webclient or download link. I promise it will be something you won’t regret, for more news events and announcements please visit our forums.

Webclient:
Download:
Forums:
YouTube:

Tell me more about what you guys have

Down below are a featured list of some of the things Rune Legacy has to offer YOU. Remember, we do read suggestions, and we do updates daily, so if some of this is outdated it’s not our fault! For the full experience on what we do have for you please visit yourself. As only you will know what suits your personal needs as a gamer. If you do not enjoy Rune Legacy to the fullest, please send a message to the owner Genesis. Genesis is a very
active part of the community, and as an owner he personally like to speak to the players to know what’s going on and what they can do together to improve on the server.

Rune Legacy, Featured List:

-Fully working Party Room, with Balloons
-Clue Scrolls
-Working Quests, something most servers forget about
-Customized Assault with Prizes
-Working Pest Control, Void
-Duel Arena
-Barrows Brother Minigame
-A Tzhaar Minigame, with Jad
-Fight Caves
-Combat, and Skills all working with no problems
-GodWars Dungeon (New Godwars Map)
-King Black Dragon/Steel Dragons
-Kalphite Queen
-Dagganoth Kings
-Wilderness Chaos Elementials
-Lunar & Ancient Spellbooks
-474 NPC’s & Animations
-In-game Music
-Password Encryptions, this way you know your passwords are safe with us
-Skiller & PkShop
-An active Community, with an active Staff team

Media

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 155
verry nice server

Old   #3

Hunting is coming this Sunday!! First server to ever add fully working hunting as a skill

Old   #4

The server has gone through a major overhaul. We are no longer limiting ourselves to 317 and moving onto 484. Our goals have been from the start to give the server the best old feel in RuneScape while adding as many content and possibilities as possible, and 484 makes it so. They have everything a player could have wished for, Hunter, Construction, newer items (not too new), but best of all the old school graphics. What messed them up from being great at the time were the removal of Free Trade and Wilderness.

If you do not know what a 484 server is please refer to the following link for a video and skip 2 minutes in

484 RuneScape:

And with that, let's introduce Hunting into the server! Groupie pic