Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling lvl 83 account nice stats

Discussion on selling lvl 83 account nice stats within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling lvl 83 account nice stats

screenshot -

sellign for $20 over paypal, add and message me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling nice Rohan account
06/28/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a nice Rohan account , level 39 Deken non sep 3vit/1 str build with refined level 50 rare zhen weapon 33(50) graham set. cashshop mount , dragon pet (with pimp hat), monkey pet, bunny pet, bear pet, best in game fishing rod and 780odd rohan points lots of bits n bobs in bank and bags to fish with. The account also has a level 32 full dex HE , level 20 dhan and a 23 DE, its also a member of the trading thingy on the site. Great account to start with, open to offers. ...
Selling LVL 130 Account,6 stats are 99 , total 1937, bank 30M+ [Moneybookers]
06/12/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
IM selling lvl 130 RS Account 6 stats are 99 and got some stuff in bank.. more information about account in msn if u interested add me: [email protected] i accept only Moneybookers!!! Picture: http://i48.tinypic.com/i77f2c.jpg
Selling Metin2 US New kingdom account (lvl77wa,lvl71sura,lvl25farmer all+9 with stats
06/10/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 4 Replies
I can show the items in game if requested im looking for around 650usd for this account (this account also has a 60hour and 38.5 hour exp rings and a few shoes and teleport scrolls there are some mall points left on the account as well. not sure how many tho. Sura is lvl 71 BM (with gear) (skills)P RoD, P Bolt, P alphotic, P Bloodrage, lvl2 entangle, lvl 5 leadership, lvl 4 red language, lvl 3 yellow language, lvl6 horse, lvl 2 continuum (maxed), lvl 4 polymorph, lvl 4 horse summon the...
selling lvl 123 rs account 45m good stats
04/16/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
hey i wanna sell my runescape account lvl 123 with 45m about 1700 total lvl pm me on here if u are intrested pictures etc can be sent *NOTE* heres my deal either u pay me befor u recive the account
Selling Lvl 82 Account with some nice items for Cheap!!
01/18/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
Title says it all. He is level 82, comes with whip, obby shield / cape, dragon boots, berserker and neitznot helm, rune plate / legs, dharoks plate and legs, 1.2m gold, and much more. Currently not a member. Account comes with ID, PW, Secret Answers, and Previous passwords in order to change the password. I am looking for about $6 USD via paypal only! Pretty cheap considering the fact that it has pretty decent skills and nice items. If youre interested, add me on MSN:...