Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

File Sever new! TH

Discussion on File Sever new! TH within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/09/2019, 16:01   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eberic1 View Post
Is it hard to admit that u are wrong and just try to apologize? i found myself in ur comment cauze i was talking with him about db for this map, didnt even asked for db, just wanted to know is it worth to make procedures for it, and you just rushed and judge,its clear like a skye, just try to be polite to ppls sometimes ik its hard when community is as it is.
I'm done being helpful to this community i have been trying for years nothing changed no matter how hard or how far i went with helping people sharing info that other's ask money for sharing / making tools for people to help them understand in the end it all comes to people being hateful.

So yea you want to see me as a d... and as a hateful person and as a jerk, scum, scammer and any other thing you might think of yea blame it on me i don't give a ****. But don't expect me to come down and say i was wrong or i might be wrong because none else here will do it.

And if you don't believe me guess what you can either use the search button or just scroll trough all the posts there are people here that really did try to help improve the community and in the end they all ended up being the same as me they just went back and no longer even bother talking to people like YOU or any other ****** on this forum.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2019, 18:10   #47

reload pleee
Old 01/17/2019, 17:42   #48

someone may can upload again the files
Old 01/17/2019, 18:01   #49

Old 01/18/2019, 18:43   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I'm done being helpful to this community i have been trying for years nothing changed no matter how hard or how far i went with helping people sharing info that other's ask money for sharing / making tools for people to help them understand in the end it all comes to people being hateful.

So yea you want to see me as a d... and as a hateful person and as a jerk, scum, scammer and any other thing you might think of yea blame it on me i don't give a ****. But don't expect me to come down and say i was wrong or i might be wrong because none else here will do it.

And if you don't believe me guess what you can either use the search button or just scroll trough all the posts there are people here that really did try to help improve the community and in the end they all ended up being the same as me they just went back and no longer even bother talking to people like YOU or any other ****** on this forum.
U think i dont know anything? I am not new here on forum, aswell i had my server running back in 2014. Then when i closed it, some jerks took my name (Apocalypse) and run one of the worst server ive seen, cash hungry, i did help alot ppls via Skype,and in inboxes, Here and on rage, i did get scammed alot od Times, Peoples are sometimes ungracefull as fk, but there was a ppls who really appriciatte my time(lets be clear i am far from expert) some guy even gived me high end dedi cauze he was holding a company or smthg Like that, u never know
If person is okay or not. I wish we Got bigger community, but we Got YNK jerks
Old 01/18/2019, 18:56   #51

Transfer deleted
Sorry, this transfer has been deleted and is not available any more

Update the download
Old 01/18/2019, 21:11   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post

Sad but true. Ppl here became parasites long time ago.
Old 01/18/2019, 21:32   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Sad but true. Ppl here became parasites long time ago.
Like i said, we got a small community, this game is only "popular" in asia, i tried to promote my ex server on social medias Like a Facebook ads, and ynk did sue my ads, actually before that, ive got 50 players that plays for the first time Rohan
Old 01/19/2019, 09:36   #54

Old 01/20/2019, 00:23   #55

you snooze you loose. please stop spamming. nobody is going to rehost.
Old 01/28/2019, 03:20   #56

how to use gmcommand?
Old 01/28/2019, 09:08   #57

/create 2885899 /gmspeed 10 /learntogoogle
Old 01/28/2019, 10:42   #58

gmcommand all not use

grade 250 ..
but gmcommad all not use!
only minimap jump & world map mouse click...
Old 01/29/2019, 04:14   #59

@
Old 01/29/2019, 12:48   #60

i am writing the procedures conqueror system now , but i am to lazy to play official server . when the have 115 + (1) did player get more skill point or more ability point or what else happen ?