Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yolo Rohan 2.0

Discussion on Yolo Rohan 2.0 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/06/2019, 21:43   #91

elite*gold: 0
Last time I checked only teo and shaybus from SN are playing yolo and currently they are in your guild. If they scam then bad for you coz you guild scammers XD fkin ****** I see a dead server let your wings grow, too bad most likely we're done with this dead game, you never had the chance to be the top mate
Old 01/06/2019, 21:51   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Last time I checked only teo and shaybus from SN are playing yolo and currently they are in your guild. If they scam then bad for you coz you guild scammers XD fkin ****** I see a dead server let your wings grow, too bad most likely we're done with this dead game, you never had the chance to be the top mate
lolwut?
Old 01/07/2019, 02:10   #93

there been lot more ppl of urs playing and there are still more playing than you even know , they even had their own guild at some point and been inviting 70% of the server to their guild to try and win some bosses after scamming rings from us omegalul but ye majority quit after scamming each other and losing too hard even after all that
i think everyone around here already told u ur a loser i dont have to remind you aswell so go on and live your dream inside your head if that makes you happy im not surprised you dodged this server after trashtalk but im happy in the same time we get more pvp and less drama as i said
Old 01/07/2019, 08:47   #94

Wish you were that good in rohan as foruming. And yes thank *** I didn't bother starting this server, because you would have quited on the 2nd week like you always do and we were going to rule another dead server. The facts and your guild members speaks for them self - disorganisation.
Old 01/07/2019, 10:54   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
there been lot more ppl of urs playing and there are still more playing than you even know , they even had their own guild at some point and been inviting 70% of the server to their guild to try and win some bosses after scamming rings from us omegalul but ye majority quit after scamming each other and losing too hard even after all that
i think everyone around here already told u ur a loser i dont have to remind you aswell so go on and live your dream inside your head if that makes you happy im not surprised you dodged this server after trashtalk but im happy in the same time we get more pvp and less drama as i said
more pvp?where ,what server u actually play? its PVE server
oh and less drama?u r making dramas everyday in discord,bai
Old 01/07/2019, 20:45   #96

One of the great things about Rohan is the drama. It's a special type of drama you will only find in Rohan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2019, 21:06   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Wish you were that good in rohan as foruming. And yes thank *** I didn't bother starting this server, because you would have quited on the 2nd week like you always do and we were going to rule another dead server. The facts and your guild members speaks for them self - disorganisation.
yeah right or ur broke *** would have already ran bankrupt after 2 weeks and ud find an excuse to quit unless you be retarded enough to get yourself banned, oh wait that already happened LOL im super surprised how like 4-5 of ur guild members did not get banned here after showing an incredible amount of stupidness, what a shame but anyway a smart poor human in your case would be smart in this situation and dodge the money machine so wp wp u still get the big L though

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
more pvp?where ,what server u actually play? its PVE server
oh and less drama?u r making dramas everyday in discord,bai
with enemies like u and ali it will always be pve server sorry bro
Old 01/08/2019, 00:13   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
yeah right or ur broke *** would have already ran bankrupt after 2 weeks and ud find an excuse to quit unless you be retarded enough to get yourself banned, oh wait that already happened LOL im super surprised how like 4-5 of ur guild members did not get banned here after showing an incredible amount of stupidness, what a shame but anyway a smart poor human in your case would be smart in this situation and dodge the money machine so wp wp u still get the big L though

with enemies like u and ali it will always be pve server sorry bro
Keep random inviting in GH,u wont have anymore enemy from that point too
bai
Old 01/08/2019, 05:13   #99

Major update.

Major update patch notes:

Patch Notes: 1/7/19 Gear/New Armor
- New Dungeon - Can Enter via Flox at Gathering Hall (costs 400k)
- New Upgrades for current gear
- Collect Fragment in New Map to combine them into a Ticket and forge current gear into higher Tiers
- New weapons can be upgraded from Bedron to T1 T2 T3
- New Armors can be upgraded from Bedron to T1 T2 T3 (Trinity uses same armors as other classes)
- Armor/Weapon Upgrade rates are increased by 10% on each Plus
- Every Tier upgrade requires your previous gear to be +15
- Tier upgrading transfers over your status from previous weapon and Sockets (If any)
- New Gear upgrading via Tamir requires "onyx" stone that drops in new map as well
- Forge have 75% success rate on Tier upgrades

Patch Notes: 1/7/19 Acc/bosses
- Chief boss also drops Dex acc now
- New Boss (Skull Hunter) Location: Mock Duck Drop: All accessories Misc Respawn: 10hr-12.5Hr
- New Boss (Florenze) Location: Human Town Drop: Earrings(Plusable) Respawn: 10hr-12.5hr
- New Boss (Water Goddess) Location: New Map Drop: Eyewear(plusable) Respawn: 10hr-12.5hr

- New Earrings: All resistances (including invenom) + 1 stat (str-vit)
- New Eyewear: All resistances (including invenom) + 1 stat (str-vit)
- Chief Dex Accessory
Patch Notes: 1/7/19 Misc
- Ashkeena is removed
- Elemental dungeon reworked (much better rewards)
- Elemental dungeon stage 13 (ignited costume - random stat)
- Elemental Dungeon Stage 14 (All Acc Misc box)
- Elemental Dungeon Stage 15 (Ruler/Silva/Beze box)
- Elemental dungeon is runnable twice a day + 3rd time with reentry ticket

- Mock Ducks Guild stone drop rate decreased
- Mock Ducks Increased higher YC drops (2,3,4,6 YC)
- Mock Ducks have 40% more HP
- Theme park respawn timer reduced
- All other maps now drop 3-4 YC instead of only 1 YC
- Online Bonus box rewards reworked
- Power Arena is now only avaiable twice a day at 8:00 and 23:00 (server time)
- Power Arena rewards are reworked
- Power Arena victory rewards are increased as well
- Boss inside Power Arena drops All Acc.'s Misc at same rate as normal bosses outside
- TSB Costume now gives Extra stats and has sockets on it (1% crit, 2% Attack speed, 3% CDR)
- TSB Towers HP Increased to even more
- TSB Guild Summon Duration reduced down to 20 seconds
- TSB Guild Summon CDR is 8 seconds

Patch Notes: 1/7/9 Skill Changes:
- Predator Dancing Blades now work with Phantom Crow (Crits AoE)
- Reduced Ticks from traps of Str Pred
- Reduced Power of Fixation from 325% to 275%
- DoT issue from wiz/Noir/Lock ticking more than normal should be fixed
- Magic Mirror from warlock damage reflect reduced

Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/08/2019, 06:01   #100

I think this server lacks advertisement. But if they are fine with the number of players they have in a day to day basis then it's all good.

I'll test this server out and I'll try to invite some of my friends from SEA, since they only want to play servers with such features like SEA.

I hope the gameplay of this server won't make the new players cry so hard because of the old players. Haha.
Old 01/08/2019, 06:04   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
I think this server lacks advertisement. But if they are fine with the number of players they have in a day to day basis then it's all good.

I'll test this server out and I'll try to invite some of my friends from SEA, since they only want to play servers with such features like SEA.

I hope the gameplay of this server won't make the new players cry so hard because of the old players. Haha.
this is the most populated server after inferno rohan, there's no real advertisement in rohan you can only spam the facebook groups and expect poepl to jump in
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2019, 16:55   #102

I must say, this is far the most customized private Rohan server I ever played. It is polished, they even removed the unnecessary quests that can be found in the "Possible Quests" tab.

The server is very direct and newbie friendly. Lol. There are guides inside the game that will help you understand their gameplay.

Will continue playing this after my school stuffs.
Old 01/08/2019, 23:14   #103

You have the Flox dungeon. Nice work. I really like the other systems you have in place too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2019, 02:38   #104

more to come
Old 02/21/2019, 00:24   #105

I like the new content that Rohan has now , the game has to change in order to survive , and now you see more than just templars whacking , as you can see in HaiBai's video , which to me is unbelievably boring.There should be new content and new players.I'd play iRohan and Sea Rohan if it was more newbie friendly and not so much pay to win , oh and not having a regular item costing 1b. And I would play Yolo Rohan , but I know I'll get bored of it after the second week , just because it's the same old thing with slight content customization. I love the game and I want to see it improve and again , I like what they are putting out there on iRohan , and I see that they are kinda starting to listen to the players , but you can't really get iRohan fixed so that everyone would be satisfied , new and old players.