Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yolo Rohan 2.0

Discussion on Yolo Rohan 2.0 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/31/2018, 17:32   #61

elite*gold: 0
There is no other way to show u play w/o hax and win than come at server and play
Old 12/31/2018, 17:34   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
EVERYONE is just ONE person. And back then we didnt have any enemies beside the bosses+some solo players.
Are you drunk mate, this is the only time a member of our guild used a hack/program and it wasn't used to win but to show the staff that the hacking still worked after the so called "fix" and many indos were taking advantage of it. When we reported this to Ish, she called us "bultards" and said it was impossible to hack in DG.
Again, we did NOT had a guild fighting against us beside few indos who were solo players, using CE for forging/duplicating.
We did not called anyone corrupt without a reason and a proof. Me or anyone from our guild denies the fact we did that on DG, but it was THE ONLY time a member of ours has done sth like this and we had an understandable reason.
So keep your mouth shut about things you do not know about. Wish you a happy New Year.
So what about the hacked Flame Diamonds that were found in your guild? Seem to have conveniently forgotten about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Synergy got smashed fast from SoulMates ? even ally with MatrixReloaded didnt help u much vs SM xD,after merge Forever smashed all so...u were non-factor ,that's the truth :/ sowwie
I'm talking pre-merge. The merge killed us and drove most of our core away from the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2018, 18:04   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
So what about the hacked Flame Diamonds that were found in your guild? Seem to have conveniently forgotten about them.

I'm talking pre-merge. The merge killed us and drove most of our core away from the game
The flame diamonds were exactly what I meant. And noone denied it we even talked in general chat we had fds and any1 was able to hack. You should know best we didn't have to hack as we were winning everything and the server was pretty dead at that point.
And btw mentioning that now, bobo was bragging around the staff about that and you kept ignoring the issue.
Also if u would take a deeper look into the game, you would notice 1000 indos using +13 or higer rings.
Old 12/31/2018, 19:27   #64

Quote:
The flame diamonds were exactly what I meant. And noone denied it we even talked in general chat we had fds and any1 was able to hack. You should know best we didn't have to hack as we were winning everything and the server was pretty dead at that point.
And btw mentioning that now, bobo was bragging around the staff about that and you kept ignoring the issue.
Also if u would take a deeper look into the game, you would notice 1000 indos using +13 or higer rings.
And what exactly did you think I was and what access do you think I had to the database? I'm not a programmer or coder and I've never had full access to any server I've worked on. I kept passing on the info to the relevant people so whatever action was or wasn't taken is nothing to do with me.

Some people just like to use me as a scapegoat sometimes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2018, 20:05   #65

Quote:
And what exactly did you think I was and what access do you think I had to the database? I'm not a programmer or coder and I've never had full access to any server I've worked on. I kept passing on the info to the relevant people so whatever action was or wasn't taken is nothing to do with me.

Some people just like to use me as a scapegoat sometimes.
This is true folks. Ish is a numbers guy. He knows what numbers are needed and where, but leaves making that happen to others. He is not a coder and never claimed to be.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2019, 22:47   #66

Quote:
EVERYONE is just ONE person. And back then we didnt have any enemies beside the bosses+some solo players.
Are you drunk mate, this is the only time a member of our guild used a hack/program and it wasn't used to win but to show the staff that the hacking still worked after the so called "fix" and many indos were taking advantage of it. When we reported this to Ish, she called us "bultards" and said it was impossible to hack in DG.
Again, we did NOT had a guild fighting against us beside few indos who were solo players, using CE for forging/duplicating.
We did not called anyone corrupt without a reason and a proof. Me or anyone from our guild denies the fact we did that on DG, but it was THE ONLY time a member of ours has done sth like this and we had an understandable reason.
So keep your mouth shut about things you do not know about. Wish you a happy New Year.
I could say same **** i only gave up items once to a player so that dosen't make a corrupt gm. So yea i guess you should keep your mouth shut since the only reason you are here is bcz abso felt that he need's some help dealing with the so called "HATERS" yet he seems to hate everyone.
Old 01/01/2019, 22:50   #67

Quote:

Before merge KatyPerry and kesha were better guards than u anyway u may rank in top5 xD
Old 01/02/2019, 03:55   #68

top 5 still good pre-merge DD
Old 01/02/2019, 07:28   #69

Quote:
Before merge KatyPerry and kesha were better guards than u anyway u may rank in top5 xD
kesha no but KatyPerry maybe. I used to talk with Roy a lot and his build was different to mine, he was more hybrid. We never got a chance to spar with each other unfortunately so who was "best" could never be confirmed
Old 01/02/2019, 09:20   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
the only reason you are here is bcz abso felt that he need's some help
Mate are you 12 or what? Get your shit together you fokin kid this is not the pokemon forum. And shut up for real, you are not even involved in the topic.

Also to make it clear this guy bobo was Sabertooth guild (germans) guy we recruited him a bit later. What would you do if you report a bug and then the gm fires back 'bultards'? And yes you never had the real power in darkgamerz back then, the people who rolled it was Darky and Marvek why nobody got banned then? When software breaks whos fault is it the users or the owners? People usually get compensated, because they donated into software with security breach so stop shouting that someone hacked or cheated. If the server had weak security then it's only your fault that you launch a fail product, because believe you me indonesians are aware of all the hacks on the world.

But bottom line it amazes how you guys still talk/remember/think of what was related to our team 5 fokin years ago, guys is your life that boring?

One more thing - at the end of the day we're just group of people looking for a server to gain enjoyment while you guys (all the gms reading this) are doing everything possible to launch a server for not more then 2 months and fk it up and then blame the players, because of the security breaches or the server boredom.

Quote:
kesha no but KatyPerry maybe. I used to talk with Roy a lot and his build was different to mine, he was more hybrid. We never got a chance to spar with each other unfortunately so who was "best" could never be confirmed
Roy is in SN for 3 years now. I can schedule you a meeting if you desire, but the outcome would not surprise anyone. It might be strange for you that he sticks with the 'bultards' but they say - Gods recognize Gods.

Also speaking of irohan stuff and who was greatest before and after merge I have the feeling that if we ever faced the top guilds in irohan in some perfect world where 50$ a month donation is enough to keep you in the game we would have owned the server for ages. irohan wars and guild are irrelevant when it comes to wars and tsb, I see stiffness when I look at these 'bambam' irohan videos + we can handle the zerg ladies:

Old 01/02/2019, 17:11   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I could say same **** i only gave up items once to a player so that dosen't make a corrupt gm. So yea i guess you should keep your mouth shut since the only reason you are here is bcz abso felt that he need's some help dealing with the so called "HATERS" yet he seems to hate everyone.
The only reason I'm here is that Ish accused our guild of being hackers, abusers etc, and I explained exactly what happened in DG and why we did so. By that time abso didn't play. I do not care about your drama with abso. You can trashtalk and feel significant. Your opinion is not of interest for me and I strongly doubt it concerns any of our guild members. So please shut your **** mouth already.
About the fact you are "corrupt" is not a secret for everyone so I don't think there is any point in discussing it.
Old 01/02/2019, 17:35   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Mate are you 12 or what? Get your shit together you fokin kid this is not the pokemon forum. And shut up for real, you are not even involved in the topic.

Also to make it clear this guy bobo was Sabertooth guild (germans) guy we recruited him a bit later. What would you do if you report a bug and then the gm fires back 'bultards'? And yes you never had the real power in darkgamerz back then, the people who rolled it was Darky and Marvek why nobody got banned then? When software breaks whos fault is it the users or the owners? People usually get compensated, because they donated into software with security breach so stop shouting that someone hacked or cheated. If the server had weak security then it's only your fault that you launch a fail product, because believe you me indonesians are aware of all the hacks on the world.

But bottom line it amazes how you guys still talk/remember/think of what was related to our team 5 fokin years ago, guys is your life that boring?

One more thing - at the end of the day we're just group of people looking for a server to gain enjoyment while you guys (all the gms reading this) are doing everything possible to launch a server for not more then 2 months and fk it up and then blame the players, because of the security breaches or the server boredom.

Roy is in SN for 3 years now. I can schedule you a meeting if you desire, but the outcome would not surprise anyone. It might be strange for you that he sticks with the 'bultards' but they say - Gods recognize Gods.

Also speaking of irohan stuff and who was greatest before and after merge I have the feeling that if we ever faced the top guilds in irohan in some perfect world where 50$ a month donation is enough to keep you in the game we would have owned the server for ages. irohan wars and guild are irrelevant when it comes to wars and tsb, I see stiffness when I look at these 'bambam' irohan videos + we can handle the zerg ladies:

[ur="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZeJ7H0UMkg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZeJ7H0UMkg[/ur]
Quote:
The only reason I'm here is that Ish accused our guild of being hackers, abusers etc, and I explained exactly what happened in DG and why we did so. By that time abso didn't play. I do not care about your drama with abso. You can trashtalk and feel significant. Your opinion is not of interest for me and I strongly doubt in concerns any of our guild members. So please shut your damn mouth already.
About the fact you are "corrupt" is not a secret for everyone so I don't think there is any point in discussing it.
I think most of us can agree that these guys are sooo triggered. pewpewpew!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2019, 18:37   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
I think most of us can agree that these guys are sooo triggered. pewpewpew!
Batman,dreto's dog is here to bark keep doing the dirty work boi
Old 01/02/2019, 19:39   #74

Quote:
Batman,dreto's dog is here to bark keep doing the dirty work boi
*Yawn* Is that the best you got son? You haven't shown an awful lot of intelligence so far. I guess it is too much to ask for that to change anytime soon.
Old 01/02/2019, 19:41   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
*Yawn* Is that the best you got son? You haven't shown an awful lot of intelligence so far. I guess it is too much to ask for that to change anytime soon.
Hes still sucking abso's di.. for players and money on hes server so i would not expect him to change soon unless abso stops playing with him .....