Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XorRohan

Discussion on XorRohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/12/2018, 02:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Stop acting like you did something in this game or you bring up for the game to something good, you got kicked off xor rohan for sharing gm made items with players. Theres saying at our lands, once wh*re always a wh*re so yeah that's all I have to say.
You need a pillow to cry on or you're good ?
Old 06/12/2018, 08:10   #17

Quote:
Stop acting like you did something in this game or you bring up for the game to something good, you got kicked off xor rohan for sharing gm made items with players. Theres saying at our lands, once wh*re always a wh*re so yeah that's all I have to say.
I didn't get kicked from Xor and I didn't share GM items. This was confirmed by Hunin himself years ago.

Keep barking Bultard, it's the only contribution you've ever made to this game.

You might have also missed the time where every early pserver was using my bin edits as a starting template. But hey, I'll keep on "acting" like I once did something good. Bark bark good little doggy.

Oh and let's not forget about why we don't get along: You got caught cheating on DGz original server with Flame Diamond stuff. Yeah I have a good memory.

Cheat.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2018, 15:56   #18

I don't get along with people who call bultards our guys for no reason and once again boy I never played darkgamerZ while you were gm, the time I played it the gms were Dark and Martek. Check my sign and see I played the latest DG so quit making up ****. The whole xor rohan comunity knows u got kicked off the staff for sharing items so your words here are ashes. Failed dev, wait not even a dev you're photoshop guy yeh go make me gucci costume for my temp I wear it only once boy.

Dreto for real dude stop get involved whenever you see me posting. Now that's a failed dev right here even worse than zane atleast the guy is making some.money selling showers and picking strawberries.
Old 06/12/2018, 16:57   #19

Quote:
I don't get along with people who call bultards our guys for no reason and once again boy I never played darkgamerZ while you were gm, the time I played it the gms were Dark and Martek. Check my sign and see I played the latest DG so quit making up ****. The whole xor rohan comunity knows u got kicked off the staff for sharing items so your words here are ashes. Failed dev, wait not even a dev you're photoshop guy yeh go make me gucci costume for my temp I wear it only once boy.
Well, I remember you were there while I was working with Dark and Ish to get up to speed on DGz. Would be kinda hard to forget that **** **** you were flying as an avatar back then. So much for your memory, eh? And yes, I talked to Jimmy too some years back and know the truth about why Ish left. It had absolutely nothing to do with what you are trying to spread here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2018, 19:01   #20

u do know barking wont get you any money you also have to raise ur hand
Old 06/12/2018, 19:48   #21

Quote:

Dreto for real dude stop get involved whenever you see me posting. Now that's a failed dev right here even worse than zane atleast the guy is making some.money selling showers and picking strawberries.
Bark bark bark cheater.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2018, 20:23   #22

Quote:

Dreto for real dude stop get involved whenever you see me posting.
Dude for real go and f yourself ok.
I put the name of the Topic XorRohan just because it was a popular server that i used to play (Dreto being my character buged+20 levels worth of points, Dekan vit) so if you dont like wath u see just leave , i dont care about your drama if you want to give advices do it, if not shut up.
Old 06/12/2018, 20:59   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Bark bark bark cheater.
dude check ur inbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua98 View Post
Dreto for real dude stop get involved whenever you see me posting.
Dude for real go and f yourself ok.
I put the name of the Topic XorRohan just because it was a popular server that i used to play (Dreto being my character buged+20 levels worth of points, Dekan vit) so if you dont like wath u see just leave , i dont care about your drama if you want to give advices do it, if not shut up.
dont bother its like talking to a wall
Old 06/12/2018, 21:11   #24

So we have been cheating, but we never got banned **** we have to be really good at it. Actually let's say for a second what you say is true it gets even more sad, because dark and martek didnt give a **** abour your opinion rofl salty photoshop guy.

To the rest broke bitter bums roastme feggets
Old 06/12/2018, 21:48   #25

Quote:
... bark, bark, bark....
To the rest broke bitter bums roastme feggets
lolwut ??
Old 06/12/2018, 22:46   #26

Quote:
bark bark bark
I wanted to ban you, Dark didn't. His server so he had the final say.

Cheater.
Old 06/12/2018, 22:55   #27

Quote:
I wanted to ban you, Dark didn't. His server so he had the final say.

Cheater.
That's just sad, so we didnt cheat or he just didnt give a fok abour your opinion. Bitter photoshoper.
Old 06/12/2018, 23:54   #28

Quote:
bark bark bark
No, he knew you had cheated but decided just to remove the hacked items and not ban you. I repeat, he confirmed you cheated.

Cheater.
Old 06/13/2018, 07:00   #29

Rofl "he knew you cheated" man you're just sad stop it for real that server had 100online daily 50 were us why would anyone cheat? You know cheating kills the gameplay and the fun? For a fact we reported guild mates that were cheating over the years, but how could you know, you're not an player not an gm just an costume view editor. You're just mad as **** our guild never gave you the support, but its alrite we smell weasels from quater mile. Next time someone hire you for editing the costumes view for 15$ u might wanna hide your name, cuz you're getting kicked off that staff belive it or not.
Old 06/13/2018, 09:47   #30

I mean obviously he (Dark) was aware that a ban would mean half his server which were your ppl would be gone and that result his server death. The way I see it is he tried to make it good for both sides so as yall not quit cuz of the banhammer and opposite side knows they get to play fair. Some ppl just simply decide to keep it shut and not make a whole circus for a bunch of monkeys who are found stealing bananas everywhere they go so maybe you should appreciate there are people like this for players like you

cheaterrrr

Quote:
No, he knew you had cheated but decided just to remove the hacked items and not ban you. I repeat, he confirmed you cheated.

Cheater.
Dude im gonna smash ur inbox if u dont read it soon