Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Contesting Rohan Playwith SEA

Discussion on Contesting Rohan Playwith SEA within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/06/2018, 16:21   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
So many sad lifes here. This guy zane had to quit his own country and go to England to pick up strawberries and sell showers as a second job yet he is hating on other people countries. Autism in the air. =D
I dont hate countries i was just reminding you why ur at the bottom of europe tho u sound like a poor guy who cant afford money to play rohan so just talk about those who do, we all appreciate your effort of going to usa and almost died starving not everyone is made to survive in the top countries thats not a shame at all, I know Southeast Asia prices are kinda huge for 300$ minimum wage but dont worry dude noone wants you around anyway, server is already full so i doubt anyone wants it to be full of **** aswell
now you might aswell have to call for help cuz u cant win the trashtalk fight alone anyway
Envy is in the air
Old 06/06/2018, 16:25   #62

Zane after night shift at the strawberry farm. Fuq that overtime matE
Old 06/06/2018, 19:12   #63

bulgaria is at the bottom of europe and romania just above it with shittier roads
ps im romanian
Old 06/06/2018, 20:15   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxto View Post
bulgaria is at the bottom of europe and romania just above it with shittier roads
ps im romanian
Si eu la fel
Old 06/06/2018, 22:26   #65

[Strawberry Collector] title coming soon for zane
Old 06/07/2018, 06:38   #66

Try the Trinity private server somewhere its called "ROHAN REVELUTION" this server lik darkgamerz but differrent unique game features.

As of now good quality server are.
Darkgamerz server
Rohan revulotion.

Search on fb
Old 06/07/2018, 11:42   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxto View Post
ps im romanian
Apart from the Transfăgărășan. The most amazing road, ever.
Old 06/07/2018, 18:32   #68

Hey! Whats wrong with Bulgarians?
Old 06/07/2018, 23:38   #69

Complaining about RBF , pathetic , play for 2 months 2 chars +50 end game gears can kill almost everything , 0$ spent just farming ,this game ain't for idiots you should understand , don't make silly excuses about how it requires you to spend , it requires just a middle IQ brain that understand how things there work
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2018, 23:42   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyZer0 View Post
Complaining about RBF , pathetic , play for 2 months 2 chars +50 end game gears can kill almost everything , 0$ spent just farming ,this game ain't for idiots you should understand , don't make silly excuses about how it requires you to spend , it requires just a middle IQ brain that understand how things there work
tell me more
Old 06/08/2018, 00:17   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyZer0 View Post
Uh huh. I believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Their website is like...made from 3rd grade kid xD please,this pop-up messages all the time,stupid captcha at login and so on?that's just a small part of their shits u call that playwith?
Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
You do realize that the link u sent me isn't playwith's official website right ? It's a page from searohan site. I can make such site myself lmao.
If there is still any doubt, one of the GMs at irohan posted this:

Quote:
Hello Rohanians!

That server is for the Southeast Asian public. It is the same version as our Rohan, although we are the same company we are not aware of the operations of other regions. We focus on our players.
Apparently there were many pirate servers of Rohan in that region and that's why they launched that Rohan. Actually there is not much to say.

Rohan Origin was launched by Playwith interactive, it does not really have much relation to the launch of that game.

I hope I have helped you rohanians.

As always a pleasure to be able to talk with you.

Best regards
GM Albreiker
source:
Old 06/08/2018, 21:23   #72

Real or not,i dont like it...everyone can waste his time/money on it ill just pass
Old 06/08/2018, 22:55   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Uh huh. I believe you.

If there is still any doubt, one of the GMs at irohan posted this:

source:
*** **** it was a duck after all
all i have to say is im shocked
i hope @ bud is now sure for the origin of the server, but *** **** sir u are really slow burner
Old 06/15/2018, 12:02   #74

Rorzie kyrwo cyganblyat
Old 06/17/2018, 14:22   #75

Off the topic but..

The ROHAN Playwith SEA just posted 50mins ago that the TSB will be held Sunday (Today) 20.30-21.30 (GMT+7). But they did not know that it already happened last night and only one guild registered that's why they won. Lol.

The dev/admins don't know how to handle the server. Smh.