Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkGamerz comeback ?

Discussion on DarkGamerz comeback ? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/02/2018, 16:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
Yeah! Origin was down because of low population, I believe that Rohan SEA and Rohan Origin will be the same.

Another news is.

My facebook account was getting restricted.
unable to post,comment and chat.
That is the result of a PlayWith DMCA Takedown notice. Most often that is from putting images and other bits copyrighted by PlayWith on your page. You can get rid of that by deleting the offending stuff.
Old 06/04/2018, 17:15   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
Yeah! Origin was down because of low population, I believe that Rohan SEA and Rohan Origin will be the same.
Inb4 SEA has atleast 1k players and im sure it will hit 3-5k
Old 06/04/2018, 22:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Inb4 SEA has atleast 1k players and im sure it will hit 3-5k
literally all spots are crowded atm
Old 06/04/2018, 23:50   #34

Yep! They are gonna be indo and pinoy heaven over there for the next while. At least until those folks start noticing the big PlayWith-shaped bite marks on their wallets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2018, 01:01   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Yep! They are gonna be indo and pinoy heaven over there for the next while. At least until those folks start noticing the big PlayWith-shaped bite marks on their wallets.
I was just looking at there prices.
They are wack or they are charging more because its making me choose USD or they are same as original server.
$4 for better option items.
$7 for job change.
$3 for 100 ses oh only $1 for adorned option stone.
$3 for Abradant
$6 for Ancient pres.
It seems the same as iRohan only difference is they changed it from 100 points per $1 to 320 per $1 and adjusted the scale.

Most pservers have way lower prices on most items while not as reliable in some cases.
The pservers will always be more fun in the end.
By looking at this it seems this is a last ditch for there game to make some more money by trying to fool players into thinking it's much better.
Not to mention the exploits that work of offical servers that don't work on most pservers now.
This is going to end bad for them.

Any who don't mind me just passing through.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2018, 12:03   #36

As of now there are so many players on Rohan Vengeance/SEA. But I believe, many players will going to quit there! believe me! they released their itemmall and looks like the prices are not friendly.
and also I read on their facebook page that they will not going to release Exchange Market.
R.I.P Farmers.

Rohan Vengeance is for Rich Rohan Gamer only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
That is the result of a PlayWith DMCA Takedown notice. Most often that is from putting images and other bits copyrighted by PlayWith on your page. You can get rid of that by deleting the offending stuff.
okay, now i know!
thanks.
Old 06/05/2018, 13:15   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkestkiller View Post
I was just looking at there prices.
They are wack or they are charging more because its making me choose USD or they are same as original server.
$4 for better option items.
$7 for job change.
$3 for 100 ses oh only $1 for adorned option stone.
$3 for Abradant
$6 for Ancient pres.
It seems the same as iRohan only difference is they changed it from 100 points per $1 to 320 per $1 and adjusted the scale.

Most pservers have way lower prices on most items while not as reliable in some cases.
The pservers will always be more fun in the end.
By looking at this it seems this is a last ditch for there game to make some more money by trying to fool players into thinking it's much better.
Not to mention the exploits that work of offical servers that don't work on most pservers now.
This is going to end bad for them.

Any who don't mind me just passing through.
Their prices seems much highter than iRohan to me xD well i played years ago iRohan last time,but atleast there u could farm-sell via EM,this is impossible,since there's no EM here and untradeable IM,ofc it will die,its about time,just wait to see how indos euphoria will end any soon

Roles of the GM are 10$ and etc,at least private servers offer better items and at lower prices+some of the items are tradeable
Old 06/07/2018, 20:34   #38

So, anyone still in any doubt about this being an official PWYNKI server?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/09/2018, 00:47   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asang View Post
I made an account on website but for some reason i can not log in on the game Client. it says *account not registered*… anyone has had the same problem on this server?
If you go on website and change password in the account management it will resolve this.