Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Essence Rohan | Pve/Pvp 99 Server

Discussion on Essence Rohan | Pve/Pvp 99 Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2018, 07:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
Update:
Server Release official & finalizing time is scheduled for February 23, 2018 at 5pm EST (10pm GMT). Servers currently 100% done. The finalized download links will be posted in 3-5 HRs on the website downloads tab.
Get Ready for the hype !!
Old 02/23/2018, 18:12   #47

Is it on? And can you add more download links , I hate mega
Old 02/23/2018, 19:48   #48

Are the links in the Downloads tab just for the Closed Beta or they will work in OBT as well?
Old 02/23/2018, 22:46   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkypeStealer View Post
Are the links in the Downloads tab just for the Closed Beta or they will work in OBT as well?
The dev will post new dl links for OBT
Old 02/24/2018, 08:31   #50

The final & latest download links have been posted Via our website
Old 02/24/2018, 09:47   #51

its obt now no wipe?
Old 02/24/2018, 16:32   #52

Can you post the changes of skills if there are any , or basically anything new that we the players should know about

I saw that you guys have a post about class balance , well I'm too lazy to post there so I'mma type it in here . Basically make every class competitive and so that every class can have a role in a battle or farm.

Also you should add all kinds of starter items , like even reflection items etc , so even a vit dhan can be played etc , everything that is out of the ordinary is pretty fun.
Old 02/24/2018, 17:36   #53

CBT transitioning into OBT, there was a wipe correct. & Skills will be balanced over time each MT .

Meanwhile... First 16hrs of server release & This many players. Come Join us!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (318.6 KB, 77 views)
Old 02/24/2018, 21:57   #54

Now this will be some harsh feedback.
But you fked up again.
1.Exp wise -caused a wipe, today there are 99people again even after the wipe thats not even close to slow exp xD.
2.Skill balance - Where is the skill balance exactly which was promised, templars/priests got chrono nerf and reflect duration nerf, temps dmg remains the same(Yea and group euphoria lv7 is still 20%).Dhans got silence duration nerf while their dmg remains untouched.The most random change that i have found was Dekans breath skill which got from 1k to 1020.How you expect a balanced pvp when you dont touch the dmg of the problematic outscaling classes.End of the day they will outscale and will deal their absurd dmg.
I do not know what you have been doing in the CB, but you did pretty poor job forfilling your promises thus far.
Kinda funny tho i have asked earlier for buffing the useless skills to make them viable, you didnt bother buffing skills like Separation and u were talking about interesting strats and builds, without changing skills the builds are/will be same as always
3.Mobs at cala were dropping glacial stuff.
Old 02/24/2018, 23:44   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Now this will be some harsh feedback.
But you fked up again.
1.Exp wise -caused a wipe, today there are 99people again even after the wipe thats not even close to slow exp xD.
2.Skill balance - Where is the skill balance exactly which was promised, templars/priests got chrono nerf and reflect duration nerf, temps dmg remains the same(Yea and group euphoria lv7 is still 20%).Dhans got silence duration nerf while their dmg remains untouched.The most random change that i have found was Dekans breath skill which got from 1k to 1020.How you expect a balanced pvp when you dont touch the dmg of the problematic outscaling classes.End of the day they will outscale and will deal their absurd dmg.
I do not know what you have been doing in the CB, but you did pretty poor job forfilling your promises thus far.
Kinda funny tho i have asked earlier for buffing the useless skills to make them viable, you didnt bother buffing skills like Separation and u were talking about interesting strats and builds, without changing skills the builds are/will be same as always
3.Mobs at cala were dropping glacial stuff.
Exp & files we're bugged because the wrong data folder got patched, Which was fixed within the first hour of the server released. Glacial drops & All that we're fixed earlier aswell. And that's no problem. We've been said in earlier epvp threads and on our discord that skills will be vanilla and we'll adjust little things as needed. The only major changes that has been done so far is cooldowns & reflect, chrono & debuffs. Just because one person suggests something doesn't mean it'll happen. Thats not how it works. Thanks for the feedback.

@ the servers online and running stable. Currently averaging 150+ Players for the last 24hrs (Ofc including the dual logs etc). If anyone has questions, comments, feedback feel free to post below. We'll be fixing the Newbie's Helper quest next MT.
Old 02/28/2018, 20:44   #56

Is the server up ? i am getting error while connecting to characters view.
Old 03/02/2018, 12:14   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyM00N View Post
Is the server up ? i am getting error while connecting to characters view.
Delete V1.dat and update game
Old 03/02/2018, 12:33   #58

Servers Online, Yes.
We've just did a MT added Hazy & Water Temple as an additional farming spot. & Some more costumes next patch we'll make 90% IM tradeable & acquirable ingame. Come Join Us! We're averaging 110+ Max cliented 200. Server has been online for a week. Soon we'll start implementing grinding quests etc for specific prizes etc. I'd like to here peoples feedback on that or quest ideas for specific things if possible.
--------------------------------
~ERS Staff
#EssenceRohanFTW
Old 03/09/2018, 02:48   #59

come join the best server, polish pssy included !
Old 03/09/2018, 20:30   #60

Quick Update on player cap
Everyone come join us!
#EssenceRohanFTW
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3-9-2018.jpg (347.3 KB, 44 views)
Closed Thread