Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Essence Rohan | Pve/Pvp 99 Server

Discussion on Essence Rohan | Pve/Pvp 99 Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2018, 19:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Skill level powers could be lowered.Also in some servers ases are hard to obtain.And in a low lvl server like this ,i think temps can be really well balanced as any other class.
The only way to make temps fair is to cause melee-enhancing gear to simply not work on magic-converted mele originating from the blunt buff. That way melee-enhancers only work on their str-based melee and magic-boosters only work on their magic skills. There is nothing bad about doing all kinds of magic attack enhancing then buffing up blunt, but you won't be compounding melee-attack enhancers with it. This would put temps on the same footing as other dps classes.

-- edit instead of adding a double post ---

So far my experiences with hits server have been pretty positive. Mostly niggly stuff needs to be addressed, but on the whole it is a reasonable server. Not exactly my kind of server but one that legacy players will enjoy.
Old 02/18/2018, 18:03   #32

Appreciate the feedback @im batman we'll try to fit the server to your standards ; overall a suitable flexible gameplay for players to enjoy.

Quick Update:
We're currently in CBT, fixing the server up. Release is scheduled for february 23rd. Everyone checkout our server trailer teaser ^^.

Old 02/18/2018, 21:26   #33

Looks exciting. You might want to do a level up event or something , too.
Old 02/18/2018, 22:39   #34

@ Don't sweat it about my standards. Those few times I actually play Rohan anymore is with an eye to servers that are working to get outside the usual Rohan "box". Legacy "99" xor style servers simply are not my thing since grew bored with them a very long time ago.

During my visit to yours I felt you were doing a decent job to attract the style of player you are catering to. Good luck, If you keep on the path you have marked out, you should do ok.
Old 02/18/2018, 23:20   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceStaff View Post
Appreciate the feedback @im batman we'll try to fit the server to your standards ; overall a suitable flexible gameplay for players to enjoy.

Quick Update:
We're currently in CBT, fixing the server up. Release is scheduled for february 23rd. Everyone checkout our server trailer teaser ^^.

Is that real Stunn3r? Video seems similar to his vids?
Old 02/19/2018, 02:08   #36

I said it before, but i will repeat my self if the trash skills dont get decent/huge buffs to open up new builds rohan would stay stale and nothing really would change that
Old 02/19/2018, 09:11   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Is that real Stunn3r? Video seems similar to his vids?
Yes indeed it is, We worked on a server trailer video & himself and his guild will be playing the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
Looks exciting. You might want to do a level up event or something , too.
Yes, the server will be the first to level 99 event when OBT is released on february 23rd, 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
@ Don't sweat it about my standards. Those few times I actually play Rohan anymore is with an eye to servers that are working to get outside the usual Rohan "box". Legacy "99" xor style servers simply are not my thing since grew bored with them a very long time ago.

During my visit to yours I felt you were doing a decent job to attract the style of player you are catering to. Good luck, If you keep on the path you have marked out, you should do ok.
I understand, We've also had intentions of stepping outside the box and creating a new unique and modified server without the basics that every server has such as same skills & same game setup, But for now we will stick with what we have going on here.. I totally get this game is slowly dying but we're going to try our best to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
I said it before, but i will repeat my self if the trash skills dont get decent/huge buffs to open up new builds rohan would stay stale and nothing really would change that
Later in OBT they will be changed possibly if neccessary. For now CBT we won't do much skill adjustments (nerfs/buffs) because it won't be tested correctly as in CBT when you try to test a group pvp it would be set. Meaning everyone would pretty much be maxed level and same gear so everyones dmg will be around the same which isn't testing correct OBT pvp. Where as in OBT people would be different levels and have different gears so you can see what actually needs to be adjusted skill wise.
Old 02/19/2018, 18:22   #38

cannot to download client

direct link download in your website its not right....

please help
Old 02/19/2018, 19:02   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by askingwtf View Post

please help
get on their discord and ask there. look at the 1st post for the linky.
Old 02/20/2018, 04:27   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by askingwtf View Post

please help
Yes, as @ said... We haven't uploaded all the servers fullclient links etc yet. We're still in CBT phase working on everything little by little

Update:
CBT edits & clean up, 50% Done. Will be working on farming quest system next & testing bosses dmg etc.
Old 02/21/2018, 10:18   #41

Tell me when is OBT and I might bring cancer and plague with us again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2018, 12:27   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Tell me when is OBT and I might bring cancer and plague with us again.
OBT will be released this friday, February 23rd, 2018.

The servers Item Mall & Cooldowns & some adjusting of skills, prices of items & guild buffs prices will be done today & patched. The bugged quests etc whatever's left will be done tomorrow.
Old 02/22/2018, 12:47   #43

Cant wait for OBT to start, tons of people going to be on! Only one more day
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2018, 17:06   #44

I am so ready to steal another skype!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2018, 22:25   #45

skype sucks. Microsoft completely screwed that pooch.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread