Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan the best pvp game ever - revamped rohan

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan the best pvp game ever - revamped rohan

#SN
#TBE
#GOAT
#2K17
#BeenFuqinEveryoneSince2K10

Hashtags says it all, enjoy the pvp.

Old 11/26/2017, 08:56   #2

Fack Police only hiei can judge us

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2017, 13:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post

#SN
#TBE
#GOAT
#2K17
#BeenFuqinEveryoneSince2K10

Hashtags says it all, enjoy the pvp.
Appreciate the love Abso :/ Unfortunately hate how the server ended. Corruption ... But hopefully there will be another server good and stable and non-corrupted soon. Well, One Rohan is decent but you get what i mean. Have fun!
Old 11/26/2017, 14:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Appreciate the love Abso :/ Unfortunately hate how the server ended. Corruption ... But hopefully there will be another server good and stable and non-corrupted soon. Well, One Rohan is decent but you get what i mean. Have fun!
80% of the servers end up with corruption , money hungry people. That's why we need a rich mfker that loves the game to make a server , lel.
I'd make a server , but I know nothing about developing or w.e even though I got ideas.And ofc , people trying to break the security walls and use hax and **** , ddosing etc.So I don't think anytime soon we'll have a good server.

Old 11/26/2017, 14:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
80% of the servers end up with corruption , money hungry people. That's why we need a rich mfker that loves the game to make a server , lel.
I'd make a server , but I know nothing about developing or w.e even though I got ideas.And ofc , people trying to break the security walls and use hax and **** , ddosing etc.So I don't think anytime soon we'll have a good server.
I wouldn't necessary say that. Tbh, Everyone who makes a private server is doing it for the main thing which is income.. But theres very few who actually care for it aswell. Meaning they want a good server for players to play while receiving income for the hardwork they're putting in. It's just all in your staff that'll either make your server good, Or break it drastically. Security features to your server can be easily done. It just all depends on if you know how to do the security features yourself to make sure everything's clean, Or how much money you pay these people selling these features out here for it. A good server can be done even though the rohan veteran population is dying; it's just how professional the staff is and if they work on task.
Old 11/26/2017, 15:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post

i thought you wouldn't show up here on this account after running away without paying your debts
Old 11/26/2017, 16:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
i thought you wouldn't show up here on this account after running away without paying your debts
Can't pay anything when you don't have internet and your in a cell.
Old 11/26/2017, 17:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Who needs to pay debts when there is ffs lv8
Old 11/26/2017, 18:42   #9

TeamFlymous
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2017, 22:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
TeamFlymous
more like TeamFlyTheMost
Old 11/27/2017, 07:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
more like TeamFlyTheMost
More like team zayn is a dumb *****.
Old 11/27/2017, 08:40   #12

Well don't troll them too much, at least they finally grow ***** to meet us in a server. But still I have a song for dem folks.
Old 11/27/2017, 11:31   #13

Atleast i appreciated that you let rosen show whole sn how to play temp and finally play a pssy class that fits you best xd good boy
Old 11/27/2017, 12:40   #14

I did quit playing temp 2014, that **** is way too boring. I don't have time to trash talk in all chat if I'm temp yo + Never claimed I'm best templar ever, but for sure I'm the best tsb gm you will ever find, but how could you know if you always ducked us in tsb =| If it's entertainment for you to play same class every fuqing server enjoy kiddo that's up to you. But let me remind you some rohan basics - templars ain't everything. You had twice more temps than us in revamped yet you lost 80%-90% of everything. Why? Well go back to pvp school and we might meet again. I love the fact when the video is here and everybody can see it you have nothing else to do, but ***** why I don't play templar anymore. Nice defense. @[email protected]
Old 11/27/2017, 13:49   #15

Whatever makes you feel good, im actually surprised you comeback with a thread and a video after calling me obsessed youre the man

« Hunter Kit+Treasure Disconect | Selling Item Mall website [Select Stack item] »