Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Rohan (PS)

Discussion on Origin Rohan (PS) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/01/2017, 20:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMOrigin View Post

actually the forge system is new and boss drops new and i prefer using zensoku 110 files better then buying files lv115 from your friend and they crashing every 3-5hrs
idk who are you mentioning there, but the ones currently in sale (mine or asfdrohan's) are working fine without crashes.
Old 10/01/2017, 20:25   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
idk who are you mentioning there, but the ones currently in sale (mine or asfdrohan's) are working fine without crashes.
so my question now when people opening hero3 server every ragequit and say we need old school low rates bla bla hero 3 is ****
and when someone open hero2 server another one come and say he have the files from internet so i don't get the point what kind of server does people need ?
Old 10/01/2017, 20:59   #18

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
so my question now when people opening hero3 server every ragequit and say we need old school low rates bla bla hero 3 is ****
and when someone open hero2 server another one come and say he have the files from internet so i don't get the point what kind of server does people need ?
Because 95% of the Server Owners make **** changes on their Server.
People like Vanilla Stuff but just slightly increased Rates for EXP.
That's why People playing PServers cause they don't wanna Spend 24/7 to LvL Up a Char and gear it in 1-2 Months.
U can even do nice Stuff on 99 Files, 110 Files, and 115 Files if u just use ur Brain but most People just make Simple Bin Edits and that's why People quit after some Days cause its always the same **** u playing, the only difference is the Name from Server.

U can make cool changes like asdfrohan did or kthxbai does OR just make more deep Edits on BIN's that never seen on the "Scene".
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2017, 21:02   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Because 95% of the Server Owners make **** changes on their Server.
People like Vanilla Stuff but just slightly increased Rates for EXP.
That's why People playing PServers cause they don't wanna Spend 24/7 to LvL Up a Char and gear it in 1-2 Months.
U can even do nice Stuff on 99 Files, 110 Files, and 115 Files if u just use ur Brain but most People just make Simple Bin Edits and that's why People quit after some Days cause its always the same **** u playing, the only difference is the Name from Server.

U can make cool changes like asdfrohan did or kthxbai does OR just make more Edits on BIN's that never seen on the "Scene".
yeah i'm trying to do something new such as forge system
Old 10/01/2017, 21:31   #20

Quote:
*(in response to Rohan died a long time ago)*
it's not but you guys don't like anything and there is many servers so the players are spilt between each other
Actually Rohan pretty much is dead. Has been for about 4 years now. There has been nothing new until the official Rohan Origin (not to be confused with your lame name rip-off). Even then it was only enough to get Rohan players back for a few months before they got bored and wandered off again. For most at irohan that was PlayWith's last kick at the can. There really is nothing left for Rohan fans to play except the same lame pservers over and over again.

There were some promises made ion this forum that looked interesting, but while some of those actually happen or not remains to be seen. Until then Rohan players have been bleeding off to other games for a few years now and I suspect that will continue. There is just nothing compelling to get players to come back to this game and stay. At present there is nothing but guys that are more interested in farming on hunter kits/bots than real players anymore.

The next thing that killed Rohan is the sheer number of private servers there are out there. There are just so many Rohan players available to play them. Any new server that comes up may get an influx of initial interest as players check them out, but invariably those numbers drop to maybe 50 online after a few months. There are very few servers that have manage to maintain a decent player base, and of those you eill find most of them populated by hunter kit farmers and kiosks from people running 3 or more clients each.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2017, 22:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Actually Rohan pretty much is dead. Has been for about 4 years now. There has been nothing new until the official Rohan Origin (not to be confused with your lame name rip-off). Even then it was only enough to get Rohan players back for a few months before they got bored and wandered off again. For most at irohan that was PlayWith's last kick at the can. There really is nothing left for Rohan fans to play except the same lame pservers over and over again.

There were some promises made ion this forum that looked interesting, but while some of those actually happen or not remains to be seen. Until then Rohan players have been bleeding off to other games for a few years now and I suspect that will continue. There is just nothing compelling to get players to come back to this game and stay. At present there is nothing but guys that are more interested in farming on hunter kits/bots than real players anymore.

The next thing that killed Rohan is the sheer number of private servers there are out there. There are just so many Rohan players available to play them. Any new server that comes up may get an influx of initial interest as players check them out, but invariably those numbers drop to maybe 50 online after a few months. There are very few servers that have manage to maintain a decent player base, and of those you eill find most of them populated by hunter kit farmers and kiosks from people running 3 or more clients each.
dude in korean/thai/phil there is 1k player in each server but in EU servers maximum 250 bcuz we complaining about EVERYTHING even if we're getting free items we gonna report ourselves and say we're cheaters to make the owner close his server try to check better next time and then say rohan DEAD
Old 10/01/2017, 22:11   #22

W0W really
Old 10/01/2017, 22:33   #23

Dammit Anoofy!, Remaking new epvp account again QQ. We know who you are don't try and hide it. That's why i just use the same account now xD. I know you'll get offensive and respond and say something dumb about me or my server so i'll just keep it as a Goodluck and don't close the server if u get no players like the last one.

& batman is right rohan is dead. Theres very few players you can get from pservers. About roughly if you pull "ALL PH,INDOS & EU, Americans" You can manage to get around 500+. But thats near impossible due to as Batman said, So many pservers around. So if they don't like something they are to free and try a different server whenever. Also Indos like freebie straight pvp servers without using any game-content which ruins the purpose of rohan because then it creates afk. & Just log and pvp and log off.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2017, 14:34   #24

For 4 years around 100 pserver opened and closed,nothing worthy,ur server wont be up for more than a month,nor genesis server will be..
Old 10/02/2017, 14:43   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Dammit Anoofy!, Remaking new epvp account again QQ. We know who you are don't try and hide it. That's why i just use the same account now xD. I know you'll get offensive and respond and say something dumb about me or my server so i'll just keep it as a Goodluck and don't close the server if u get no players like the last one.

& batman is right rohan is dead. Theres very few players you can get from pservers. About roughly if you pull "ALL PH,INDOS & EU, Americans" You can manage to get around 500+. But thats near impossible due to as Batman said, So many pservers around. So if they don't like something they are to free and try a different server whenever. Also Indos like freebie straight pvp servers without using any game-content which ruins the purpose of rohan because then it creates afk. & Just log and pvp and log off.
lol why do u think im everybody ?
i was offline lol i don't want to play this stu*id game anymore so i won't create a server too
Old 10/02/2017, 15:10   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
For 4 years around 100 pserver opened and closed,nothing worthy,ur server wont be up for more than a month,nor genesis server will be..
My Servers been up longer than a month. lol. Why every thread i discuss u bring up something of mine. You got feelings for me <3?
Old 10/02/2017, 15:38   #27

Quote:
My Servers been up longer than a month. lol. Why every thread i discuss u bring up something of mine. You got feelings for me <3?
I DON'T THINK SO :v

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
lol why do u think im everybody ?
i was offline lol i don't want to play this stu*id game anymore so i won't create a server too
accept the reality bro. don't hide xD
Old 10/02/2017, 16:28   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post

accept the reality bro. don't hide xD
dude i don't PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE just believe me lmao idgaf about what you guys say have fun
Old 10/02/2017, 17:06   #29

Quote:
Wipeing and reviving ur server with new name isn't counting?
Old 10/02/2017, 17:39   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Wipeing and reviving ur server with new name isn't counting?
Why not? Same server just a revival, Same host. Still running. I guess you can say it both ways but just for your info the server was running for a month already before the wipe. But as every other thread because i guess you love me. Let's try and keep it on topic please, thanks.