Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KingOfRohan Private Server

Discussion on KingOfRohan Private Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KingOfRohan Private Server

NEW OBT 08-09-2017
PVE FARM TO WIN

King Of Rohan
The New Concept Rohan Online PVE Server Real Hero III
New System VIP Fiture
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▬ Auto Fix Dc 2 Minutes
▬ Trade Point Mall ID 1(Your ID) To ID 2(More ID) Tax 10%
▬ Free Point (FP) 1 Point Play Login in game 2 Minutes)
▬ Itemmall Active
▬ Gift Reward Quest Hunter Kit Lvl 30,50,90 Npc Town Portal, Limestone
▬ Honor Ranking Pvp Reward Active
▬ More VIP Fiture
▬ Security System Excelent
▬ Auto Detect Ilegal Program
▬ Anti Cheat Engine All Version
▬ Anti Sorien
▬ Anti Dupe

Normal System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▬ Max Lvl 120
▬ Forge Active
▬ Crafting Active
▬ Elemental Dungeon Active
▬ Quest Active
▬ IP Drop From All Map
▬ Ses & Ases Drop From all Mobs Rate Ses 9% Ases 6%
▬ TSB Max 40 Member / Guild
▬ Exp x8
▬ Drop Rate x15
▬ Suport Map Blazing Temple all Area Active Quest for Ticket Room

Starting Item
~~~~~~~~~~
▬ King Of Armor 1 set
▬ Accessory All stat 20 1 set
▬ Weapon All Job
▬ Change Job Stone
▬ Hunter Kit 1 Hours
▬ Scroll Exp & MKill
(Auto Delete 15 Day Duration)

Rate Forge
~~~~~~~~~~
Rare = 80%
Unique = 60%
Ancient = 40%

Reinforcement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1-4 =95%
5 = 75%
6 = 50%
7 = 30%
8 = 20%
9 = 10%
10 = 5%
11 = 2%
12 = 1%

Tamir
~~~~~
1-3 = 100%
4 = 90%
5 = 85%
6 = 75%
7 = 60%
8 = 50%
9 = 35%
10 = 30%
11 = 27%
12 = 23,5%
13 = 15%
14 = 10%
15 = 5%
16 = 3%
17 = 2%
18 = 1%

-------------------------------------------------------
Group FB :
Itemmall Shop :
Live cek Online Player :
Full Client King of Rohan :
Google Drive
1. (2,9 GB)]

NEW UPDATE EXCHANGE MARKET (CRONE ONLY FOR STABLE PRICE ITEM IN GAME AND SOLUTION FOR BALANCE CRONE IN GAME)
On Process to 2 Month Online Player

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22251108_134672237176569_1327849614_o.jpg (92.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0930213529219.jpg (228.8 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg rohan1004220353535.jpg (139.5 KB, 58 views)
Old 09/10/2017, 16:16   #2

That's 18971285715571285 1 month server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 12:36   #3

pronounced king Nice, but by WHOM?
Old 09/11/2017, 17:29   #4

Starting without ses/ases makes non sense at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 19:29   #5

Starting with no items on xor and crying cuz nowdays you want a xorlike server and recive no ses ases makes no sense at all
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 20:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Starting with no items on xor and crying cuz nowdays you want a xorlike server and recive no ses ases makes no sense at all
quite easy because we challenge the player. this PVE Pure all active. ses and ases you can get it by buying in itemmall free point login time and price is not expensive, because we have set it balance item for free point login time and mall point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronpower View Post
Starting without ses/ases makes non sense at all.
yes you can buy ses and ases on web itemmall use free point login time,
3 mode buy item mall point, Mall Point (Donate), Free Point (Play login 2 Minutes 1 point), Guild Point (Comingsoon)
Old 09/12/2017, 06:58   #7

The login system is just BULLSHIT in my opinion all people do with that is make 600 accounts and have 600 accounts online at same time to earn some points no fun just sitting them at gh and that's it. How about you put your lazy *** to work and make a repeatable quest or add them to drop rate instead of just placing them there.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/12/2017, 22:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepice18888 View Post
yes if they can indeed login 50 in 1 pc wow nice pc and good luck. because it is Pure PVE. no instan PVP, thanks for feedback for me
I would suggest u to go to school

PS: Yw for feedback
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2017, 22:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
I would suggest u to go to school

PS: Yw for feedback
haha I mean give solution for me
Old 09/13/2017, 19:24   #10

Unfortunately,
The rohan community is officially lazy and want more indo servers created which create strictly PVP, Log on and gear pvp servers. I'm not throwing shade or anything on this server. I wish the best of luck for the server & staff, But just by feedback, I've released my server and it's been up for a month and few days now, and by experience, We've had to transition into a very much easier PVE/PVP game-play. Players are older vets now, They have lives & jobs etc. No one really has to much time anymore to stand in front of a pc and grind it out for hours with no hunterkit etc and it's sad to say because i love that gameplay. And unfortunately if there is hunterkits implemented and free points for being online, people will just afk all day with 01923901293 accounts as kristian4 said. But players just want easier things now. Fast leveling, good starter items etc and PVP. We'll see how the server goes, I'll give it a test. I wish you luck!!
Old 09/13/2017, 20:19   #11

Quote:
The login system is just BULLSHIT in my opinion all people do with that is make 600 accounts and have 600 accounts online at same time to earn some points no fun just sitting them at gh and that's it. How about you put your lazy *** to work and make a repeatable quest or add them to drop rate instead of just placing them there.

it's not working too i think .
look's at my video posting date
and my server gonna close on sept 19th
this new rohan community generation is changed .
Old 09/13/2017, 22:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Unfortunately,
The rohan community is officially lazy and want more indo servers created which create strictly PVP, Log on and gear pvp servers. I'm not throwing shade or anything on this server. I wish the best of luck for the server & staff, But just by feedback, I've released my server and it's been up for a month and few days now, and by experience, We've had to transition into a very much easier PVE/PVP game-play. Players are older vets now, They have lives & jobs etc. No one really has to much time anymore to stand in front of a pc and grind it out for hours with no hunterkit etc and it's sad to say because i love that gameplay. And unfortunately if there is hunterkits implemented and free points for being online, people will just afk all day with 01923901293 accounts as kristian4 said. But players just want easier things now. Fast leveling, good starter items etc and PVP. We'll see how the server goes, I'll give it a test. I wish you luck!!
There's no worthy server nowadays,there's no server that can pull new community,when we staredt playing rohan we were 10-15 yrs old...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2017, 23:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
There's no worthy server nowadays,there's no server that can pull new community,when we staredt playing rohan we were 10-15 yrs old...
Problem with most of server is they don't offer anything for players to do when they reach max lvl besides TSB and the occasional shity daily event that just makes people search the gm or just pvp.

Also there are too many farming spots for people to just simply not fight for that so called VIP spot to get the best out of the server.

Some changes I made is removed the pesky old loot system and added max status to be droppable to mobs and created daily quest system which reward players for doing them with items from the IM.

In my eyes adding a hunter kit destroys a server aswell as some players just leave pc open they leave and then they come back PEW max gear...

With my loot 2.0 system you can be lucky and farm for 10 mins and recive a max status gear or you can spend days farming for that perfect status item.

Also killing bosses is a stupid way to get mad at the guild leader / leader of party since it only drops 1 ring. I would like to reward all players that participated not only 1 guy who gets the final word.

But don't mind me I'm just a stupid guy trying to make a server.

Old 09/14/2017, 15:33   #14

Quote:
Problem with most of server is they don't offer anything for players to do when they reach max lvl besides TSB and the occasional shity daily event that just makes people search the gm or just pvp.

Also there are too many farming spots for people to just simply not fight for that so called VIP spot to get the best out of the server.

Some changes I made is removed the pesky old loot system and added max status to be droppable to mobs and created daily quest system which reward players for doing them with items from the IM.

In my eyes adding a hunter kit destroys a server aswell as some players just leave pc open they leave and then they come back PEW max gear...

With my loot 2.0 system you can be lucky and farm for 10 mins and recive a max status gear or you can spend days farming for that perfect status item.

Also killing bosses is a stupid way to get mad at the guild leader / leader of party since it only drops 1 ring. I would like to reward all players that participated not only 1 guy who gets the final word.

But don't mind me I'm just a stupid guy trying to make a server.

100% Smart, sad thing is, No HK = dead server now a days, But i maybe wrong, You may be the game changer of all of this! Gogo
Old 09/14/2017, 17:06   #15

the point is very easy some of the many players are now not like the time 2012-2014 where players can feel really what kind of spiritually atmosphere. The senior player is enjoying this game with a bit of a struggle, not like now where players are made spoiled by Private-Private servers that provide the PVP server 1 month close and create again create again, here I try to restore something that might happen in 2012- 2014 where players struggle. and there may also be a player can play on the PVP server. but unlike now where many PVP servers are and may be just looking for profit, not to enjoy the playing player atmosphere.

1 thing that makes GM Senior like you must feel how children under 12-15 years old do not know what it means to be spiritually and do not know the original spirit facilities like what ROHAN.