Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99)

Discussion on One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/08/2018, 22:39   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
Is this dead?
Yea, empty as ****,
Old 01/09/2018, 10:15   #122

Well if GM wasnt ignoring, and actually cared for his server this woulndt be the case but it is
Old 01/09/2018, 12:48   #123

Nope GM not ignore server im still working in there i just done fix forging onyx on game i just add on npc wingged armor so end game armor have 3 variant on game so player can choose what best gear for them char server still base on F2WIN
Old 01/09/2018, 17:24   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
Nope GM not ignore server im still working in there i just done fix forging onyx on game i just add on npc wingged armor so end game armor have 3 variant on game so player can choose what best gear for them char server still base on F2WIN
I think what they're trying to say @ is that the servers becoming dead & empty due to the fact you upgraded to H3 & a more modern indo server. I've been viewing your website for about 24hrs now off and on. And I haven't seen your player base and online status get above 50 players. Where as before i saw around 120+.. So you can see the decrease in population. Now i don't know if this is from the transition from H3 from 99. Or from just the length of the server and players getting bored and moving servers or quiting rohan. But i think people perferred the 99 server you had better from seeing previous comments to this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2018, 05:07   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSimon4 View Post
I think what they're trying to say @ is that the servers becoming dead & empty due to the fact you upgraded to H3 & a more modern indo server. I've been viewing your website for about 24hrs now off and on. And I haven't seen your player base and online status get above 50 players. Where as before i saw around 120+.. So you can see the decrease in population. Now i don't know if this is from the transition from H3 from 99. Or from just the length of the server and players getting bored and moving servers or quiting rohan. But i think people perferred the 99 server you had better from seeing previous comments to this thread.
hmm yea maybe like that but i will not close server for aby reason coz im open server depend F2Win and im work self in here and i think the problem in here is how to compare old school player and modern player i try make some interest system in here i hope can make all player back in here
Old 01/10/2018, 17:14   #126

You've added onyx but the mobs that drop onyx do more dmg than ruler xD
Old 01/10/2018, 17:23   #127

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSimon4 View Post
It's not that, the most Problem is about Endgame.
People only Login for Fights or TSB that's all, nothing really to do.
Old 01/11/2018, 04:31   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
It's not that, the most Problem is about Endgame.
People only Login for Fights or TSB that's all, nothing really to do.
People already maxed geared and there's no more fun game content or grinding concept or whatever to do so it's like gameover im assuming.

Tags
99, classic, rohan