Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99)

Discussion on One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/30/2017, 18:01   #106

elite*gold: 0
Ohhh rly? Tell me yr ign's ill tell u how many servers i jumped on yr head ;*
Old 12/30/2017, 19:42   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Hitagi View Post
Wrong. If it's a vanilla server with a high population it will be fun until it shuts down. The reason people leave the 99 servers are because the population is low.

People are just spread out thin on random indo servers, and some lost interest in Rohan and moved on.
Just telling you all what I see happening over and over and over again. Are there any living '99' servers out there that have lived longer than a year? Every one that I have seen wound up going to hero and newer server images. This one too.

Even Rohan Origin (the official '100' server - not that poorly named pserver that popped up a while back) is losing its novelty and players walking away faster than they showed up.
Old 12/30/2017, 19:48   #108

oldrohan was pretty good lasted 1year+ im pretty sure before hessup got lazzy and stopped updating for months xD
Old 12/30/2017, 20:06   #109

Yeah there are the very few notable exceptions. But even that wound up going the newer Rohan path too.
Old 12/31/2017, 13:18   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayba View Post
Ohhh rly? Tell me yr ign's ill tell u how many servers i jumped on yr head ;*
I used to delete u ,as fast as u go out of sz so dont cry U were 2 hits templah
Old 12/31/2017, 14:30   #111

U were, u are and u will just keyboard fighter so stfu and smd
Old 12/31/2017, 16:18   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Just telling you all what I see happening over and over and over again. Are there any living '99' servers out there that have lived longer than a year? Every one that I have seen wound up going to hero and newer server images. This one too.

Even Rohan Origin (the official '100' server - not that poorly named pserver that popped up a while back) is losing its novelty and players walking away faster than they showed up.
There are tons of people wanting to play on a good vanilla server. People just become more and more hesitant to try servers out because of all the idiots failing to produce in the past.

The problem usually isnt the content, it's the fact that the people running the servers get corrupted or lazy and stop keeping the server on par.

I'm just afraid it's too late to gather people in one server.
Old 12/31/2017, 16:42   #113

Thing is private servers are just that - private. There is no serious commitment on the table to force them to be profitable. People running them are not real companies that have shareholders and partners to show profit to. There is no one working 9-5 jobs to look after them. Most do it in their spare time and have day jobs for feeding themselves & their families. The private server is a hobby and if it gets too boring to bother with, they walk away and let it expire. Most of the time with no notice whatsoever that it is going away.

This happens most with servers that don't evolve over time. Sure for players it is fun, but the guy running really gets no fun out of maintaining a static server year after year.

Old players are looking for that 'xor' server. The problem is that when xor was around it was pretty much the only game in town if you were disgusted with YNK. It wasn't perfect and even the mighty xor died due to corruption and internal strife.

Today the rohan world is too watered down to support the rise of a really good server. Nobody really wants to put in the huge amount of work and time to make a server like that happen. A couple have tried to get there, but we have all seen what happens to those. In the pserver world Rohan is pretty much at a dead end. It has had its day and now it is on that long slide downhill.
Old 12/31/2017, 20:42   #114

Quote:
U were, u are and u will just keyboard fighter so stfu and smd
Dont even remmember ur paper def that u played and even dying with DN on ur poor templah
Old 01/01/2018, 09:20   #115

pls tell me which one r u? u scare even say yr ign then u say u were trolling ik kind of pu55ie u r
Old 01/01/2018, 15:10   #116

Quote:
pls tell me which one r u? u scare even say yr ign then u say u were trolling ik kind of pu55ie u r
U r still 1 hit templah,gl
Old 01/01/2018, 15:40   #117

A 99 server takes commitment tbh... Because players get bored easily and switch up to the 100s of H3, H2 Indo servers out there. There has to be something in the server thats unique or that'll stick to draw players attention to want to stay. Unique events, quests etc. Just something different. And even that way you'll attract players but players will always leave regardless because of the fact theres 100s of other private servers out there. It's sad but true.
Old 01/01/2018, 16:26   #118

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSimon4 View Post
A 99 server takes commitment tbh... Because players get bored easily and switch up to the 100s of H3, H2 Indo servers out there. There has to be something in the server thats unique or that'll stick to draw players attention to want to stay. Unique events, quests etc. Just something different. And even that way you'll attract players but players will always leave regardless because of the fact theres 100s of other private servers out there. It's sad but true.
even if u make something unique, 99 servers won't last long because of the limited stuff u can do there... on 110+ u can edit way more and better.
Old 01/01/2018, 21:24   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSimon4 View Post
Maybe a stupid reborn system
Old 01/08/2018, 18:37   #120

Is this dead?

Tags
99, classic, rohan