Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99)

Discussion on One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/15/2017, 07:17   #46

elite*gold: 0
New Starting Item
Boost Exp 5x

Old 10/15/2017, 10:10   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
New Starting Item
Boost Exp 5x

not hate but oldschool with glacial ?
Old 10/15/2017, 12:53   #48

thats not glacial lol xD
Old 10/15/2017, 13:54   #49

This server is awesome, the first server we didnt see hacker for 4 weeks already o.O
Old 10/15/2017, 14:57   #50

Server overall is great, but there are some balancing issues(debuffs are too strong, small example) cuz skills werent changed +the all stats rings + attack rings which kinda benefits some classes more than others xD

Another note EM release, really felt badly forced from my perspective what i mean by that is, everything has to be bought with RPS(which is fine i guess) but the min price being 500 was a bit too much by my opinion
Old 10/16/2017, 09:33   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
not hate but oldschool with glacial ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Server overall is great, but there are some balancing issues(debuffs are too strong, small example) cuz skills werent changed +the all stats rings + attack rings which kinda benefits some classes more than others xD

Another note EM release, really felt badly forced from my perspective what i mean by that is, everything has to be bought with RPS(which is fine i guess) but the min price being 500 was a bit too much by my opinion
The first its not glacial its starting item with look like glacial item and the second is i make min buy 500 it for use not for trade only for rps item and i think its quite cheap if you buy 10$ got 6k rps 1pcs for good item is better price, it can also help free player got rps for sell his farm item on there and about skill i will monitoring again and check on next maintance if i found unbalance i will fix it
Old 10/16/2017, 21:29   #52

OK. made an acct and checked this one out. Here are my findings:

1. Majority of starting gear is timeout stuff - even monkey. Some like that, some don't.
2. Refresh cap has been modified. this totally screws over ranged and magic users by breaking kiting. Kiting is a critical ranged/magic skill
3. Starting town is GH. Not sure why since you have to portal back to your town to get advancement quest goods from their race's bind guard (any good server would make those worthwhile). I am not a fan of that.
4. Starting items have not been edited to remove the weights. The starting armor and weapons have weights similar to glacials (they are freaking heavy!!). If you collect your starting gear, even with 4 bags equipped, your are immediately overweight. Item weights are pointless restriction in Rohan. Most decent servers have pity on their players and will remove those.

Beyond those things it seems OK. It looks to be catering to melee players mostly. As I prefer to play ranged & magic classes, this server does not appeal to me. Those that like playing Dhans, Dekans, Templars, and Humans I think might like this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2017, 22:05   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
This server is awesome, the first server we didnt see hacker for 4 weeks already o.O
though there are some "other" things happening behind the scene you may not know about.
Old 10/16/2017, 22:33   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post

1. Majority of starting gear is timeout stuff - even monkey. Some like that, some don't.
2. Refresh cap has been modified. this totally screws over ranged and magic users by breaking kiting. Kiting is a critical ranged/magic skill
3. Starting town is GH. Not sure why since you have to portal back to your town to get advancement quest goods from their race's bind guard (any good server would make those worthwhile). I am not a fan of that.
4. Starting items have not been edited to remove the weights. The starting armor and weapons have weights similar to glacials (they are freaking heavy!!). If you collect your starting gear, even with 4 bags equipped, your are immediately overweight. Item weights are pointless restriction in Rohan. Most decent servers have pity on their players and will remove those.

Beyond those things it seems OK. It looks to be catering to melee players mostly. As I prefer to play ranged & magic classes, this server does not appeal to me. Those that like playing Dhans, Dekans, Templars, and Humans I think might like this server.
Yes it caters to those classes you mentioned. Dhans/Temps are way too op here. Temps hitting 20k-25k without emp, dhans dpping 50k-60k per dpp(without SA). And this was before the white onyx set and pvp titles came into play.
Old 10/16/2017, 22:46   #55

I do see on this server's main page that dhans are pretty much dominating with 50% of the top 10 list :

I am surprised to see rangers in 3 spots there with their kiting nerfed. They must be doing their damage with murder shots at a distance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2017, 01:08   #56

Quote:
I do see on this server's main page that dhans are pretty much dominating with 50% of the top 10 list :

I am surprised to see rangers in 3 spots there with their kiting nerfed. They must be doing their damage with murder shots at a distance.
Its there a kid doing rpk on farming or hk plyer ranger damage is fine i make pvp have 5 distance now if you kill up 5 and dow 5 its to avoid gb kill by dummy char now pvp board will effect clearly
Old 10/18/2017, 02:55   #57

Quote:

I will fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by holabye View Post
Yes it caters to those classes you mentioned. Dhans/Temps are way too op here. Temps hitting 20k-25k without emp, dhans dpping 50k-60k per dpp(without SA). And this was before the white onyx set and pvp titles came into play.
Are you kidding me when you play clasiss with that damage lol
Old 10/18/2017, 07:03   #58

1/3 of the server are indo dhans xD But yah crit classes owns here, because no lion here (20% off the crit) and our temps with boss drops doesnt hit more than 3k at their best
Old 10/18/2017, 10:52   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
1/3 of the server are indo dhans xD But yah crit classes owns here, because no lion here (20% off the crit) and our temps with boss drops doesnt hit more than 3k at their best
hm then i guess he must have wiped and restarted the server. Cause before it was ridiculous lol. Idk we quit cuz we pretty much made them camp sz when we log for war so it was getting boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
I will fix it

Are you kidding me when you play clasiss with that damage lol
Your server before classico was doing that kind of dmg lol. We made the server die from ppl quitting. So you restarted with new one?
Old 10/18/2017, 22:19   #60

Rangers crit dmg is nice and combo is decent, MS ain't that good here.

Tags
99, classic, rohan