Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99)

Discussion on One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/03/2017, 01:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Hitagi View Post
Tried out the server and I must say it's quite good.

Will you release a forum soon, with patch notes and info on how the system works?
Will you boost the level and status refiner rates? They're quite bad, struggling to get Graham down 6 levels lol.
yes i will notice all update on forum and grup about path try join on grup clasicc here :

forging event every saturday and sunday rate is increase so if you want forge better on that day and about dlevel is all 50% better focus on level up than dlevel your item
Old 09/03/2017, 14:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
yes i will notice all update on forum and grup about path try join on grup clasicc here :

forging event every saturday and sunday rate is increase so if you want forge better on that day and about dlevel is all 50% better focus on level up than dlevel your item
I dont have facebook, and the event thing seems a bit pointless? Why not just keep a standard rate? Sometimes you have to de-level stuff in order to level up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2017, 16:19   #18

Quote:
I dont have facebook, and the event thing seems a bit pointless? Why not just keep a standard rate? Sometimes you have to de-level stuff in order to level up!
iRohan had time limited forge events/twice a week/ who gave a fk there about ur lvling gear? so back in the days of :P
Old 09/03/2017, 16:34   #19

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
iRohan had time limited forge events/twice a week/ who gave a fk there about ur lvling gear? so back in the days of :P
People play private servers because it takes less time to get to the point where you can have fun.
Old 09/04/2017, 04:24   #20

Quote:
owh sry, hmm i will make some event about reinforce item on a month about forging is every weekend saturday and sunday, I try make some different about it coz all game need already set on game just F2win
Old 09/04/2017, 14:38   #21

Actually that's the best server in 2017 i have played.Exp is a bit slow,but hunter kit compensate that.A lot of functions are useable(PM/worth collecting good stats drops and so on.)Just back me in the old rohan days.
Old 09/04/2017, 20:17   #22

Quote:
owh sry, hmm i will make some event about reinforce item on a month about forging is every weekend saturday and sunday, I try make some different about it coz all game need already set on game just F2win
Well, it's not really free to win, lets compare:

Item mall:
- Gold Trophy- allstat +40 attack +50
- Improved General Talisman - 30 all stat
- Best costume: 50 all stat
- Best hat: 30 all stat 10 attack

In game:
- Silver, and Bronze trophy
- Best costume 15 all stat
- General Talisman - 10 all stat
- Best hat - 10 all stat (?)

It's like a 100 BASE all stat difference. So let's be honest, it's not F2W.

That aside, what is the point of a time-limited "forge event" anyway? YNK did it to boost sales during that period, so they could control the rates, and screw people over. What's your reason?

Other than that, I like the server. I would like it if you reduced prices on the ingame exp scrolls though. Can't afford a 10 mil double exp scroll until I'm quite high level to be honest.

I'm not against spending money on the server, but I'm going to wait until I know the server has a chance to live.
Old 09/05/2017, 04:33   #23

Quote:
Well, it's not really free to win, lets compare:

Item mall:
- Gold Trophy- allstat +40 attack +50
- Improved General Talisman - 30 all stat
- Best costume: 50 all stat
- Best hat: 30 all stat 10 attack

In game:
- Silver, and Bronze trophy
- Best costume 15 all stat
- General Talisman - 10 all stat
- Best hat - 10 all stat (?)

It's like a 100 BASE all stat difference. So let's be honest, it's not F2W.

That aside, what is the point of a time-limited "forge event" anyway? YNK did it to boost sales during that period, so they could control the rates, and screw people over. What's your reason?

Other than that, I like the server. I would like it if you reduced prices on the ingame exp scrolls though. Can't afford a 10 mil double exp scroll until I'm quite high level to be honest.

I'm not against spending money on the server, but I'm going to wait until I know the server has a chance to live.
its okay no prob you can get costume on major tsb its stat almost same with IM, no worry you can buy it use free poin useing login on game 5 min get 1 poin mall so just stay on game you will earn free poin mall so you can buy it

scroll exp price base 5m only no tax about scroll stat is 10m on crone 10% but on IP mall 20% price i only 1k i think is quite cheap coz on game you can get 1k IP from kill minibos like berg, sailent knight, enchanted tonken, orc king, its drop 1k ip ticket and ses / ases too

there have 3 poin mall working
RPS : donate poin
you can earn this
Freemall : login 5 min get 1 poin
guild poin : winner major TSB : 1500 guild poin, Minnor 300 Guild poin
i dont think this pay to win coz if you on game you can get it
minor Tsb is 4 times on week and major is 1
you can buy all IM item use point

and i will make pvp event on game base on lvl like some lvl 50 and some to high lvl reward is gold thropy so i will try keep all balance on game
Old 09/05/2017, 18:22   #24

Quote:
its okay no prob you can get costume on major tsb its stat almost same with IM, no worry you can buy it use free poin useing login on game 5 min get 1 poin mall so just stay on game you will earn free poin mall so you can buy it

scroll exp price base 5m only no tax about scroll stat is 10m on crone 10% but on IP mall 20% price i only 1k i think is quite cheap coz on game you can get 1k IP from kill minibos like berg, sailent knight, enchanted tonken, orc king, its drop 1k ip ticket and ses / ases too

there have 3 poin mall working
RPS : donate poin
you can earn this
Freemall : login 5 min get 1 poin
guild poin : winner major TSB : 1500 guild poin, Minnor 300 Guild poin
i dont think this pay to win coz if you on game you can get it
minor Tsb is 4 times on week and major is 1
you can buy all IM item use point

and i will make pvp event on game base on lvl like some lvl 50 and some to high lvl reward is gold thropy so i will try keep all balance on game
You didn't answer me about the forging event question.

Also I never asked about TSB, for people like me who do not enjoy being in big guilds, it's irrelevant.

If I have to be only for 8 days 24 hours a day, to buy 1 costume, I wouldnt have time to do much.

Don't misunderstand me, I am not criticizing the pay2win model, I'm just saying you shouldnt claim it's free2win when it's not.

Also the gold trophy reward will probably go to someone who is already buying all the item mall stuff, so that doesnt really change anything.

Please read my posts more thoroughly next time, so you don't misunderstand, or use a translator.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2017, 04:11   #25

Quote:
You didn't answer me about the forging event question.

Also I never asked about TSB, for people like me who do not enjoy being in big guilds, it's irrelevant.

If I have to be only for 8 days 24 hours a day, to buy 1 costume, I wouldnt have time to do much.

Don't misunderstand me, I am not criticizing the pay2win model, I'm just saying you shouldnt claim it's free2win when it's not.

Also the gold trophy reward will probably go to someone who is already buying all the item mall stuff, so that doesnt really change anything.

Please read my posts more thoroughly next time, so you don't misunderstand, or use a translator.
Yea i know what you mean about it mall item you mean

about forging event is i just boost rate for forging every saturday and monday

Nope bro about pvp event i choose random player not always for high lvl but for limitted lvl i will try do my best for it to ballance whos dindt have thropy on his bag

About guild minor tsb guild is no need big guild to join i set min player join is 5 and max is 40 so you can join guild whos join in minor so every 4 day in week you can get 300 * 4 1200 free guild poin

Thanks for suggestion i will do my best to make this rohan balance for all

And once again i see on game still no player on 99 for fast exp try go to mockduck area but there ussually lot of PK there way to get fast lvl but no drop equip on there
Old 09/11/2017, 05:33   #26

next update try make Exchange market on progress on add item done ... need fix char and crone
Old 09/15/2017, 07:55   #27

Update Today

Guild Skill Change Attitude
Req :
--> buy price 54.000.000
--> guild point 500
--> guild Stone 100
--> cost 5.000.000
-Fix berserk skill lvl 7
--> CD 4 sec
--> Duration 90 min
Fix Evolve lvl 7
---> CD 4 sec
---> Duration 90min
Fix Snacth lvl 7
---> CD 2 min
Fix Mirror
---> miror reflect lvl 1 30% Damage
---> miror reflect lvl 2 40% Damage
---> miror reflect lvl 3 50% Damage
---> miror reflect lvl 4 60% Damage
---> miror reflect lvl 5 70% Damage
---> miror reflect lvl 6 80% Damage
---> miror reflect lvl 7 90% Damage
Old 09/27/2017, 11:03   #28

We play the server for 3 days already and I have to say its very good, why dont you release all the bosses drops? Also you give us starting rings 10 all stats, but r2 and r3 have original stats? You should make these at least 20-25 all stats and let dem indos fight for bosses xD Plx screenshot with all boss drops sir indo gm kk cc minta
Old 09/27/2017, 17:57   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
We play the server for 3 days already and I have to say its very good, why dont you release all the bosses drops? Also you give us starting rings 10 all stats, but r2 and r3 have original stats? You should make these at least 20-25 all stats and let dem indos fight for bosses xD Plx screenshot with all boss drops sir indo gm kk cc minta
hmm i will think again about allstat 20 coz some ppl is get aquarius boss before r2 / r3 and the stat aquarius drop is allstat 15 attck 15 def 15 is good enough at begin, okay i will add all pic from acce on game latter
Old 09/27/2017, 18:37   #30

this some boss drop from R4 / R5

another drop bos is same like official stat long day ago

Tags
99, classic, rohan