Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Discussion on [Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/02/2017, 11:27   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
i have server that templar can kill by another job and no templar dominated
no templar dominated? lol my friend's templar dominated that server until he quit because it was no competition anymore. when he was on for wars, everyone either camped sz or got returned to the sz lol.
Old 08/02/2017, 11:44   #47

This Indos does not get what Glixxer said. It's not just about the templars. Okay you have a server that other class can kill templars. That's not the point. The point is, whenever you try to make the other class as strong as the templars, it will only create other imbalances in other class. Example is the avenger, my guess is that you just adjust its damage in order for the class to beat the templars in a 1v1 battle. How about avenger vs scout? Scouts are too soft and squishy. Even an agi dhan could defeat it easily.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 13:22   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by holabye View Post
no templar dominated? lol my friend's templar dominated that server until he quit because it was no competition anymore. when he was on for wars, everyone either camped sz or got returned to the sz lol.
its long ago before new update just tell him to login now and feel different
Old 08/02/2017, 13:33   #49

elite*gold: 10
I think a Moderator should clean up this Thread.
It's about this Server and not about this ***** fights.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 19:50   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
It's about this Server and not about this ***** fights.
i already told yall this server is trash with the same dev from before. we can talk about something else now.
Old 08/02/2017, 20:37   #51

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
i already told yall this server is trash with the same dev from before. we can talk about something else now.
Which dev are you talking about?
Old 08/02/2017, 23:08   #52

Quote:
He may done something better,stop hatin from beggining
Old 08/02/2017, 23:19   #53

Quote:
Which dev are you talking about?
dev genesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
He may done something better,stop hatin from beggining
anyone who has played his server before has every right to bash on it lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2017, 04:41   #54

Quote:
It's about this Server and not about this Bitch fights.
I totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I've played on I-Rohan, Xor, Underground, Renaissance, DarkGamerz, Old, Zenon, and a few others.

From what I've personally experienced, boosting other classes to be as powerful as Templars never ends well. All it usually does is just create huge imbalances between the other 12 classes that never gets solved, and in some cases are even worse than OP Templars, alone.

Why would you even want to do this to yourself? Going through all the trouble involved with trying to fairly strengthen thirteen classes, when all you have to do is nerf Templars alone- the root cause? It makes no sense.

All you have to do is replace Blunt Mastery with the Priest's form of Staff Mastery, and make Marea's Hammer and White Curse work with all weapons. You said that you want them to be spellcasters, right? Well I say that the Int Build should be focused on rooting enemies and attacking them from afar with Saint Strike, Holy Light, and Destruction.

If Templars want to play a more support-oriented role, they can go Psyche and rely on Mana Shield to protect themselves.
Thanks for the suggestions and explaination, We'll work on making everything balanced and right for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
This Indos does not get what Glixxer said. It's not just about the templars. Okay you have a server that other class can kill templars. That's not the point. The point is, whenever you try to make the other class as strong as the templars, it will only create other imbalances in other class. Example is the avenger, my guess is that you just adjust its damage in order for the class to beat the templars in a 1v1 battle. How about avenger vs scout? Scouts are too soft and squishy. Even an agi dhan could defeat it easily.
Well said.

Quote:
dev genesis

anyone who has played his server before has every right to bash on it lol.
So much negativity in this world it's crazy. I'm not focused on anything in the past what so ever but i know this world is filled with the history rather than focusing on the present. This forum was strictly to get the server advertise for players to either give the game a try or not and for people to give positive feedback or suggestions. Not for a whole bunch of bashing, fights and drama. Players just assume they know things without knowing the background information about it. If you simply would not like to play the game, why comment bashing the server when you could just not play? I don't want to start anything else , anymore drama. I'm not going to let negativity bring the server or me down. I know my goal, So i will continue with it.
Old 08/03/2017, 06:10   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
I totally agree.

Thanks for the suggestions and explaination, We'll work on making everything balanced and right for everyone.

Well said.

So much negativity in this world it's crazy. I'm not focused on anything in the past what so ever but i know this world is filled with the history rather than focusing on the present. This forum was strictly to get the server advertise for players to either give the game a try or not and for people to give positive feedback or suggestions. Not for a whole bunch of bashing, fights and drama. Players just assume they know things without knowing the background information about it. If you simply would not like to play the game, why comment bashing the server when you could just not play? I don't want to start anything else , anymore drama. I'm not going to let negativity bring the server or me down. I know my goal, So i will continue with it.
yes i dont want to play it because i know how its going to go again. so im saving the trouble for those who may not know the history of it.
Old 08/03/2017, 11:05   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I've played on I-Rohan, Xor, Underground, Renaissance, DarkGamerz, Old, Zenon, and a few others.

From what I've personally experienced, boosting other classes to be as powerful as Templars never ends well. All it usually does is just create huge imbalances between the other 12 classes that never gets solved, and in some cases are even worse than OP Templars, alone.

Why would you even want to do this to yourself? Going through all the trouble involved with trying to fairly strengthen thirteen classes, when all you have to do is nerf Templars alone- the root cause? It makes no sense.

All you have to do is replace Blunt Mastery with the Priest's form of Staff Mastery, and make Marea's Hammer and White Curse work with all weapons. You said that you want them to be spellcasters, right? Well I say that the Int Build should be focused on rooting enemies and attacking them from afar with Saint Strike, Holy Light, and Destruction.

If Templars want to play a more support-oriented role, they can go Psyche and rely on Mana Shield to protect themselves.
Someone took a chapter out of my book there. :P
Old 08/03/2017, 11:38   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Someone took a chapter out of my book there. :P
It's quite sad how few of us think this way.
Old 08/03/2017, 15:06   #58

If u make temps support class,u better rename game (then priests will be what?dmg dealers???) Spellcasters?go to play another game
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2017, 18:07   #59

Rohan has 2 class roles for each race:

Support (primary) with minor attack skills
Attack(primary) with minor support skills

It would be a mistake to have a race that both classes have the same role. Both type of play styles are needed for successful gameplay. To avoid imbalances characters with the same role should not be largely better at that role than another. The better/worse gets a little fuzzy when dealing with support roles since it is hard to judge the value of, say a priest's healing & life support to that of a wizard's AOE and enemy confusion support. The idea is that they balance out. Attack roles should be the same - a Templar should not have more killing power than a Dragon Knight, Avenger or Ranger even though it may come in a different form & require different attributes.

The successful server will take both of these roles and balances the classes within those roles for playability. In short a scout or savage should not be a less valued class than a priest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2017, 01:20   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Rohan has 2 class roles for each race:

Support (primary) with minor attack skills
Attack(primary) with minor support skills

It would be a mistake to have a race that both classes have the same role. Both type of play styles are needed for successful gameplay. To avoid imbalances characters with the same role should not be largely better at that role than another. The better/worse gets a little fuzzy when dealing with support roles since it is hard to judge the value of, say a priest's healing & life support to that of a wizard's AOE and enemy confusion support. The idea is that they balance out. Attack roles should be the same - a Templar should not have more killing power than a Dragon Knight, Avenger or Ranger even though it may come in a different form & require different attributes.

The successful server will take both of these roles and balances the classes within those roles for playability. In short a scout or savage should not be a less valued class than a priest.
Well said, I'm not trying to cross both platforms of support & attack based classes, It wouldn't end well as seen in many rohan servers. I'm trying to make the differences between "support" & "attack/dps" classes stay in there categories. By Equalizing them. I'm not trying to have attack classes that can't kill support classes because there too defensive minded and tanky. That's what i ment by trying to balance all classes. I'm trying to Make all the attack classes equal including templars. Personally I don't want templars in the game at all, I know they help tremendously but that's just my opinion. I'll be working on dekans,dhans,berks,rangers,scouts etc giving out some damage and try to be as close to balanced and important as templars are. Each class plays a certain role and is important and unique in there own way. Thats why i'm working on keeping it that way.
Closed Thread