Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Discussion on [Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2017, 20:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You were a non-non-non-factor in iRohan and you're a cheating non-factor on pservers. Rohan doesn't, never has and never will revolve around you.

I still don't get who are u and why the **** you are mad at us but still it's good to see someone hating on us every time I log that forum. Seems like we did our job pretty well and we get all this hate even if we don't play anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CvGK5iNUMAEfRsR.jpg (64.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 07/28/2017, 23:10   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
No, you're wrong. This game will never be great again until our and few more guilds come back. It's not the problem in the servers it's the people that don't want to play this ****** game anymore @_@
You have a point. Majority of rohanians back in 2008 time period mostly people that played we're young and have time on there hands. I have about 2-4 big pserver and 1 iRohan guilds that's going to be playing the server so we'll see how that goes. Why don't you give the server a try yourself and see if it'll have potiential and possibly play it? If not it's fine just a suggestion. *****/DP will be playing from iRohan so.

Also, Why so much drama on my thread, just wanted to release a good server but I see drama will always be there. It's fine though. I'll keep focusing on what my goal is and make it happen.
Old 07/29/2017, 00:39   #33

We SN we so much gooder wkwkwk. I know for a fact you guys cheated on most servers if not all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2017, 01:21   #34

Gotta love the good old fools, "quiting" over and over again
SOON TM i guess
Old 07/29/2017, 02:39   #35

Sounds promising Best Wishes.
Old 07/29/2017, 11:51   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
We SN we so much gooder wkwkwk. I know for a fact you guys cheated on most servers if not all.
I enjoy that shitstorm about SN's more than this thread itself.. haha.

Hai @!

Server seems to be quite interesting, I might give it a try in free time.
Old 07/29/2017, 15:44   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
Come to mama,baby
Old 07/30/2017, 15:29   #38

Quick Update!

Forging Rates:
Old 07/31/2017, 07:41   #39

why would u guys support these ppl again? they fked us over TWICE on their last server lol
Old 07/31/2017, 20:34   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post

I still don't get who are u and why the **** you are mad at us but still it's good to see someone hating on us every time I log that forum. Seems like we did our job pretty well and we get all this hate even if we don't play anymore.
Who is this "Us" you are talking aboutr here. I didn't see Ishtaria mention your name at all.

He was talking about Abso.

Unless... you are Abso? If not, then it is not and never has been about you.
Old 07/31/2017, 21:23   #41

Cus his mouth is around Abso's peepee like it's his mom's nipple, if you talk to Abso he's close enough to hear it.
Old 08/01/2017, 18:05   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKPanda View Post
Sounds promising Best Wishes.
Thank you very much, Appreciate it.

We'll be releasing the server either friday or saturday, We'll make a voting poll to see which day fits better for everyone then we'll discuss a release time. We're currently testing on the server looking around for any major bugs & fixes and such. Trying to find as many as we can, So please don't judge saying blah blah blah your missing bugs that can break the game. We'll searching for things we know about and what we're looking for that we've implemented into the server. See you ingame if you guys decide to play! And if theres any questions or concerns please write here or contact me.
Old 08/02/2017, 02:28   #43

I've played on I-Rohan, Xor, Underground, Renaissance, DarkGamerz, Old, Zenon, and a few others.

From what I've personally experienced, boosting other classes to be as powerful as Templars never ends well. All it usually does is just create huge imbalances between the other 12 classes that never gets solved, and in some cases are even worse than OP Templars, alone.

Why would you even want to do this to yourself? Going through all the trouble involved with trying to fairly strengthen thirteen classes, when all you have to do is nerf Templars alone- the root cause? It makes no sense.

All you have to do is replace Blunt Mastery with the Priest's form of Staff Mastery, and make Marea's Hammer and White Curse work with all weapons. You said that you want them to be spellcasters, right? Well I say that the Int Build should be focused on rooting enemies and attacking them from afar with Saint Strike, Holy Light, and Destruction.

If Templars want to play a more support-oriented role, they can go Psyche and rely on Mana Shield to protect themselves.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 07:12   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I've played on I-Rohan, Xor, Underground, Renaissance, DarkGamerz, Old, Zenon, and a few others.

From what I've personally experienced, boosting other classes to be as powerful as Templars never ends well. All it usually does is just create huge imbalances between the other 12 classes that never gets solved, and in some cases are even worse than OP Templars, alone.

Why would you even want to do this to yourself? Going through all the trouble involved with trying to fairly strengthen thirteen classes, when all you have to do is nerf Templars alone- the root cause? It makes no sense.

All you have to do is replace Blunt Mastery with the Priest's form of Staff Mastery, and make Marea's Hammer and White Curse work with all weapons. You said that you want them to be spellcasters, right? Well I say that the Int Build should be focused on rooting enemies and attacking them from afar with Saint Strike, Holy Light, and Destruction.

If Templars want to play a more support-oriented role, they can go Psyche and rely on Mana Shield to protect themselves.
Wanna test my server ?
Templar here **** up by other classes
But don't compare your new character with the 1 year old templar
Specially with the people with [PVP] titles
Old 08/02/2017, 08:59   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post

i have server that templar can kill by another job and no templar dominated
Closed Thread