Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Discussion on [Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2017, 07:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Its typically dreto, as soon as he hears my names he tries to mud it. What he got wrong is the "real" part about the files which I honestly never advertised as such but rather as "fully working" which is conceptually different. We all know hero3 files are assembled on a hero2 base with mapserver modifications whereas real files would be obviously ones pulled from YNK directly. So yea, dreto tries to create drama where no drama is.

As of "the warlock skills which crashed the server". Yea, I had alot of bugs like that, so what? o.0 If you do huge edits to the game, there may be huge bugs. The difference is, I found them asap and fixed them. No harm was done except of some downtime so who cares. No clue what this has to do with my hero3 files which are now quiet some iterations old. o.0 I mean, someone just being jelouse again, how about you stay retired dreto.
Old 07/27/2017, 15:37   #17

Sorry for my previous comment on this thread. I just realize that it does not help anyone. LOL. I think as a community, we must work together and not say mean things to one another. Sorry again.

Also, I think it is better if we are going to advertise the epvp Rohan forums to let the people know which servers are populated/dedicated/good. Also to attract more creative minds when it comes to improving Rohan.
Old 07/27/2017, 15:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Its typically dreto, as soon as he hears my names he tries to mud it. What he got wrong is the "real" part about the files which I honestly never advertised as such but rather as "fully working" which is conceptually different. We all know hero3 files are assembled on a hero2 base with mapserver modifications whereas real files would be obviously ones pulled from YNK directly. So yea, dreto tries to create drama where no drama is.

As of "the warlock skills which crashed the server". Yea, I had alot of bugs like that, so what? o.0 If you do huge edits to the game, there may be huge bugs. The difference is, I found them asap and fixed them. No harm was done except of some downtime so who cares. No clue what this has to do with my hero3 files which are now quiet some iterations old. o.0 I mean, someone just being jelouse again, how about you stay retired dreto.
Why would i be jelouse if i dont even do this kind of stuff anymore as i said before the only thing that might and its not 100% sure make me return to dooing rohan as a fulltime job and earn money from it is changing skills.

So no im not jelouse i just tell people the truth about them not as you advertise them beeing fully working when having bugs dosen't scream FULLY WORKING.

No offence to anyone or anything gz to you but it bothers me when you accuse people of scamming others with false pretense and you yourself advertise something false.Atleast be a man and admit in the start files do have bugs and you will / or will not eventualy fix them.

Cuz im like 80% sure you didnt tell this guy when he bought files that there are bugs on the files you just told him "Yeap they are complete working files of hero 3".
Old 07/27/2017, 16:17   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Cuz im like 80% sure you didnt tell this guy when he bought files that there are bugs on the files you just told him "Yeap they are complete working files of hero 3".
why does it matter tho? you clearly never developed anything semi big alone with no team behind to test every bit of it, bugs happen everywhere and are being patched eventually. It could be a scam if he didnt fix any of that, but as far as i know he did.
Old 07/27/2017, 16:22   #20

Then why just lie about it in the message why not say files working with bugs ?

Why say Files working. (Smells to me like he wants money)
Old 07/27/2017, 17:30   #21

You act as if my files are bugged. If they were bugged I wouldnt advertise as "fully working". And yes, they are fully working, something only I can say opposed to all the other bugged indo files around.

Dreto, lets be serious, you have no clue. You pretend being retired yet you come here again and again starting arguements which let me question your braincapacity. You would come back if someone would hire you as a fulltime developer with fixed income to change skills? Let me tell you something, before ANYONE would EVER hire you, there would be quiet some people up the chain who would get asked first leading with me. Honestly, you have no clue how to change anything within the server which goes beyond 10101 editting files so instead of polluting this thread with garbage, just step away because you are massively derailing the OPs thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2017, 20:08   #22

Need clarifications / giving some suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Welcome to the Revamped Online 2017 PServer thread! Where we've worked for quite sometime to put together a uniquely different and interesting fun server.

FB Group:(We're we discuss and do constant voting polls for server changes if needed)
FB Likings Page:(Where we post most of the servers updates & announcements)
Forums Page:
(Backlinks at the bottom of the page, We'll be filling the forums info in soon.)
Discord Channel:

Brief Server Features,
- Level Cap, 130
- Hero III "Real Files Purchased"
- Low Rate & Oldschool Server
- Leveling Rate 2-4x
- Drop Rate 3x
- PVE/PVP

Whats Unique About The Server?
Well, Us as a staff discussed that, we love oldschool rohan times back in 2008-2010 time period, How the game was fun, balanced and nothing too overpowered. Where all classes ment something and where it was an actual work your way up over a period of time to be the best system.

With that being said we've understood as well that, the rohan community want, population is split. Some people want the new Hero III features etc, while others want a oldschool fun old memories server. So we've decided to cross both platforms. Meaning, this server we're releasing will be Hero III, Level 130 capped "2016-2017 Features" With a low rate, low crone rate & drop, low damage, low hp, followed by all classes being balanced to kill server.

Server Breakdown,
- Everything will be crone based "NO IP Shop"
- No Evolved Pets "All basic pets, no Lions, Fairies etc"
- Elemental Dungeon will be extremely useful
- Low stats on talismans, costumes and everything else.
- 10% Scrolls will be in-game, "20% from events"
- Fixed Guild Buffs costs and amounts "No running around with full buffs 24/7"
- Crafting disabled for the start of the server "Might be implemented later"
- No Hunterkits for the start of the server "Might be implemented later if players choose so"
- Ancient Skill Enhancement Stones will be difficult to get
- No Twins ingame
- No Theme Park
- No Upper & Lower

- All Maps will be used for farming so players can grind at any spot. Mini-Bosses, R1, R2, R3, R4, Gratt, Wind, Ronelia, Bosses all being used to drop specific things. Including Rigal Bomb & Demon Hezwerd; We've replaced the twin quests in elemental dungeon for questing to get your talismans in-game. So it'll be a grind fest to get Talismans in-game; TSB will be a max of 30 players. And rewards will be guild stones etc as usual. It'll be one of the few other ways to obtain guild stones & SOP, SOH.

- GH will be useless kind of, We're tired of seeing every server camp at GH. So instead we made the crone NPC's that'll be used ingame spawned at montt to try to have people cling to montt again and kiosk there.

Armor,
Firstly, We've taken DD out of weapons and put them in option stones for armor so all classes can tank somewhat including squishy characters for example, dhans. Option stones will roll a max DD of 1-4% So total DD ingame will be 20. Another Example, I can get a bedron chest piece with 141pdef, 20magic def, 250 max hp and 4%DD.; There will be Endgame Bedron & Glacial. They both will have the same level & same max pdef & stats so players can choose whether they want to choose one or the other without any differences. "There won't be any glacial weapons though, only endgame weapons."

- Other server features & rates will be provided as an update to this thread soon, as of now we've discussed rates but we want to re-think about the rates and update this thread later with our finalized rates.

Class Balances,
As for class balancing goes, We all know that every private server just boost a few classes but never compares or beats templars. With that being said we boosted all classes to equalize templars. We've made sure all classes and skills can be used to do damage. As for templars we've split them into 2 builds. Either you can go skilled templar, or regular basic DPS templar. Skilled templars is a build that supports and does damage at the same time, They can only use; "Holy Light,Destruction, Mareas Hammer, Intelligent Beam to kill." We've adjusted the damage and cooldown times so they're just as good as DPS templars but can also do damage, heal and support.

Whats Our Server Main Goal,
- Our main goal as a staff & a server is to bring back an unique gameplay that crosses two platforms of Newschool & Oldschool together to create a very competitive, fun and insane gameplay. We're making leveling useful again. We want the idea of leveling with parties, using 100-200% scrolls & seals. We'll provide leveling packs and try to make people use party matching again as well as, Elemental Dungeons main purposes useful again. as well. We mainly are working on a balanced fun, server but, play 2 win for everyone to enjoy. There will be no such thing as 2 shots in Revamped Online!

All the information above has been discussed over several months with certain players and the staff. These things can be changed anytime if the community wants to. We have spent time discussing thoroughly, testing every class and skill to make sure everything is enjoyable, balanced and fun. We want everyone to enjoy the server play without having to worry about any issues.

->There will be no ETA just in-case something comes up and the date becomes delayed. All as of now all i can say is be patient, stay updated and the server will be released within a month/little less.

- Revamped Online!
Some suggestions:

(1) It seems like you are pre-announcing your server. To reduce confusion I suggest editing your thread title from [greetings] ... to [coming soon]...
This will reduce the likelihood of staff closing down your thread as an advertising thread with no link back.

(2) Set up a aimple web page and include that linkback. It doesn't have to be fancy. It doesn't even have to be on your end web server - you can use a free webhost for it. You just need a place holder with your current server status and that epvp linkback. It's only prudent.

(3) It looks like you are capping the server at 130, but you are taking away a lot of the stuff that is meaningful from 100-130. Not even DD or 2nsd tier pets. Why not just cap it at 100-110? Are you gonna have heroic power enabled?

(4) I'm afraid an "old school" 1340-capped server is an oxymoron to me.

(5) It is good that there are no hunter kits (I hate them), but with a cap that high and mid-low exp rates, you might need them.

(6) Sockets & timeout soul stones to me = a pay-me server. Are you sure you want to go that way? I get the server needs to earn donations, but consider what this kind of set will do for your rep of not being p2w.

(7) Please consider that in order to balance, each class needs to compete within its sphere. Support classes should not be able to compete against dps class and expect to wipe them. Balancing is hella tough to do and everybody seems to have an opinion on how that should be. Keep your own goals in mind and change them only if it makes sense to you.

Good luck with it.
Old 07/27/2017, 22:37   #23

Seems like Dreto ,the retired man ,wants a lollipop,some1 give it to him pls....
Old 07/28/2017, 00:41   #24

Quote:
Why would i be jelouse if i dont even do this kind of stuff anymore as i said before the only thing that might and its not 100% sure make me return to dooing rohan as a fulltime job and earn money from it is changing skills.

So no im not jelouse i just tell people the truth about them not as you advertise them beeing fully working when having bugs dosen't scream FULLY WORKING.

No offence to anyone or anything gz to you but it bothers me when you accuse people of scamming others with false pretense and you yourself advertise something false.Atleast be a man and admit in the start files do have bugs and you will / or will not eventualy fix them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You act as if my files are bugged. If they were bugged I wouldnt advertise as "fully working". And yes, they are fully working, something only I can say opposed to all the other bugged indo files around.

Dreto, lets be serious, you have no clue. You pretend being retired yet you come here again and again starting arguements which let me question your braincapacity. You would come back if someone would hire you as a fulltime developer with fixed income to change skills? Let me tell you something, before ANYONE would EVER hire you, there would be quiet some people up the chain who would get asked first leading with me. Honestly, you have no clue how to change anything within the server which goes beyond 10101 editting files so instead of polluting this thread with garbage, just step away because you are massively derailing the OPs thread.
I just posted to advertise my server and possibly release a great product to the rohan community to enjoy and I end up causing problems and drama. I didn't expect this and I'm sorry for whatever. I'll take responsibility and blame. But truth is, I don't know what the true story of anything is, All i know is Me and asdf are cool and I'm satisfied with what i have and I'll continue to move on. I don't want to get caught in drama and end up being the enemy out of all of this ruckus. So I'll back again and continue doing what i was doing, which is working on a good server and receiving feedback on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Some suggestions:

(1) It seems like you are pre-announcing your server. To reduce confusion I suggest editing your thread title from [greetings] ... to [coming soon]...
This will reduce the likelihood of staff closing down your thread as an advertising thread with no link back.

(2) Set up a aimple web page and include that linkback. It doesn't have to be fancy. It doesn't even have to be on your end web server - you can use a free webhost for it. You just need a place holder with your current server status and that epvp linkback. It's only prudent.

(3) It looks like you are capping the server at 130, but you are taking away a lot of the stuff that is meaningful from 100-130. Not even DD or 2nsd tier pets. Why not just cap it at 100-110? Are you gonna have heroic power enabled?

(4) I'm afraid an "old school" 1340-capped server is an oxymoron to me.

(5) It is good that there are no hunter kits (I hate them), but with a cap that high and mid-low exp rates, you might need them.

(6) Sockets & timeout soul stones to me = a pay-me server. Are you sure you want to go that way? I get the server needs to earn donations, but consider what this kind of set will do for your rep of not being p2w.

(7) Please consider that in order to balance, each class needs to compete within its sphere. Support classes should not be able to compete against dps class and expect to wipe them. Balancing is hella tough to do and everybody seems to have an opinion on how that should be. Keep your own goals in mind and change them only if it makes sense to you.

Good luck with it.
Thank you for the feedback batman,

(1) - Okay I'll figure out to change the thread title. As of a backlink, I have a backlink on our forums page as of now.

(2) - We're currently working on a website / webpage, We're almost done and all of everything will come together and include the backlink on the bottom of the website. As stated above, for now it's just on our forums page at the bottom till we finish the rest.

(3) - Yes, Heroic Power is enabled and the other things in-game such as evolved pets and other hero II features will be added as such updates later on if the players vote / choose so, So for now It'll kind of be basic and people work till everyone gets the gear required then we make small proportional add-ons to the game to keep players interested and eager to play.

(4) - Well, It's not 100% Oldschool. What we particularly mean is that, HP & DMG & Low crone rate wise will resemble old rohan features. Like players running around 10-100m crones, 15-60k HP Max and dealing around 1-4ks, everything most likely being crone based. 2009-2011 time period you know. I wouldn't completely say the server is oldschool because the basic new school features will always have to be in a server otherwise people won't play because you know how the rohan community is.

(5) - Well, for the start of the server, for starter item's you'll receive a 3-5 day hunterkit (which i forgot to add in the thread). After that 3-5 day hunterkit you'll be grinding it out yourself. The exp rate will stay maintained a 4x rate untill 110-130. After that it'll drop from 4x to around 2x. As said before, We want everything to be in a democratic way, We'll vote for certain things ingame so if hunterkits are needed and we know if we don't add them it can decrease player base sufficiently then we'll add them for sure.

(6) - Where did sockets & soulstones come from? Those will not be in-game. Basic endgame weapons & armor will be obtainable ingame. Never said anything about sockets nor soulstones .

(7) - Yes, I appreciate your help and opinion, Class balancing is very tough which players don't understand. I'm trying to keep rohan in it's simple 2 categories, Support & Damage classes. I don't really want to cross the platforms over with the very little knowledge i have about changing skills etc. All i know how to do is edit skills txt, percentages etc. I wouldn't want to step outside my comfort zone yet and fuck up skills which will create a bad PVP sensation. I'll try my best on balancing, if theres any tips you want to give me please feel free to let me know, I'd be glad to learn and gain knowledge.
Old 07/28/2017, 06:55   #25

It has nothing to do with you, so dw. Dreto simply alwayx goes into babyrage mode as soon as he sees my name.
Old 07/28/2017, 08:15   #26

its just Dreto aka the Drama Queen . Dreto get back to the hole u come from and stay "retired" nobody here needs ya . Cya
Old 07/28/2017, 11:00   #27

No, you're wrong. This game will never be great again until our and few more guilds come back. It's not the problem in the servers it's the people that don't want to play this ****** game anymore @_@
Old 07/28/2017, 13:04   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
No, you're wrong. This game will never be great again until our and few more guilds come back. It's not the problem in the servers it's the people that don't want to play this ****** game anymore @_@
You were a non-non-non-factor in iRohan and you're a cheating non-factor on pservers. Rohan doesn't, never has and never will revolve around you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/28/2017, 13:20   #29

You have to be retarded to play irohan longer than a week and pservers I don't care mate my ego has been decreased since I left this *** game. All I care is that we built a team and we still play once a while. It's the 3rd year already you claim my guild cheated, but the facts has never been shown so basically your words are nothing more than ashes. And it's the 6th or 7th year that you're trying to make some money from rohan server and you're still broke ***. Your photoshop skills won't get you far pal.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2017, 14:23   #30

Quote:
Then why just lie about it in the message why not say files working with bugs ?

Why say Files working. (Smells to me like he wants money)
True , the old rohan gateway is crashed sometimes after few hours or sometimes more than 12 hours .
And it can easly crashed by attacking using LOIC .
But it still better than shook , because the map server is not crash .
So you just need to restart the gateway if it crash .
You can use ILspy to get and rebuild the source code if you have it .
We managed to add anticrash filter and anti dos but still it crash after several hours .
Looks like something wrong with the garbage collector .
Like the shook they have something like cryptdump to manage the garbage , yet it still crashed .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
No, you're wrong. This game will never be great again until our and few more guilds come back. It's not the problem in the servers it's the people that don't want to play this shitty game anymore @_@
I have to agree , people who still played is mostly kid .
I even make gameguides on my website , yet they run my medium patch without extracting to fullcllient . and some other people they download fullclient and there is a video to extract it too on my game guides , yet they not watch it and instead download the medium patch and minipatch and extract it to fullclient .
When i hear this , my heart is so broken .
Closed Thread