Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Discussion on [Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Welcome to the Revamped Online 2017 PServer thread!

FB Group:(We're we discuss and do constant voting polls for server changes if needed)
FB Likings Page:(Where we post most of the servers updates & announcements)
Forums Page:
(Backlinks at the bottom of the page, We'll be filling the forums info in soon.)
Discord Channel:[SPOILER][URL="https://discord.gg/PNxp8b9[/URL][/SPOILER]

[COLOR="Blue"]Brief Server Features:[/COLOR]
- Vanilla'ed Basic Server
- Max Cap: 115
- Hero III
- Crone Drop x6
- Drop Rate x15
- Exp: Custom
- Clean server files (Not copy & paste)

Forging:
Fixed Forging Rates all 80% Success Rate
Fixed Status Refine Rates all 80%

Bosses:
- Bosses Reworked (All changed to 125)
- Boss Drops Reworked ( Beze,Ruler,Zeit,Silva)
- R3,R4,R5 Dungeon Bosses Useful
- Minibosses useful for necessary needs

Server Breakdown,
- Low starter items
- Everything will be crone based
- IP Shop implemented (Must buy IP in crones merchant)
- No Fused pets, "All basic pets, no lions, fairies etc"
- Low stats on costumes, talismans etc.
- 10-20% Enhancement scrolls MAX
- Fixed Guild buffs (Prices) "No such thing as running with GB 24/7"
- Crafting (Still being discussed whether to implement or not)
- Ses & Ases "Worked to get for"
- Elemental Dungeon (Disabled for now)
- TSB "Player Max, Min edited"

Maps:
- All over execpt for updated 2017 maps players like such as (Theme Park or Warehouse)
- GH (Disabled), Main spot is Montt, (GH ports you to montt now)

Patrols:
- In MockDuck

Class Balances,
As for class balancing goes, "We've completely changed some skills into different to balance some things out slightly. The server will remain vanilla' and updates for certain skills will be changed overtime if we feel its necessary based on pve & pvp gameplay.

- Revamped Online!
Old 07/26/2017, 11:26   #2

how can i download it?
Old 07/26/2017, 11:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Welcome to the Revamped Online 2017 PServer thread! Where we've worked for quite sometime to put together a uniquely different and interesting fun server.

FB Group:(We're we discuss and do constant voting polls for server changes if needed)
FB Likings Page:(Where we post most of the servers updates & announcements)
Forums Page:
(Backlinks at the bottom of the page, We'll be filling the forums info in soon.)
Discord Channel:

Brief Server Features,
- Level Cap, 130
- Hero III "Real Files Purchased"
- Low Rate & Oldschool Server
- Leveling Rate 2-4x
- Drop Rate 3x
- PVE/PVP

Whats Unique About The Server?
Well, Us as a staff discussed that, we love oldschool rohan times back in 2008-2010 time period, How the game was fun, balanced and nothing too overpowered. Where all classes ment something and where it was an actual work your way up over a period of time to be the best system.

With that being said we've understood as well that, the rohan community want, population is split. Some people want the new Hero III features etc, while others want a oldschool fun old memories server. So we've decided to cross both platforms. Meaning, this server we're releasing will be Hero III, Level 130 capped "2016-2017 Features" With a low rate, low crone rate & drop, low damage, low hp, followed by all classes being balanced to kill server.

Server Breakdown,
- Everything will be crone based "NO IP Shop"
- No Evolved Pets "All basic pets, no Lions, Fairies etc"
- Elemental Dungeon will be extremely useful
- Low stats on talismans, costumes and everything else.
- 10% Scrolls will be in-game, "20% from events"
- Fixed Guild Buffs costs and amounts "No running around with full buffs 24/7"
- Crafting disabled for the start of the server "Might be implemented later"
- No Hunterkits for the start of the server "Might be implemented later if players choose so"
- Ancient Skill Enhancement Stones will be difficult to get
- No Twins ingame
- No Theme Park
- No Upper & Lower

- All Maps will be used for farming so players can grind at any spot. Mini-Bosses, R1, R2, R3, R4, Gratt, Wind, Ronelia, Bosses all being used to drop specific things. Including Rigal Bomb & Demon Hezwerd; We've replaced the twin quests in elemental dungeon for questing to get your talismans in-game. So it'll be a grind fest to get Talismans in-game; TSB will be a max of 30 players. And rewards will be guild stones etc as usual. It'll be one of the few other ways to obtain guild stones & SOP, SOH.

- GH will be useless kind of, We're tired of seeing every server camp at GH. So instead we made the crone NPC's that'll be used ingame spawned at montt to try to have people cling to montt again and kiosk there.

Armor,
Firstly, We've taken DD out of weapons and put them in option stones for armor so all classes can tank somewhat including squishy characters for example, dhans. Option stones will roll a max DD of 1-4% So total DD ingame will be 20. Another Example, I can get a bedron chest piece with 141pdef, 20magic def, 250 max hp and 4%DD.; There will be Endgame Bedron & Glacial. They both will have the same level & same max pdef & stats so players can choose whether they want to choose one or the other without any differences. "There won't be any glacial weapons though, only endgame weapons."

- Other server features & rates will be provided as an update to this thread soon, as of now we've discussed rates but we want to re-think about the rates and update this thread later with our finalized rates.

Class Balances,
As for class balancing goes, We all know that every private server just boost a few classes but never compares or beats templars. With that being said we boosted all classes to equalize templars. We've made sure all classes and skills can be used to do damage. As for templars we've split them into 2 builds. Either you can go skilled templar, or regular basic DPS templar. Skilled templars is a build that supports and does damage at the same time, They can only use; "Holy Light,Destruction, Mareas Hammer, Intelligent Beam to kill." We've adjusted the damage and cooldown times so they're just as good as DPS templars but can also do damage, heal and support.

Whats Our Server Main Goal,
- Our main goal as a staff & a server is to bring back an unique gameplay that crosses two platforms of Newschool & Oldschool together to create a very competitive, fun and insane gameplay. We're making leveling useful again. We want the idea of leveling with parties, using 100-200% scrolls & seals. We'll provide leveling packs and try to make people use party matching again as well as, Elemental Dungeons main purposes useful again. as well. We mainly are working on a balanced fun, server but, play 2 win for everyone to enjoy. There will be no such thing as 2 shots in Revamped Online!

All the information above has been discussed over several months with certain players and the staff. These things can be changed anytime if the community wants to. We have spent time discussing thoroughly, testing every class and skill to make sure everything is enjoyable, balanced and fun. We want everyone to enjoy the server play without having to worry about any issues.

->There will be no ETA just in-case something comes up and the date becomes delayed. All as of now all i can say is be patient, stay updated and the server will be released within a month/little less.

- Revamped Online!

I woander who managed to scam you ))) for those so called REAL FILES when not even the 110 files are complete ahahhaa.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2017, 11:58   #4

This level cap with no upper & lower etc etc with only R5 as a main map probably will kill this server cause of boredom. GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2017, 12:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I woander who managed to scam you ))) for those so called REAL FILES when not even the 110 files are complete ahahhaa.
The files where purchased from asdfRohan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
This level cap with no upper & lower etc etc with only R5 as a main map probably will kill this server cause of boredom. GL
Those following maps will be an add-on to the game as an update if the players choose to vote for it. But as for now it's plain jane and kind of simple and basic with the Hazy,Ronelia,R5 maps at the moment. Things will be added map wise periodically.
Old 07/26/2017, 12:33   #6

I hope it will come fast i like the oldscool and vanilla servers
Old 07/26/2017, 12:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinU View Post
I hope it will come fast i like the oldscool and vanilla servers
We're working as fast as we can. We'll keep you updated.
Old 07/26/2017, 12:42   #8

This sounds more promising. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2017, 12:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
This sounds more promising. Good luck.
Thanks, appreciate it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2017, 14:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Thanks, appreciate it.
I don't have a problem seeing other servers set up if they're what the players need. Everything else we've been getting lately, as you probably know, is copy and paste drivel. Even the forum posts on here are just copy pasta!

So good luck and I hope to see some original ideas and changes that keep the players interested in Rohan because that ultimately benefits all servers and the players also deserve better than what they currently get.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2017, 16:15   #11

Not to be rude but even he dosent have the fully working ones want proof

Should i remember you of oldrohan ? More proof should i remember him about hes special little client bug we all know what that did ? Even more proof mhmh idk maybe the warlock skils when used crashed server ?.

I can put my hands on fire on this and tell you NOONE has the fully working files noone of the **** here not asdf not anyone no matter how much they belive in the thing they do. The only server that had a complete server files were the 99 xor files even when they added the 110 server files they didnt have it complete.

And yea yea i know he will bullshit here again hes the only one that can get them he has them and etc yes talking about him and hes got all that great tools but in the end he knows he dosen't have a 100% files hes just advertising that he dose what it is true is that he has most of them from all the ni..as out here but i wouldnt stick my neck its not bugged in some way.

Anyway il give your server a bug trial see if it fails or not. And by that il test arround some of my favourite bugs in the game see if they exist.

This is mostly why i left the game completly and only play arround with files testing whats possible and whats not.These bugs break the game at a level you wont even imagine and i havent found a single game that has them fixed cuz well what do you know they work even on IRohan.
Old 07/26/2017, 17:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I don't have a problem seeing other servers set up if they're what the players need. Everything else we've been getting lately, as you probably know, is copy and paste drivel. Even the forum posts on here are just copy pasta!

So good luck and I hope to see some original ideas and changes that keep the players interested in Rohan because that ultimately benefits all servers and the players also deserve better than what they currently get.
Thank you very much for your time to give feedback. Yeah i've seen recently lots of servers being brought into the Rohan world that are all pay to win, Pointless boring and short lasting servers. Everyone's creating the same boring private servers. So my goal is to make a unique lasting fun server.

Quote:

Should i remember you of oldrohan ? More proof should i remember him about hes special little client bug we all know what that did ? Even more proof mhmh idk maybe the warlock skils when used crashed server ?.

I can put my hands on fire on this and tell you NOONE has the fully working files noone of the crap here not asdf not anyone no matter how much they belive in the thing they do. The only server that had a complete server files were the 99 xor files even when they added the 110 server files they didnt have it complete.

And yea yea i know he will bullshit here again hes the only one that can get them he has them and etc yes talking about him and hes got all that great tools but in the end he knows he dosen't have a 100% files hes just advertising that he dose what it is true is that he has most of them from all the ni..as out here but i wouldnt stick my neck its not bugged in some way.

Anyway il give your server a bug trial see if it fails or not. And by that il test arround some of my favourite bugs in the game see if they exist.

This is mostly why i left the game completly and only play around with files testing whats possible and whats not.These bugs break the game at a level you wont even imagine and i havent found a single game that has them fixed cuz well what do you know they work even on IRohan.
Thanks for the information, As for me I've tried to clean up all the bugs as best as my knowledge knows. I assume there are always bugs to a game not regular developers and players have no clue about, And other servers have them a swell it's just natural i assume. I don't know too much about those areas so thats why I'm sticking with my goal to try and provide a great server.
Old 07/26/2017, 20:57   #13

Now we have three servers that has a potential in making the game great again: Union, Equilibrium and Revamped.

Anyways, you mentioned that you bought the files from asdf. He's planning to make the Union Rohan, right? The question is: if you have a rival that is in need of files, will you sell it to him?

Idk. Maybe Dreto is right. Or maybe asdf is not planning to release the server anyway. Or maybe he's just a good guy who wanted to help someone who has a potential in making Rohan server right again.
Old 07/27/2017, 02:52   #14

Quote:

I can put my hands on fire on this and tell you NOONE has the fully working files noone of the crap here not asdf not anyone no matter how much they belive in the thing they do. The only server that had a complete server files were the 99 xor files even when they added the 110 server files they didnt have it complete.

This is mostly why i left the game completly and only play arround with files testing whats possible and whats not.These bugs break the game at a level you wont even imagine and i havent found a single game that has them fixed cuz well what do you know they work even on IRohan.
Hero2 files are missing few db procedures and tables, if there was any worth in digging up the db calls in IDA it would be done already, but guess what mercenary and invasion are damn useless, no one bothered with it.

obviously with working hero 3 files, yurn means fully working hero 3 skills and those files exist, in few iterations actually. dont take everything literal

there are even official (no trinity/but transcendence for some reason) files arround that some people have with complete db and stuff, but doubt we will see them public any time soon.

oh and if you're so eager to see a server with these bugs fixed, why don't you let uss know what they are, should be easier then with some jolly cooperation ;D
Old 07/27/2017, 04:22   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Now we have three servers that has a potential in making the game great again: Union, Equilibrium and Revamped.

Anyways, you mentioned that you bought the files from asdf. He's planning to make the Union Rohan, right? The question is: if you have a rival that is in need of files, will you sell it to him?

Idk. Maybe Dreto is right. Or maybe asdf is not planning to release the server anyway. Or maybe he's just a good guy who wanted to help someone who has a potential in making Rohan server right again.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I've seen all these copy and paste replica servers that are the same and all it does is de-populate the rohan community. Working on making rohan great and a fun game again with something unique.

And I don't know to much about all the good guy, bad guy things, I choose to avoid drama and situations such as that to prevent any drama, enemies etc. Me & asdf are cool and nothing bad between us. At least as i know of, but I'd like to move on and avoid that topic because as stated, I dislike drama and I'm just here to provide a good server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Hero2 files are missing few db procedures and tables, if there was any worth in digging up the db calls in IDA it would be done already, but guess what mercenary and invasion are damn useless, no one bothered with it.

obviously with working hero 3 files, yurn means fully working hero 3 skills and those files exist, in few iterations actually. dont take everything literal

there are even official (no trinity/but transcendence for some reason) files arround that some people have with complete db and stuff, but doubt we will see them public any time soon.

oh and if you're so eager to see a server with these bugs fixed, why don't you let uss know what they are, should be easier then with some jolly cooperation ;D
Well explained, As said I have no clue what these bugs he's referring too. I'm just trying to provide something useful and good to the rohan community. No one has 100% done rohan files. Atleast that I know of, and i know i dont. so I'll just avoid that drama.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread