Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Hello,
SORRY for not responding.
Few updates. We've transitioned into a more pvp presence server. No, It won't "EVER" be turned into an indo server at all. But yes, the server is still PVE/PVP. We've adjusted a few things ingames such as rates, and stats of certain things to make the game more accustomed to how players enjoy the game now. Please read below...

- Forging Rates: Rare-Ancient = 80% Success
- Deleveling rates: 1-3 = 80% Success
- Tamir rates boosted 5% each level.
- Exp Boosted to x20 of a flat rate (takes about 1, 2 days max, to max level)
- Level Cap changed to 115 (since 130 is a huge range from 1-115+)
- Elemental dungeon has been opened "Can quest for Walters Medal Tali"
- MD opened to farm for accessories.

If you guys have any questions please write below I'd love feed back from everyone. Please try to be positive or blunt in some form instead of trying to bash the server and myself in like previous replies to threads in the earlier pages.

As of now the server is "ONLINE" and will be for awhile. Everyone is welcome to play if interested.

Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Hello,
SORRY for not responding.
Few updates. We've transitioned into a more pvp presence server. No, It won't "EVER" be turned into an indo server at all. But yes, the server is still PVE/PVP. We've adjusted a few things ingames such as rates, and stats of certain things to make the game more accustomed to how players enjoy the game now. Please read below...

- Forging Rates: Rare-Ancient = 80% Success
- Deleveling rates: 1-3 = 80% Success
- Tamir rates boosted 5% each level.
- Exp Boosted to x20 of a flat rate (takes about 1, 2 days max, to max level)
- Level Cap changed to 115 (since 130 is a huge range from 1-115+)
- Elemental dungeon has been opened "Can quest for Walters Medal Tali"
- MD opened to farm for accessories.

If you guys have any questions please write below I'd love feed back from everyone. Please try to be positive or blunt in some form instead of trying to bash the server and myself in like previous replies to threads in the earlier pages.

As of now the server is "ONLINE" and will be for awhile. Everyone is welcome to play if interested.
Dude this sv crashes every 10h :| .

Thanks
1 User
Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Dude this sv crashes every 10h :| .
check their fox pet
if it's working like this then their hero III files is real
Not gateway hero III
or shook hero III
Old   #124

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
check their fox pet
Not gateway hero III
or shook hero III
They use the Files from kthxbye.
The dc was just a bug from a File.

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
They use the Files from kthxbye.
The dc was just a bug from a File.
nothing to worried about then
Old   #126

Quick Review for the past 3 weeks I've played. This is especially for the ones who wants to start investing time into this server.

Ok, what should I start with? with the 2 wipes after almost a week of playing? Or with the fact that the server crashes everyday and stay like that for hours?
Maybe I will start with the fact that half of the server population is already quitting just because they don't trust Genesis anymore cuz he doesn't know what he is doing? Anyway, people will keep quittin because genesis doesn't give a fk anymore about the server and trying to pass it on others from his staff. I'm not trying to start any drama,i've played it, I saw what he can provide to the players and it's not worth it.

If you don't have any idea how to run a server, or you don't want to invest money into a good developer which you can find many, why would you open a server in the first place? This supposed to be the server that could've save this community but the server became worse than an indog one. Sadly the truth.
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
Quick Review for the past 3 weeks I've played. This is especially for the ones who wants to start investing time into this server.

Ok, what should I start with? with the 2 wipes after almost a week of playing? Or with the fact that the server crashes everyday and stay like that for hours?
Maybe I will start with the fact that half of the server population is already quitting just because they don't trust Genesis anymore cuz he doesn't know what he is doing? Anyway, people will keep quittin because genesis doesn't give a fk anymore about the server and trying to pass it on others from his staff. I'm not trying to start any drama,i've played it, I saw what he can provide to the players and it's not worth it.

If you don't have any idea how to run a server, or you don't want to invest money into a good developer which you can find many, why would you open a server in the first place? This supposed to be the server that could've save this community but the server became worse than an indog one. Sadly the truth.
Your good at assuming things. If I didn't give a fk about the server I wouldn't be updated all social media connected with the server or advertising the server myself. But i thank your for the feedback.. Nothing of what you said isn't offensive in any sort to me. Everyone has there own opinions and ways to abuse and distort a server. It's how it is handled and how to bounce back off of it. People leaving has nothing to do with me. They left simply because of the mapserver crashing due to a bug we we're waiting on kthxbai2 , to fix. Now that things are smooth again we'll rail players back in again slowly. That's not involved with me what so ever. You can say sadly the truth but we're working on it and any suggestions or feedback we'll take it in and improve. It's only the beginning, We've tried the approach of "all polls, take all players suggestions put it ingame and see what we get". As we can see that approach isn't all that great. So now we'll keep what we want, add a few things players want and keep the gameplay smooth and running.
Old   #128

@DevGenesis "People leaving has nothing to do with me" Yes I agree, you didn't rush to open a server which has dozens of bugs even after almost daily MT. You haven't let the server getting wiped and many more. Nothing has to do with you personally. You needed 3 days to realize what the problem was.We had to tell your co-owner what causes the problem otherwise the server would've been closed now. As you said is my own opinion, but there was people on your server which had some expectation from you, even if they knew how you ruled all ur servers. You broke ur promises, u never been punctual so people lost interest so yea, it's kinda your fault buddy..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129

Takes to long to lvl up..Starts out good but after lvl 50 meh just no.If i wanted that type of server i would go back to the "Play With"That's one thing I don't miss is the lvl'ing,i'm over all that as most is.Besides the crashes and the slow lvl'ing after lvl 50 it's all good I guess,have fun lol.

Quote:
check their fox pet
Not gateway hero III
or shook hero III
I thought you closed your server or was going to?Your fox didn't work either,you ask for them back and returned the IP's for them right?Yes you did.And why would fox cause a crash that the server doesn't even have them on it to start with?

See I ask this because I donated to your server for gear and so on,that's why I ask.
Old   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Takes to long to lvl up..Starts out good but after lvl 50 meh just no.If i wanted that type of server i would go back to the "Play With"That's one thing I don't miss is the lvl'ing,i'm over all that as most is.Besides the crashes and the slow lvl'ing after lvl 50 it's all good I guess,have fun lol.

I thought you closed your server or was going to?Your fox didn't work either,you ask for them back and returned the IP's for them right?Yes you did.And why would fox cause a crash that the server doesn't even have them on it to start with?

See I ask this because I donated to your server for gear and so on,that's why I ask.
fox is working since my latest updadates on my server , please try it , my server still open until september 19th , create new character to get all items and transfer it to your new character
Old   #131

Quote:
fox is working since my latest updadates on my server , please try it , my server still open until september 19th , create new character to get all items and transfer it to your new character
Why do all this just to close the server

By the way Black Shadow server is a copy of your server as of the last time I logged your server.
Old   #132

Quote:

I dont know when did You play but 115lv takes few hours if you get organized. XP has been boosted few times, 400% scrolls were given out & solo 200% xp seal is @LimeStone bind.. XP is now the easiest part of this server, gearing is not.
Old   #133

Quote:
Why do all this just to close the server

By the way Black Shadow server is a copy of your server as of the last time I logged your server.
server is not free , 55$ a month , i working anything i can till i cannot paid the server anymore
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
@DevGenesis "People leaving has nothing to do with me" Yes I agree, you didn't rush to open a server which has dozens of bugs even after almost daily MT. You haven't let the server getting wiped and many more. Nothing has to do with you personally. You needed 3 days to realize what the problem was.We had to tell your co-owner what causes the problem otherwise the server would've been closed now. As you said is my own opinion, but there was people on your server which had some expectation from you, even if they knew how you ruled all ur servers. You broke ur promises, u never been punctual so people lost interest so yea, it's kinda your fault buddy..
Totally agree with some of your comments. Yes when the server was released there was some minor bugs and a MT every day. Then u stated, "You haven't let the server getting wiped and many more." The server wipe wasn't my fault. First was the host and second was our files weren't protected. Now that we've got secure files has there been a wipe in about 2-3 week now? No, there has not. We do MT's once a week now, Every monday to be exact so everythings smooth again. Then u stated, "You needed 3 days to realize what the problem was.'' I have no clue what your referring too, The mapserver crash was due to some files a developer edited via elemental dungeon that made the server crash. Also a hole in kthxbai2's mapserver that was fixed. Then u also stated, "You broke ur promises." I never had any server promises besides releasing a server that won't go down anytime soon and thats what im doing. As said these are opinions specifically from you and i respect it 100% and I'm glad your responding because it helps me and everyone else in the staff as a team.

Quote:
It takes at most 3-4hrs to max level? We've boosted the exp around tuesday of last week. So idk where that came from, You can get from 1-50 in about 30minutes. And we're crash-free now
Old   #135

The most bugged server reward goes to....(silence)...REVAMPED ETC ETC...
Lol -if u have 0 knowledge why do u open server,this server is worse than amma server ;d (sad story bruh)..ok lets see -so u got helped by kthxbai2,rito and yurn and still ur server is like that? ;d dont waste ur money and time and close this kind of parody ;d

Closed Thread