Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
The Recycling System can save you crone, but it's too slow to be very useful if you are a fast killer.

You can recycle up to 10 items at a time, or just 2. If you want to get the most number of recycles, you're obviously going to do 2 at a time, but you have to click the arrow 8 times to do that, and it won't let you click it fast. It wastes so much time.

It starts you off at 10 items. 8 items will be wasted if you do, because there is no benefit to recycling 10 instead of 2.

This could be fixed by starting the #of items to be recycled at 2 instead of 10. It is necessary. To get the stats you want, you have to go through 8 slow, useless clicks dozens and dozens of times...
Editing the first Recycle is a bit hard since u will need to Edit the MapServer for it. For the second Recycle, u can simply Edit a BIN ^^

Old   #107

elite*gold: 0
Could it be done by making you able to go up from 10 and back to 2? Like, instead of having to click down from 10 to 2, you could click up once and go to 2 from there? Or what if the options from 3-10 were removed entirely? Maybe it would start by 2 by default, then?

Old   #108

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
Could it be done by making you able to go up from 10 and back to 2? Like, instead of having to click down from 10 to 2, you could click up once and go to 2 from there? Or what if the options from 3-10 were removed entirely? Maybe it would start by 2 by default, then?
Yes, this should be Possible.
But I think since only a few Server got this Working it's useless.
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Who is this "Us" you are talking aboutr here. I didn't see Ishtaria mention your name at all.

He was talking about Abso.

Unless... you are Abso? If not, then it is not and never has been about you.
Ishtaria is hating on SummerNights in general not only on Abso, me or any other member.

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
Ishtaria is hating on SummerNights in general not only on Abso, me or any other member.
Nope, just Abso.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
Not that I havce ever seen. He doesn't like abso for sure. I'm not particularly keen on the guy myself, but I have yet to see him say anything neg about summernights guild. only its gm
Old   #112

The thing is I always used to log this forum to hate with zane, but the thing with zane it's actually cool to hate him and he is funny. Some of our members did play with him while we were off some server and they were trying to convince me that he is cool and w/e. On the other side ishtaria is some broke unknown *** that always join wherever I post trying to get the attention on his side or whatever his motives are. I can care less. Broke ***.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #113

Mens got me all figured out, having to borrow the wifi from McDonald's to get online.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #114

Zane is a cool dude thats true, the reason SN hating on Ishtaria is just cus they know he will make a good server where they cant cheat ;p.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
The thing is I always used to log this forum to hate with zane, but the thing with zane it's actually cool to hate him and he is funny. Some of our members did play with him while we were off some server and they were trying to convince me that he is cool and w/e.
I never thought there would be a post from you to make me hit that "Thanks" button I'm surprised
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
Zane is a cool dude thats true, the reason SN hating on Ishtaria is just cus they know he will make a good server where they cant cheat ;p.
Your words are ashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
I never thought there would be a post from you to make me hit that "Thanks" button I'm surprised
Don't get too special mate, I still think you're an autist for saying that we hacked your skype :|. Rosen was like " I think Zane smokes too much". :|

Anyway off the topic it was never personal we were just having fun, but I don't think there will ever be worthed server anymore. New generation chase pokemons instead of rahlers. :\
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Your words are ashes.

Don't get too special mate, I still think you're an autist for saying that we hacked your skype :|. ''Our Cheater'' was like " I think Zane smokes too much". :|

Anyway off the topic it was never personal we were just having fun, but I don't think there will ever be worthed server anymore. New generation chase pokemons instead of rahlers. :\
Fixed that for ya xD.
Old   #118

owh so you guys is just the old xorrohan ordinary players .
LOL , i had a great time in xorrohan , specially when i sell many "benezar" helmet .
You guys play so hard and i got all the money LOL LOL
I seen vegetto still camping for the r5 perfumes bos till the end of the xor rohan .
He even cannot find any priest and join team with indo priest .
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
owh so you guys is just the old xorrohan ordinary players .
LOL , i had a great time in xorrohan , specially when i sell many "benezar" helmet .
You guys play so hard and i got all the money LOL LOL
I seen vegetto still camping for the r5 perfumes bos till the end of the xor rohan .
He even cannot find any priest and join team with indo priest .
Shut the fuq up **** I ran xor rohan till the shut down of the server.
Old   #120

I'm always speshul and will have a special spot in your heart

Closed Thread