Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
If you still talk abt Guardians etc etc.. Guardian is a *** for boss hunts and end of story. Get ur **** right
In ur dreams,kisses and gn <3

Old   #77

I don't want to hijack this server's thread any more than it has, along with talking about my server, however on my server the temp maces only have magic attack % on them so the damage output of blunt mastery automatically becomes self-regulating and near enough as it was originally intended by YNK.

People can call my templars what they want but in reality they'll be as per their original design, no nerfing required.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I don't want to hijack this server's thread any more than it has, along with talking about my server, however on my server the temp maces only have magic attack % on them so the damage output of blunt mastery automatically becomes self-regulating and near enough as it was originally intended by YNK.

People can call my templars what they want but in reality they'll be as per their original design, no nerfing required.
Unless you are going to regulate how melee attack enhancers are used in your server, temps can still get unfair advantages from both Magic and melee enhancers(scrolls, accessories, pets, etc) / boss drops.

You are right that the YNK/PW original temp damage formula was totally fked up. On the whole the temps should be stand on equal offense terms as guardians, avengers, warlocks, rangers, zerkers and dks. Each of those classes also provide support abilities as well (except for DKs, not sure why they YNK made them pretty much stand alone). None of them should be boss-killers without assistance from support (and possibly other attack) classes. The latest rohan has temps pretty much nerfed - possibly from only having self-buffs only and adjusting their damage formulas.

*topic note: This kind of info is also useful for your server
Old   #79

Any ETA when this server coming online?

Old   #80

Dev said: We'll be posting download links very soon, for everyone to download the game, so when the release happens everyone can just log into the game & play.
- Stay Tuned

15 Hours ago.
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Any ETA when this server coming online?
Very Soon. No exact ETA
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipv View Post
Dev said: We'll be posting download links very soon, for everyone to download the game, so when the release happens everyone can just log into the game & play.
- Stay Tuned

15 Hours ago.
I'll be posting the link within the next few hours. Stay tuned.
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
Very Soon. No exact ETA

I'll be posting the link within the next few hours. Stay tuned.
okay. Thanks.
Old   #83

@ so let me get this straight, ppl asked you when the server will be released. And your response is no ETA but you let them download the client. For what? if you're not going to open the server anytime soon.. And now let's talk about what this server might give to the players. "Low Rate & Oldschool Server" - As far as i know 90% of the players who's playing are indos and ph, they are known for the lack of patience vis a vis leveling,farming(No HK either) so you're already failing and your server not yet released.
I don't want to be the negative guy around here but ur not coming with anything new.

Ur just decreasing everything so the ppl think this gonna be an old school server. This is ridiculously wrong. Making the game harder and you'll lose a big part of the community, the one is not yet created lol. As an old player i'm not familiarized with the new stage of rohan and what he become. I would love/enjoy an old classic server like xor were. But i won't say no to new features/ideas that can make this game more enjoyable.I've tried every single pvserver that exists and all they have done to me is to lose interest finding an server to kill the free time i have. As a player, and not having any knowledge in programming, i still find this game very easy to insert ur ideas as long as you know what to start with.. It breaks my heart that Dreto won't open a server to show everyone how a good and fun server looks like. I still have faith that someone will pay him to make one so everyone can enjoy this game once again.
Goodluck with your server and i hope u'll understand that the ppl who played in 2008-2010 they grew up, and most of them won't lose so much time like we do back then, that's why most of them will lose their interest.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
@ so let me get this straight, ppl asked you when the server will be released. And your response is no ETA but you let them download the client. For what? if you're not going to open the server anytime soon.. And now let's talk about what this server might give to the players. "Low Rate & Oldschool Server" - As far as i know 90% of the players who's playing are indos and ph, they are known for the lack of patience vis a vis leveling,farming(No HK either) so you're already failing and your server not yet released.
I don't want to be the negative guy around here but ur not coming with anything new.

Ur just decreasing everything so the ppl think this gonna be an old school server. This is ridiculously wrong. Making the game harder and you'll lose a big part of the community, the one is not yet created lol. As an old player i'm not familiarized with the new stage of rohan and what he become. I would love/enjoy an old classic server like xor were. But i won't say no to new features/ideas that can make this game more enjoyable.I've tried every single pvserver that exists and all they have done to me is to lose interest finding an server to kill the free time i have. As a player, and not having any knowledge in programming, i still find this game very easy to insert ur ideas as long as you know what to start with.. It breaks my heart that Dreto won't open a server to show everyone how a good and fun server looks like. I still have faith that someone will pay him to make one so everyone can enjoy this game once again.
Goodluck with your server and i hope u'll understand that the ppl who played in 2008-2010 they grew up, and most of them won't lose so much time like we do back then, that's why most of them will lose their interest.
I agree. I, myself, am a Filipino. I played Rohan 2008-2011, Rohan PH. People who played at that time are all grown up now. And the people you are still willing to give so much time to this game are those people who played the game 2013 and later. Furthermore, most of that players are spoon fed by the pservers released after the files has been passed around. Players became lazy, doesn't want to farm anymore and always ask for freebies. Well, not all but there are still few who wants pure PVE. Up to this day, new pservers are being release almost every month, offering "new" features, "balance" classes, and etc.

Remember that every time a server close, there is also a player who quits this game. If you really want to make Rohan great again, do not release a server that will make the Rohan community worse.
Old   #85

Lets wait until it is open to the public before we judge to harsh.
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post

Thanks for the feedback,
We've discussed about a few days ago before you posted about what type of server we're aim'ing for and how it'll progress. We've boosted a few things via exp rates & forging wise, some features will be added with the start of the server aswell so it won't be too plain jane as a start of the server. As said, at the start of the server you'll receive a 3-5 day hunterkit. Then your on your own. As 1-2 weeks go into the server we'll create a voting poll and people will decide if they would like to continue the no hunterkit gameplay or with hunterkits. I understand what you mean by no one wants an oldschool server etc anymore, but you realize everyone has different opinions and regardless you can't satisfy 100's of people. We're not going completely oldschool because then it would be a ghost town. And we're not aim'ing for a full out PVP gear in 1 day server either, because it would be a ghost town aswell eventually too. It'll be in between, a combination of some features because hard and some being easy which will create a mixed gameplay. The least we want is complaints about the server being to hard. So that's why we've decided to combine things. Example,

You should gear (armor & weapon) within the first 1-3 weeks of the server. Max Level within 1-4 weeks of the server. Rings 1-3 weeks of the server. Costumes "few days", "Ears & Eyes & Talis" = few days. That is the range we're going for, but you also have to realize, all this will depend on how active you are in-game & once people start kiosk selling it'll depend on your luck of buying items. So it might be less, it might be longer. It depends on each players time, & chance to get certain things and buy certain things.

I totally understand what you mean though. If you would like to discuss more server ideas or anything feel free to pm me i'm always open minded to improve the server for the community.
Old   #87

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback,
We've discussed about a few days ago before you posted about what type of server we're aim'ing for and how it'll progress. We've boosted a few things via exp rates & forging wise, some features will be added with the start of the server aswell so it won't be too plain jane as a start of the server. As said, at the start of the server you'll receive a 3-5 day hunterkit. Then your on your own. As 1-2 weeks go into the server we'll create a voting poll and people will decide if they would like to continue the no hunterkit gameplay or with hunterkits. I understand what you mean by no one wants an oldschool server etc anymore, but you realize everyone has different opinions and regardless you can't satisfy 100's of people. We're not going completely oldschool because then it would be a ghost town. And we're not aim'ing for a full out PVP gear in 1 day server either, because it would be a ghost town aswell eventually too. It'll be in between, a combination of some features because hard and some being easy which will create a mixed gameplay. The least we want is complaints about the server being to hard. So that's why we've decided to combine things. Example,

, ...but you also have to realize, all this will depend on how active you are in-game & once people start kiosk selling it'll depend on your luck of buying items. So it might be less, it might be longer. It depends on each players time, & chance to get certain things and buy certain things.

I totally understand what you mean though. If you would like to discuss more server ideas or anything feel free to pm me i'm always open minded to improve the server for the community.
Hunter Kits will hasten all of this, but every Hunter Kit-oriented server I have played has flopped. 150 online characters... that's a lot these days, isnt it? But what I usually see is that 80 of these characters are AFK on Hunter Kits, and 30 are AFK with a kiosk open. Only 40 will legitimately be at their keyboard and playing at any given time.

I'm not telling you what to do with your server, but Hunter Kits fundamentally change the game. What is the point of making exp and drop rates low if you're going to add Hunter Kits. It negates the goal of making people work harder for stuff, because nobody is actually putting in effort 90% of the time.

At the same time, grinding for 5 hours on a Wizard just to get 5 useful max-stat pieces is boring also. Instead of relying on Hunter Kits, maybe you should spawn a lot of minibosses that drop worthwhile items in dungeons and grinding areas. Ex:

Varg Partriarch can be made level 15 and have 3-4 in every race map. It could have drops like this:

5,000 crone: 100%
1 Max-stat armor piece: 90%
1 Max-stat weapon piece: 50%
1 Random Option item: 40%: 70% chance of worn, 25% chance of blue, 5% chance for improved.
1 max stat-accessory piece: 10%
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
Hunter Kits will hasten all of this, but every Hunter Kit-oriented server I have played has flopped. ...
Including IROHAN.
Old   #89

Announcement:
Server will be released Saturday 8/12/2017 at 1pm Eastern Time!
-Stay Tuned!
- P.S. - Sorry for the inconvience, everyone please delete the existing fullclient you have now, I'll be providing a new finalized fullclient in a few hours.
Old   #90

Quote:
Announcement:
Server will be released Saturday 8/12/2017 at 1pm Eastern Time!
-Stay Tuned!
- P.S. - Sorry for the inconvience, everyone please delete the existing fullclient you have now, I'll be providing a new finalized fullclient in a few hours.
and THAT my friends is why you never download a client for a server that is not yet released.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread