Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Greetings] | Revamped Online | Unique Rohan Server

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
If you dont give your ''brother'' rulers at server start or ''forget antihack'' you should be alright xD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

Temps r the best for bosses,u cant make them equal/worse than other classes,so dont waste ur time better

Old   #63

its super easy to make any class good for bosses
Old   #64

Erm... you do realise that tampleurs were originally designed to be a support class with offensive debuffs and moderate damage... right? Right?

People seem to conveniently forget this fact, that they were not designed to be boss killers and **** like that. If you're going to be a dev in this game, how about you look at things like damage calculators and stuff like that.

Templars only became what they were because of stat inflation that YNK didn't take into consideration when blunt mastery was originally written. It's about time players got over this whole templar thing, accept that the class is flawed at core level and embrace the changes that need to be made.

Failure to accept this means you'll just get the same ****** balance over and over again.

Old   #65

its really not stat inflation, but the way the stats are calculated, this is the only reason they're so flawed, no other class has such weird meleee modifyers.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
its really not stat inflation, but the way the stats are calculated, this is the only reason they're so flawed, no other class has such weird meleee modifyers.
Well that yeah but it wasn't until the stats started to inflate that it was shown to be badly coded.

The "blunt dump" into melee should never have been allowed to go through melee % modifiers - that was the huge oversight YNK made, not locking it into a static figure at the point of buffing.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67

offensive debuffs, that's why priest debuff 7 buffs and temps 4 (at lvl 7 skill)?
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Temps r the best for bosses,u cant make them equal/worse than other classes,so dont waste ur time better
I guess you haven't tried a Str Guardian with Premium Slash and Gail's Cry.

Templar noobs these days... all they know how to do is use Chrono+Reflect and whack, whack, whack. That elf in your avatar looks like it's having a mental breakdown. That's what seems to happen to 90% of Templar players I see when they try to play anything else, LOL.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #69

Quote:
offensive debuffs, that's why priest debuff 7 buffs and temps 4 (at lvl 7 skill)?
What are you talking about, this server or iRohan?
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I guess you haven't tried a Str Guardian with Premium Slash and Gail's Cry.

Templar noobs these days... all they know how to do is use Chrono+Reflect and whack, whack, whack. That elf in your avatar looks like it's having a mental breakdown. That's what seems to happen to 90% of Templar players I see when they try to play anything else, LOL.
^ This guy is right.

I've nearly always played Str guardian on pservers and even comparing my eq to templar eq I was a bit behind but guardian with slash can outdamage easily.. Remember os is % dmg accumulation with slash its just imba br0ken for boss hunts. Templar have stable damage throught out whole time but a good stacked OS can just do way more dmg than any other class.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #71

And do not forget the stun skills + roha's + stone skin. With the right time usage of the skills and also right usage of pots. You can survive in every battle.
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Erm... you do realise that tampleurs were originally designed to be a support class with offensive debuffs and moderate damage... right? Right?

People seem to conveniently forget this fact, that they were not designed to be boss killers and **** like that. If you're going to be a dev in this game, how about you look at things like damage calculators and stuff like that.

Templars only became what they were because of stat inflation that YNK didn't take into consideration when blunt mastery was originally written. It's about time players got over this whole templar thing, accept that the class is flawed at core level and embrace the changes that need to be made.

Failure to accept this means you'll just get the same ****** balance over and over again.
Hate to refute this but Templars are in fact the Elf race attack class. Thing is the class structures in Rohan are not black & white. There is the primary role for the class, but some skills are available as a secondary function. You would not use a temp in a secondary role any more than you would use a priest as a front-line attack class. You CAN do that, but the opposing role will always be better at that function.

-- EDIT ---

RBF fixed the OP temp issues (possibly a little too much since they are seriously nerfed) over a year ago. In Origin the only temps you see are psy temps. Scouts and locks are the mad killers there.
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Hate to refute this but Templars are in fact the Elf race attack class. Thing is the class structures in Rohan are not black & white. There is the primary role for the class, but some skills are available as a secondary function. You would not use a temp in a secondary role any more than you would use a priest as a front-line attack class. You CAN do that, but the opposing role will always be better at that function.

-- EDIT ---

RBF fixed the OP temp issues (possibly a little too much since they are seriously nerfed) over a year ago. In Origin the only temps you see are psy temps. Scouts and locks are the mad killers there.
I beg to differ old chap. Yes templars are the elf attack class but their damage output was only designed to be moderate. As such, they wouldn't excel alone on the front line but be formidable with support.

That's why I see them as offensive support for their primary role, not all-out-attack like other offensive classes.
Old   #74

Are u talking about full str guard that is 3 hits to temp(*stone skin*(debuff))Are u jelly for my avatar?Ur's not better for sure.Have u ever tried emp on temp*i dont think u did* so pls.FYI im not a temp main.

To Ish:this server is not on yet to talk about it,so iRohan i guess
Old   #75

Quote:
Are u talking about full str guard that is 3 hits to temp(*stone skin*(debuff))Are u jelly for my avatar?Ur's not better for sure.Have u ever tried emp on temp*i dont think u did* so pls.FYI im not a temp main.

To Ish:this server is not on yet to talk about it,so iRohan i guess
If you still talk abt Guardians etc etc.. Guardian is a *** for boss hunts and end of story. Get ur **** right

Closed Thread