Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mercenary Procedure

Discussion on Mercenary Procedure within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 23
Mercenary Procedure

Hi, i'd like to buy some mercenary procedure. Please message me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mercenary wird vom Bot verfolgt
06/28/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Habe folgendes Problem der Bot verfolgt die Mercenary was kann ich dagegen tun .... die Mercenary sind mit dem Namless up gekommen .. und es ist doch sehr auffällig das der Bot dem Mercenary hinterher rennt ihn gerne killen würde es aber nicht kann und deswegen dauer hinterher rennt.... was kann ich tun thx für jede hilfe
{Mercenary Guild Video} Video my guild put together
05/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Stage6 · Mercenary Guild Video anPeopleNub Production - Video and Download · BaNjOo Enjoy watching the video
also about the mercenary
05/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
when two hunters was with my trade they were lvl79 and 80 . came a nuker theif with 6mercenaries ,he killed them alot so i mad him murderer ,so they were alowed to attack him with out job items so aventialy they killed him quick and my trade went safe to hotan and that is the point of making mercenary merder
about the mercenary read this
05/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i made the owner of the mercenary merderer by making his mercenary kill me when i wearent wearing job items and he had the seal of sun