Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi Guys Why Ronelia,Forgotten Fortress,Giant Fingerprint,Burnt Ruins Dosnt have Mobs.

Discussion on Hi Guys Why Ronelia,Forgotten Fortress,Giant Fingerprint,Burnt Ruins Dosnt have Mobs. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hi Guys Why Ronelia,Forgotten Fortress,Giant Fingerprint,Burnt Ruins Dosnt have Mobs.

Why Ronelia,Forgotten Fortress,Giant Fingerprint,Burnt Ruins Dosnt have Monster? what the problem is it because of mapid ? but i can summon monster that specific monster .
Old 05/15/2017, 10:58   #2

Copy pasted files from the wrong source i guess ? Reason why some people still sell server files and not those imitations on internet the real files .
Old 05/15/2017, 11:31   #3

As Dreto said you have the wrong files. It's nothing to do with mapid, it's the world server files which are incomplete and possibly a wrong monster.bin file too.
Old 05/15/2017, 14:12   #4

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesdoin View Post
Why Ronelia,Forgotten Fortress,Giant Fingerprint,Burnt Ruins Dosnt have Monster? what the problem is it because of mapid ? but i can summon monster that specific monster .
Google the Problem.
You will find some Threads here on Elitepvpers.
Check the world Folder