Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to Bypass Dr Stroom Antihack

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by itdhos View Post
Btw oziel,i don't need to flood the antihack,there's an easiest way and it's really simple to bypass it.
How???

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
What I said was about packages. If the person doesn't understand that. can abandon everything....What you said is not wrong, but I tested this.. There's some means of you flooding the door with specific packages.. when you overload it lets you pass a lot of things. Memory consumption becomes high... And yes it happens the server crash.

- The only anti-hack I didn't test was a "anti-hack gateway Hero3 etc..." that's circling around. But I believe that if you do the same process the server will crash
I dont exactly understand what you mean. Did you just say that if you flood a packet gateway with packets, itll just let some packets of them throught? Thats simply false. Every packet will get touched eventually, otherwise it wouldnt get forwarded. Now the question is what happens next. Does the server simply crash/hang or does it influence the way the packets get verified (means mostly DB operations). If you actually manage to break the verification process of such a packet gateway thats a different story. However, the point is this, it doesnt simply let packets throught. It eventually processes all packets, if they get verified or not is a different thing.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
How???
Try Using Sandboxie
Good Luck and don't PM me
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Try Using Sandboxie
Good Luck and don't PM me
According to their website: Sandboxie uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system preventing unwanted changes from happening to your personal data, programs and applications that rest safely on your hard drive.

How come you will be able to bypass such antihack with Sanboxie? I think you did not know what is the purpose of this thread.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
According to their website: Sandboxie uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system preventing unwanted changes from happening to your personal data, programs and applications that rest safely on your hard drive.

How come you will be able to bypass such antihack with Sanboxie? I think you did not know what is the purpose of this thread.
yes you right , thanks you
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I dont exactly understand what you mean. Did you just say that if you flood a packet gateway with packets, itll just let some packets of them throught? Thats simply false. Every packet will get touched eventually, otherwise it wouldnt get forwarded. Now the question is what happens next. Does the server simply crash/hang or does it influence the way the packets get verified (means mostly DB operations). If you actually manage to break the verification process of such a packet gateway thats a different story. However, the point is this, it doesnt simply let packets throught. It eventually processes all packets, if they get verified or not is a different thing.
@ The only thing I can say is that there's a way to circumvent. However 99% of the times the server will fail! We both know it's possible. No system is safe! If you want to discuss better, add me.

-I hope IPv6 makes the difference.
Old   #22

There is no way to circumvent the system. There might be a way to exploit it. Two different things.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

I Have an Idea , since its only gateway anthack , how if we can find way to bypass the gateway and login directly to the map id
Old   #24

Great idea.

Funny enough most noobs leave the port open to do so.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
I Have an Idea , since its only gateway anthack , how if we can find way to bypass the gateway and login directly to the map id
your idea can actually. I've been through this already in my server Rohan-MVP.

they can connect direct to port mapserver and use cheatengine
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post

Funny enough most noobs leave the port open to do so.
To the above.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by servro View Post
your idea can actually. I've been through this already in my server Rohan-MVP.

they can connect direct to port mapserver and use cheatengine
Okay Sir , becarefull next time you open a server .
if you plan to use that 22168 gateway , you don't need to change it
what you need is to close the other map id port .
You can monitor the log , if someone login directly to map id , it will show his ip address instead of localhost ip address
Old   #28

Easy to bypass clientside antihack that still connected with rohanclient,cause someone can create the same client.
There's a lot of hole can be used to bypass the gateway antihack,even in the log still same IP but forging is not stucked.