Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NLGaming | 99 Modified Server | Working HK, 2008-2010 Resembalance

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by apokawk View Post
try to reload picture
if u have error "failed to communicate with server" try this link - and then try to log in
Please download this.
Thats the new launcher. Once you've downloaded it please delete NLG.dat if it's in your folder. Then see if it works. If not please contact me.

Old   #32

I delete it from the folder and run NLGaming, but the loader keeps recreating it in the folder when it's downloading updates. It doesn't actually do anything after play is clicked.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I delete it from the folder and run NLGaming, but the loader keeps recreating it in the folder when it's downloading updates. It doesn't actually do anything after play is clicked.
Contact me on fb please. join the fb group and contact me i'll help you fix it.
Old   #34

This one seems interesting.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNisLOVE View Post
This one seems interesting.
We'd love to have you & see you in-game soon.
Old   #36

need another download link except mega
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLGaming View Post
Elemental Dungeons main purposes will be useful again aswell. We've modified the mobs to the correct HP so not everything in 1-2 hits.
So exactly that means? did you change superior elemental dungeon mobs 5+ stage or what ? and mobs by general in SUP since they hit 3k regular lul unless you got somewhat 7-10k pdef
and is the server online ? Laucher claims its on(i suppose cuz thats just an image with no checking at all xd) but its not connecting to the server to check patch etc
Old   #38

5101 you have been disconnected

thats what i get when entering the character selection screen

solution pls thx

EDIT : last night i can login and i was sure admin said 5101 disconnected problem has been fixed, and this morning when i want to play, i got the 5101 disconnected again , its not fixed yet
Old   #39

its obt now?
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugwalki View Post
its obt now?
yes
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
So exactly that means? did you change superior elemental dungeon mobs 5+ stage or what ? and mobs by general in SUP since they hit 3k regular lul unless you got somewhat 7-10k pdef
and is the server online ? Laucher claims its on(i suppose cuz thats just an image with no checking at all xd) but its not connecting to the server to check patch etc
No regular Elemental dungeon. It just means exp is useful by doing it. and yes we reworks superior 5+.
Everyone the servers online in OBT. New download links has been posted on the main post. It has been edited.
Old   #42

You have kinda to adjust your drop rate, i mean mobs do not drop like literally any stuff besides ip and crones, rings especially are needed to get some income, armors, weapons also would be nice to drop sure these items drop but really rarely at this very momment(for 100 mobs ive killed i got just 1 amor piece and 1 weapon no rings, thats with the starter armor 10% drop rate without i cant even imagine), also if you are able to make ip tickets stackable like x250 for each different ticket would be nice
Old   #43

The forging, refinement, item and crone drop, and exp rates are abysmal here. It flat-out sucks. Your info page says that the rates are higher, but in-game the reality is much different. I spent 3 hour with a full PT on HK at R1. I got 3m crone from 6 chars chars. All that crone was not enough to refine the level 60 rare katar by 10 levels.

Idk if these rates are a bug, or intentional... but if they stay like this then nobody will play here. We don't want a level-99-in-1-day-server, but this is ridiculous lol.
Old   #44

The daily patches that you keep pushing with increasing the prices of so much stuff, is just a buzz kill, first newbies would need way more time to farm whatever and being able to afford something, and also a pretty lame to the people who farming their ***** to get certain quantity of certain item(aka ses,scrolls etc)
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
The daily patches that you keep pushing with increasing the prices of so much stuff, is just a buzz kill, first newbies would need way more time to farm whatever and being able to afford something, and also a pretty lame to the people who farming their ***** to get certain quantity of certain item(aka ses,scrolls etc)
Yea, there's not much sense of progression on this server to me. You can barely make gear above your level, and you can barely refine it.

It seems like heavy HK usage is what they intended to be the main way to progress, which is not good...