Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Sponsor] Build The Next Big Private Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sponsor] Build The Next Big Private Server

Hello elitepvpers community,

Today, I would like to make an offer to all developers of the private server community. I am currently looking to sponsor and support the next big private server to hit the internet. With tons of knowledge and experience on social media promotion, s.e.o. and the private server community, there's a lot that I can offer in that department.

Now to the important matter at hand; I'm looking for a developer/team that has expert knowledge in the game they develop. I'm offering a dedicated server to fit any needs your server may have so host specifications won't be needed at this moment. Cost is completely irrelevant because I will be handling all costs and get any resources needed to guide the server.

What I Need:

A developer/team that has advanced or veteran experience in the game you are developing.
A website plan/design that can attract more players as well as having a fully functioning cash shop/item mall.
Long term goals and plans already thought of for your server.
Any proof to show past work you have done when it comes to private server development.
Able to create a secure server which can withstand hacks/cheats present in other rohan private servers.

The Offer :

30% of all server income when pertaining to the item mall. This percentage can be increased based on your servers' population and the amount of money generated. Monthly bonus will be issued if your server does better than planned during a set month. All payments are bi-weekly and done via PayPal.
Must be able to manage a team in order to set goals and agendas for your server.
Must speak fluent english.

I'm open to almost any game out there. Simply inbox me if you are interested and we can continue our conversation there. I'm looking to sponsor something long term, not a one month disappearing server.

Old   #2

I have a ready project of a Hero 3 adapted server. I modified it to my liking. It's all set. 100% functional, no errors/bugs.

But I see all the time these proposals. I myself have a list of messages with proposals or request help. Everybody knows what's going to happen at the end. Rohan is the most p2w game that exists and it has no denying.

I may be mistaken, but as your account is new, I believe it is some scammer requesting everyone's help. Hiring "N" programmers. And ultimately, it does not comply with the agreement and it gets all the work for itself. believe your server is homemade. Yet no programmer here will be able to protect against attacks.

Welcome to the world of Rohan Server!

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
I have a ready project of a Hero 3 adapted server. I modified it to my liking. It's all set. 100% functional, no errors/bugs.

But I see all the time these proposals. I myself have a list of messages with proposals or request help. Everybody knows what's going to happen at the end. Rohan is the most p2w game that exists and it has no denying.

I may be mistaken, but as your account is new, I believe it is some scammer requesting everyone's help. Hiring "N" programmers. And ultimately, it does not comply with the agreement and it gets all the work for itself. believe your server is homemade. Yet no programmer here will be able to protect against attacks.

Well thank you for replying and I'm glad you brought these thoughts to light. This account is new but I've been looking at this section for the past few years. I've seen all the faults in every server that pops up and goes down. One of the main reasons is trust and of course money.

This is by no means a scam but an opportunity to actually get a good server goes. The people who have contacted me already are new to development with no idea on what stats they would have for their server. My host isn't "homemade" I'm looking to pay anywhere from $100~$300 a month out of pocket on a host that fits the server perfectly with no issues. Security is always important and thats why I'm looking for professionals not brand new developers.

If your looking to make money from putting in good work then contacting me is a good first step. I have a lot of questions and requirements for the people interested in starting a server.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by unityzero View Post
Hello elitepvpers community,

Today, I would like to make an offer to all developers of the private server community. I am currently looking to sponsor and support the next big private server to hit the internet. With tons of knowledge and experience on social media promotion, s.e.o. and the private server community, there's a lot that I can offer in that department.

Now to the important matter at hand; I'm looking for a developer/team that has expert knowledge in the game they develop. I'm offering a dedicated server to fit any needs your server may have so host specifications won't be needed at this moment. Cost is completely irrelevant because I will be handling all costs and get any resources needed to guide the server.

What I Need:

A developer/team that has advanced or veteran experience in the game you are developing.
A website plan/design that can attract more players as well as having a fully functioning cash shop/item mall.
Long term goals and plans already thought of for your server.
Any proof to show past work you have done when it comes to private server development.
Able to create a secure server which can withstand hacks/cheats present in other rohan private servers.

The Offer :

30% of all server income when pertaining to the item mall. This percentage can be increased based on your servers' population and the amount of money generated. Monthly bonus will be issued if your server does better than planned during a set month. All payments are bi-weekly and done via PayPal.
Must be able to manage a team in order to set goals and agendas for your server.
Must speak fluent english.

I'm open to almost any game out there. Simply inbox me if you are interested and we can continue our conversation there. I'm looking to sponsor something long term, not a one month disappearing server.
Good Luck to find some People to help you.
Its kinda hard to Trust People nowdays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post

Didnt you told me you Quit Rohan ?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

I have seen others posting similar threads here before. None of them ended well.

"I am bankrolling the development of the best ever private server. I don't want to run it, but want to make money from it."

Here are the kinds of questions you need to answer if, as you say, you intend to run a long term private server:

1. Who is going to actually run your server? You or are you expecting your developer to also manage it? How many people are you hiring for the game management team and will those people have the power to deal with scammers, hackers and those breaking your ToS?

2. If you have a falling out with your developer, what happens to your server and your customers who have been donating to you? Are you intending to have more than one developer (promising each 30% of the profit seems very unlikely).

3. If your server ****** off players and they start charging back on you, what do you do when PayPal locks your account? Do you have a backup means of handling finances?

4. Are you sheltering this server under a corporation? How are you legally protecting it from liability to PlayWith's legal team? Is that paypal account held by the corporation's treasurer? Don't expect your developer to do this for you.

5. You are looking for proof of a developer's pserver accomplishments. Are you going to provide accurate statements to back up your financial state not just at the start of the project, but as an ongoing thing to show your employees you can afford to actually pay them? Information is a 2-way street. Without there is no trust and you will not keep people working for you without that trust.

There is a lot more to this than "I have some money so I will bankroll creation of a private server, an sit back and watch the money flow it while somebody else runs it for me"

Let us know where you stand with the above.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

Tho as much as I like the idea, I see a couple problems with this approach. First, which experienced developer would take your offer? Every nearly experienced developer can run a server himself and pay for it. One or the other way. Plus there wont be any share. The second thing is related to security, more or less. I wouldnt feel confident putting my work on some dedicated server I dont have full control over. The risk of someone running away with my work is simply to high.
So yes, the requests youll get will mostly come from newbies since the more involved developers will step away because of the above reasons.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Didnt you told me you Quit Rohan ?
I'm back
Old   #8

Oziel Back
Old   #9