Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Discussion on Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/09/2017, 21:05   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
dead server only 50 players online
Old 03/10/2017, 11:51   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
dead server only 50 players online
Old 03/10/2017, 16:28   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post

50 indos + their alts sitting in sz selling their farmed & duped drops. Yep that is one REAL popular server right there.

love how this guy sells his OP **** in his IM

leeching money money money.
What's wrong with indonesian people ?
Old 03/10/2017, 18:20   #169

Quote:
What's wrong with indonesian people ?
aryan race detected , almost 1 century still they think they are the best race in the universe
let them come , please banned me aryan moderator , wipe us like you wiped the jewish
holly crap! +6 self pity!

nothing is wrong with indonesian people. you know what is wrong? is YOU. All YOU! ill elaborate some of your stupidity.
Listen!
This YOU Before
FIRST! You join here just to Bully and throw Trashtalk every person who posted here. Don't deny it or ill kick your lungs
SECOND! You Troll every newly Forum Topic with your nonsense reply and comment. Don't Deny it or ill smash your brain!
THIRD! Every Private Server Release, you join, you cheat you dupe!. when they down you complaint it. Don't Deny it or ill pull your intestine

This YOU NOW!
FIRST! you gather all files here and betray some of the person who help you! to make a madshit server. Selling Old and Freaking tools to those who needed with overprice just to pay your hosting! Don't Deny it or ill slam your teeth!
SECOND! You think you improve your server for your freaking updates? Absolutely NO! you destroy the Rule of Rohan for what? to make money? or leech money? Don't Deny it or ill Hang your neck!
THIRD! you disguise, to told everyone about your story bla bla bla even-thou ALL of them are not Interested. so that everyone will feel sorry for you. and join you! Keep Denying it or ill Burn your veins!

You get it?
now i used some of your body anatomy, to feel how shit you are!

website introduction is donation. website talks by itself
Old 03/10/2017, 18:55   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post

nothing is wrong with indonesian people. you know what is wrong? is YOU. All YOU! ill elaborate some of your stupidity.
Listen!
This YOU Before
FIRST! You join here just to Bully and throw Trashtalk every person who posted here. Don't deny it or ill kick your lungs
SECOND! You Troll every newly Forum Topic with your nonsense reply and comment. Don't Deny it or ill smash your brain!
THIRD! Every Private Server Release, you join, you cheat you dupe!. when they down you complaint it. Don't Deny it or ill pull your intestine

This YOU NOW!
FIRST! you gather all files here and betray some of the person who help you! to make a madshit server. Selling Old and Freaking tools to those who needed with overprice just to pay your hosting! Don't Deny it or ill slam your teeth!
SECOND! You think you improve your server for your freaking updates? Absolutely NO! you destroy the Rule of Rohan for what? to make money? or leech money? Don't Deny it or ill Hang your neck!
THIRD! you disguise, to told everyone about your story bla bla bla even-thou ALL of them are not Interested. so that everyone will feel sorry for you. and join you! Keep Denying it or ill Burn your veins!

You get it?

Old 03/11/2017, 13:00   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post

Listen!
This YOU Before

This YOU NOW!

You get it?

its better selling Tools to the other rohan server owner with very high price than selling illegal items to player .
Old 03/13/2017, 05:37   #172

Quote:
its better selling Tools to the other rohan server owner with very high price than selling illegal items to player .
very high price take note: HAHA to survive your server you must sell those freaking tools to support it? HAHA
Its Better to have REAL jobs more-than Developing your Freaking Madshit posting every thread here. or rather than that, we will calmly if you kill your self and posted here. we will glad to see that.
Old 03/13/2017, 06:52   #173

He made scouts over powered. The only thing that can really kill them is melee class with mobility boost. So guardian/dhan/giant

Giant are over powered their cd are almost 0 which means they can keep any/everyone 24/7 stunned (even templars with reflect because of madness).
On top of that they have a skill that disables normals attack (keeping in mind the developer tried to make every character dps based on normals)

They also have a skill that disables attack skills (vit dekans/intdekans/DE) .
Looking at dhan. Gave their silence 10 seconds cd with 40 second duration. Therefore, even if I am a vit dekan/int dekan that tank a whole dhan combo. I an get silenced again before the combo ends. (Dhan have always been kings of 1vs1 with human but atleast you had a chance).

Templars lvl 7 debuff takes away 9 buffs? stupid adjustment. Everything else I can deal with. On top of that it cd is 30 seconds

He took away group euphoria which i guess is a good thing.

ranger are ass, and you might as well play scout because non of their attack skills do any dmg (including murdershot) and they have same attack speed as a scout with speedy wind on. On top of that he didnt boost sieg so their combo is bad too. 70% boost to range while scout has like a90% boost to any form of aoe dmg.

I havent played priest (literally no one knows how to play as a team) but I dont see it being able to do anything vital beside provide obligation and vacuuming ppl. I am not even sure if it would be able to tank the dmg coming from some of these classes.

DE are useless other than debuffing, and spamming mirror. It has a 4 second cd but because everyone has about a -700 attack speed you wont even notice it disappearing. On top of that everyone has mobility so unless you have a mobility boosting skill you wont get away.

Says farm to play. However, the farming you ahve to do is involved around fighting for the 30 minute bosses in GH. If you were a noob just starting the game I can promise you you would not be able to participate to farm your end game gear.

int dekan have good dmg but again stun/debuff/kited it is pretty much impossible.

Earlier i said DE are bad i really should have said was "What is a DE?"

humans are kind of op but once you compare them to other classes they really are just the balance class which has equal footing against everyone.

What is a defender? Defender hp probably maxes out around 700k

Well im done talking about it now.

My recommendation is that i understand he was basing the server on a 5 second pvp style but he really needs to increase the cd on some of these skills.

Any silence base skill should ahve a 30+ second gap between usages.
Any stun should have a 40 second cd in it.
Madness is fine but madness + invenom is not fine.
Scouts also needs to lose invenom. They have to many dmg modifiers to have invenom as a element.
Dhan most of their utility skills need to have cd increased because they can pretty much just spam them. If you cant kill in 30 seconds then you should probably die.

Giant skills tree also need some cd increases because spamming madness/silence/roots/stun immunity is a deal breaker for most classes
SPecially when they have madness+invenom
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2017, 08:47   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrosa View Post
He made scouts over powered. The only thing that can really kill them is melee class with mobility boost. So guardian/dhan/giant

Giant are over powered their cd are almost 0 which means they can keep any/everyone 24/7 stunned (even templars with reflect because of madness).
On top of that they have a skill that disables normals attack (keeping in mind the developer tried to make every character dps based on normals)

They also have a skill that disables attack skills (vit dekans/intdekans/DE) .
Looking at dhan. Gave their silence 10 seconds cd with 40 second duration. Therefore, even if I am a vit dekan/int dekan that tank a whole dhan combo. I an get silenced again before the combo ends. (Dhan have always been kings of 1vs1 with human but atleast you had a chance).

Templars lvl 7 debuff takes away 9 buffs? stupid adjustment. Everything else I can deal with. On top of that it cd is 30 seconds

He took away group euphoria which i guess is a good thing.

ranger are ass, and you might as well play scout because non of their attack skills do any dmg (including murdershot) and they have same attack speed as a scout with speedy wind on. On top of that he didnt boost sieg so their combo is bad too. 70% boost to range while scout has like a90% boost to any form of aoe dmg.

I havent played priest (literally no one knows how to play as a team) but I dont see it being able to do anything vital beside provide obligation and vacuuming ppl. I am not even sure if it would be able to tank the dmg coming from some of these classes.

DE are useless other than debuffing, and spamming mirror. It has a 4 second cd but because everyone has about a -700 attack speed you wont even notice it disappearing. On top of that everyone has mobility so unless you have a mobility boosting skill you wont get away.

Says farm to play. However, the farming you ahve to do is involved around fighting for the 30 minute bosses in GH. If you were a noob just starting the game I can promise you you would not be able to participate to farm your end game gear.

int dekan have good dmg but again stun/debuff/kited it is pretty much impossible.

Earlier i said DE are bad i really should have said was "What is a DE?"

humans are kind of op but once you compare them to other classes they really are just the balance class which has equal footing against everyone.

What is a defender? Defender hp probably maxes out around 700k

Well im done talking about it now.

My recommendation is that i understand he was basing the server on a 5 second pvp style but he really needs to increase the cd on some of these skills.

Any silence base skill should ahve a 30+ second gap between usages.
Any stun should have a 40 second cd in it.
Madness is fine but madness + invenom is not fine.
Scouts also needs to lose invenom. They have to many dmg modifiers to have invenom as a element.
Dhan most of their utility skills need to have cd increased because they can pretty much just spam them. If you cant kill in 30 seconds then you should probably die.

Giant skills tree also need some cd increases because spamming madness/silence/roots/stun immunity is a deal breaker for most classes
SPecially when they have madness+invenom
inshort his server is trash no concepts no ideas what do you expect for the NO Brain madshit?,. in history the FIRST Skill Swap or Skill transfer concept "correct me if im wrong"it was made by Revolution Rohan Team but they used pure details when it comes to balancing. while other clones servers like madshit. want to copy that concept and apply without knowledge in skills or anything
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2017, 18:00   #175

We Move the TSB Door
You Must Download New Medium Patch on Website
If you want to join TSB

Size Almost 800MB
If You already have it , no need download
Old 03/19/2017, 18:07   #176

Quote:
We Move the TSB Door
You Must Download New Medium Patch on Website
If you want to join TSB

Size Almost 800MB
If You already have it , no need download
Please use the new medium patch if you never use it before
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohan0320005051146.jpg (147.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 03/24/2017, 17:10   #177

Maintenance Tonight 30 Minutes or More
Start From 00.00 AM GMT +8

1.Venom Dekan Update Skill and
2.Priest Weapon Blueprint
3.Melee Dekan Weapon Blueprint
4.Magic Dekan Damage Upgrade
Old 03/24/2017, 21:10   #178

elite*gold: 10
So, I had some Time and just checked your Server with a Friend of me.

What can I say, its the worst Server I ever saw on this Rohan Scene.
You sell op Weapons on IP Mall (900,000,000 IP), all Characters are complete Unbalanced.

A Dekan just hit me 244,000 Dffs without Mareas.
A Scout hit me AA Selfbuffed 50,000 + 35,000 Ice.
A Dhan gave me 2x 65,000 DPP.
Giants Critting me 35,000 + 35,000 Ice.

People using CE for Speedhack (well its fine cause you cant make a real Fix for that, I won't blame you for this) & on GH you Spawned Mobs who one shot you till you walk from Bindstone to Safezone.
Even People RPK there and i lost some Stuff and logged Offline.

New Players are ****** up if they don't Donate for good Gear cause even with that decent Starter Stuff you get nearly one hit by this Mobs on Ronelia and GH or even getting RPK everywhere.

I dont care if my English suck.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/24/2017, 22:45   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
So, I had some Time and just checked your Server with a Friend of me.

What can I say, its the worst Server I ever saw on this Rohan Scene.
You sell op Weapons on IP Mall (900,000,000 IP), all Characters are complete Unbalanced.

A Dekan just hit me 244,000 Dffs without Mareas.
A Scout hit me AA Selfbuffed 50,000 + 35,000 Ice.
A Dhan gave me 2x 65,000 DPP.
Giants Critting me 35,000 + 35,000 Ice.

People using CE for Speedhack (well its fine cause you cant make a real Fix for that, I won't blame you for this) & on GH you Spawned Mobs who one shot you till you walk from Bindstone to Safezone.
Even People RPK there and i lost some Stuff and logged Offline.

New Players are ****** up if they don't Donate for good Gear cause even with that decent Starter Stuff you get nearly one hit by this Mobs on Ronelia and GH or even getting RPK everywhere.

I dont care if my English suck.
I Tried your server too , but cannot login
is it under maintenance ?
Btw our server is online now .
Maintenance Complete
Old 03/24/2017, 23:12   #180

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
I Tried your server too , but cannot login
is it under maintenance ?
Btw our server is online now.
Maintenance Complete
This doesn't make any Sense.
You are right, my Server is Offline because I don't own a Server right now.
Currently working on some new Stuff and don't spend my Time 24/7 anymore for this Dead Scene.
That's nice to see how you thread a Player on your Server.
Even if we got some Problems, you should be fair to everyone who's playing on your Server and Respect a Feedback, even its Positive or Negative.
So you can learn and do stuff better.

But Yeah, keep treat me for my Mistakes I did on my last Servers I had and don't act someone who's already Mature.
I'm sorry if you can't talk like a Normal Person.

Have a nice Day.