Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Reply
 
Old   #301
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 27
BUMP



BuzyBee is offline  
Old   #302
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
BUMP
You deserve big fat ban for 'bumping' so many threads for no reason every few days or sometimes even everyday.. Its annyoing as f**k..


Nevernajt is offline  
Old   #303
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 16
Yeah that indonesian should go NAHUI fuqing ***.
AbsoSN is offline  
Old   #304
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 27
every time you post you doing the same by this BS being in your sig so gtfo.!

Xor rohan -
Darkgamerz rohan -
Chaos rohan -
Yolo rohan -
SummerNights is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
You deserve big fat ban for 'bumping' so many threads for no reason every few days or sometimes even everyday.. Its annyoing as f**k..

OMG i almost gave a f!



BuzyBee is offline  
Old   #305
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 44
Ah , Now i see why that Abso guy never play on My server .
He only play rohan TDP , templar defender priest .
When he found out templar is not overpower anymore on my server , he move to another server
ammadpurba is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 25
TemplarNights is love.
Cumstorm is offline  
Old   #307
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
TemplarNights is love.


Yeah right..................Not
BuzyBee is offline  
Old   #308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 44

Server Up

Updates ;
Sealing Square Skill for Ranger
Crazy Standing and Order Swing For Defender
Reflection For Priest
ammadpurba is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 27
"Reflection For Priest"Well have to try this,thank you for the changes
BuzyBee is offline  
Old   #310
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post

Server Up

Updates ;
Sealing Square Skill for Ranger
Crazy Standing and Order Swing For Defender
Reflection For Priest
Reflection for priest, that's a change I like (as long as it's actually removed from templars and not just duplicated on priests).

But the other 2...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Sounds like you're making the changes just for the lulz without really thinking about the consequences. Why not simply unlock both skill trees and give every character infinite skill points because that's the way it seems like you're going
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Reflection for priest, that's a change I like (as long as it's actually removed from templars and not just duplicated on priests).

But the other 2...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Sounds like you're making the changes just for the lulz without really thinking about the consequences. Why not simply unlock both skill trees and give every character infinite skill points because that's the way it seems like you're going
?
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #312
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 27
Mad-Youre trying something new,props for that!More then what most these lame *** copy and past servers are trying to do.
BuzyBee is offline  
Old   #313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Mad-Youre trying something new,props for that!More then what most these lame *** copy and past servers are trying to do.
  • Sealing Square Skill for Ranger
  • Crazy Standing and Order Swing for Defender

There is no sense in this. The ranger is meant to kite and for it to be immobile and vulnerable during speed/siege combo. Giving it sealing square reduces that vulnerability. Remember how ****** off a lot of players are with templar's lack of vulnerabilities?

CS and OS for defender is unnecessary. Defenders are less powerful than guardians because they have better defensive skills and party buffs. If defenders need a power boost, give them a power boost. Don't give them guardian skills.

You really don't understand the fundamentals of Rohan at all. Some of your skill changes belong in a whole different universe! Trying something new is one thing but the changes have to be justified and in context with the game. These changes and most of his other skill changes aren't.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #314
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
  • Sealing Square Skill for Ranger
  • Crazy Standing and Order Swing for Defender

There is no sense in this. The ranger is meant to kite and for it to be immobile and vulnerable during speed/siege combo. Giving it sealing square reduces that vulnerability. Remember how ****** off a lot of players are with templar's lack of vulnerabilities?

CS and OS for defender is unnecessary. Defenders are less powerful than guardians because they have better defensive skills and party buffs. If defenders need a power boost, give them a power boost. Don't give them guardian skills.

You really don't understand the fundamentals of Rohan at all. Some of your skill changes belong in a whole different universe! Trying something new is one thing but the changes have to be justified and in context with the game. These changes and most of his other skill changes aren't.
?
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #315
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 797
Received Thanks: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
  • Sealing Square Skill for Ranger
  • Crazy Standing and Order Swing for Defender

There is no sense in this. The ranger is meant to kite and for it to be immobile and vulnerable during speed/siege combo. Giving it sealing square reduces that vulnerability. Remember how ****** off a lot of players are with templar's lack of vulnerabilities?

CS and OS for defender is unnecessary. Defenders are less powerful than guardians because they have better defensive skills and party buffs. If defenders need a power boost, give them a power boost. Don't give them guardian skills.

You really don't understand the fundamentals of Rohan at all. Some of your skill changes belong in a whole different universe! Trying something new is one thing but the changes have to be justified and in context with the game. These changes and most of his other skill changes aren't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
?
Ish, it looks like your explanation of ammad's lack of logic went

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


im batman is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.