Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Reply
 
Old   #226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
gogogo share it , i love bullies .
and Thanks for comment . my thread can be on the top because of bullies
hey dude, jerk, madshit owners, add me now im waiting for a video call from you. im a clone right? HAHA
boooooorrrrrriiinngggggggggg



matabibi is offline  
Old   #227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 4
just leave him why all going on him ?

Asakora u are the best dude and if u are just leave him and say goodluck for him

and Matabibi u donated on his server and played so u liked his idea's before stop trashtalk him it's not his problem when u donated then didn't like the server

his server PURE PAY2WIN and there's many players there and he didn't say MATABIBI come play in my server please

just leave him and leave the players play where they want and how they want and what kind of server they want

Notice : bad Grammer
Notice : not Indo


anoofy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Everything on the game was gainable .
You cant compare yourself with someone who has playing 1 years before you
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
just leave him why all going on him ?

Asakora u are the best dude and if u are just leave him and say goodluck for him

and Matabibi u donated on his server and played so u liked his idea's before stop trashtalk him it's not his problem when u donated then didn't like the server

his server PURE PAY2WIN and there's many players there and he didn't say MATABIBI come play in my server please

just leave him and leave the players play where they want and how they want and what kind of server they want

Notice : bad Grammer
Notice : not Indo

if you read my recent post. i always DONATE either the game is Good or Bad without knowing the gameplay. because throwing a single money can open the people real intention. and that's it. i dont who care who's the owner or how old the server was.


matabibi is offline  
Old   #230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
if you read my recent post. i always DONATE either the game is Good or Bad without knowing the gameplay. because throwing a single money can open the people real intention. and that's it. i dont who care who's the owner or how old the server was.
FYI , i cant find your name on my paypal list
And your facebook never chat me , how can you donate without chat me first ?
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #231
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 5
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
just leave him why all going on him ?

Asakora u are the best dude and if u are just leave him and say goodluck for him

and Matabibi u donated on his server and played so u liked his idea's before stop trashtalk him it's not his problem when u donated then didn't like the server

his server PURE PAY2WIN and there's many players there and he didn't say MATABIBI come play in my server please

just leave him and leave the players play where they want and how they want and what kind of server they want

Notice : bad Grammer
Notice : not Indo
actually i dont want to involve to this non-sense topic. i just read then leave. but this beggar m.noor involves me here.
he thinks im matabibi even im not. what should i response for this?

Hey M. noor matabibi put his FB links. add and try to video chat with her.. now you realize your mistake. assh**le
asakora is offline  
Old   #232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by asakora View Post
actually i dont want to involve to this non-sense topic. i just read then leave. but this beggar m.noor involves me here.
he thinks im matabibi even im not. what should i response for this?

Hey M. noor matabibi put his FB links. add and try to video chat with her.. now you realize your mistake. assh**le
his ? oh i get it now
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #233
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 56
How about all drama queens leave this stupid owner alone, obviously he is stupid, obviously he repeat him self over and over, obviously its pointless to argue and proving a point since he is refusing to undestand
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #234
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
his ? oh i get it now
now you notice a simple grammar error? it can make you rich?.. i know 1 person who always notice my grammar error, and now you did. the dog barks when he follow the orders of his master hahahaha. before you notice my grammar error. make sure you are perfect..
asakora is offline  
Old   #235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by asakora View Post
now you notice a simple grammar error? it can make you rich?.. i know 1 person who always notice my grammar error, and now you did. the dog barks when he follow the orders of his master hahahaha. before you notice my grammar error. make sure you are perfect..
oh the grammar i dont talk about it , i just don't believe its a real facebook account .
It can be somebody else , i check our chat history but just blank , i never even friend with her/him , how can he/she donate if he/she never ask me on facebook , since it's only one way to contact me . and i remember correctly i never talk about donation using gm character and i don't have other GM .
I can sense a clone because i have many clone account my self .


Website is just updated , tell me if you find some typo or mistake on coding . We will reworked the navbar button and table later .
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #236
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
oh the grammar i dont talk about it , i just don't believe its a real facebook account .
It can be somebody else , i check our chat history but just blank , i never even friend with her/him , how can he/she donate if he/she never ask me on facebook , since it's only one way to contact me . and i remember correctly i never talk about donation using gm character and i don't have other GM .
I can sense a clone because i have many clone account my self .


Website is just updated , tell me if you find some typo or mistake on coding . We will reworked the navbar button and table later .
you know what. You're so **** and stupid. i already ask to Facebook VIDEO CHAT with me. and you still insist that im a clone. ****** HAHA NO BRAIN MADSHIT HAHA
matabibi is offline  
Old   #237
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 4
just leave HIM what u don't get guys ?
LEAVE ROHAN it's DEAD already
LEAVE the players select their server and if u are rich Matabibi go play ZENON
and Asakora why do u need a developer/editor once u are one of the BEST DEVS ? or u think this
SO LEAVE HIM go find another f*c*ing post and trashtalk there
he didn't tell u come and play in my server and donate there too
so STOP BLAME EACH OTHER FOR A F*C*ING GAME !!!!!!!
anoofy is offline  
Old   #238
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
just leave HIM what u don't get guys ?
LEAVE ROHAN it's DEAD already
LEAVE the players select their server and if u are rich Matabibi go play ZENON
and Asakora why do u need a developer/editor once u are one of the BEST DEVS ? or u think this
SO LEAVE HIM go find another f*c*ing post and trashtalk there
he didn't tell u come and play in my server and donate there too
so STOP BLAME EACH OTHER FOR A F*C*ING GAME !!!!!!!
wow supportive. did he help you for something in your server? that's why you defend him?

Rohan is dead but they release rohan origin CBT which is restore the classical rohan? and you have reflex rohan?
ZENON? are you f*c*ing kidding me? i rather to play minecraft than the play another money leecher server zenon HAHA
you own this site? don't demand if you don't know anything.. don't demand if ill speak here for madshit..
matabibi is offline  
Old   #239
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
just leave HIM what u don't get guys ?
LEAVE ROHAN it's DEAD already
LEAVE the players select their server and if u are rich Matabibi go play ZENON
and Asakora why do u need a developer/editor once u are one of the BEST DEVS ? or u think this
SO LEAVE HIM go find another f*c*ing post and trashtalk there
he didn't tell u come and play in my server and donate there too
so STOP BLAME EACH OTHER FOR A F*C*ING GAME !!!!!!!
did i say im one of the best? lol i dont recognize my self as one the best here.. im a newbie and always be a newbie. yes i need sometimes a editor tools for study purposes to remodify something new. bcoz i dont have time to recreate due to my business trips. do you think its wrong? this is elitepvpers. a share knowledge and developer websites. and it is not friendster.
i repeat i wont join here if that M. poor wont involve me here! period!!
asakora is offline  
Old   #240
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
wow supportive. did he help you for something in your server? that's why you defend him?

Rohan is dead but they release rohan origin CBT which is restore the classical rohan? and you have reflex rohan?
ZENON? are you f*c*ing kidding me? i rather to play minecraft than the play another money leecher server zenon HAHA
you own this site? don't demand if you don't know anything.. don't demand if ill speak here for madshit..
u are so fuc*ing stupid i don't have server and i won't run one
and i won't defend m.noor but leave HIM
why u don't fuc*ing find another hobby ?


anoofy is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.