Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
gogogo share it , i love bullies .
and Thanks for comment . my thread can be on the top because of bullies
hey dude, jerk, madshit owners, add me now im waiting for a video call from you. im a clone right? HAHA
boooooorrrrrriiinngggggggggg

Old   #227

just leave him why all going on him ?

Asakora u are the best dude and if u are just leave him and say goodluck for him

and Matabibi u donated on his server and played so u liked his idea's before stop trashtalk him it's not his problem when u donated then didn't like the server

his server PURE PAY2WIN and there's many players there and he didn't say MATABIBI come play in my server please

just leave him and leave the players play where they want and how they want and what kind of server they want

Notice : bad Grammer
Notice : not Indo

Thanks
1 User
Old   #228

Everything on the game was gainable .
You cant compare yourself with someone who has playing 1 years before you
Old   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post

Asakora u are the best dude and if u are just leave him and say goodluck for him

and Matabibi u donated on his server and played so u liked his idea's before stop trashtalk him it's not his problem when u donated then didn't like the server

his server PURE PAY2WIN and there's many players there and he didn't say MATABIBI come play in my server please

just leave him and leave the players play where they want and how they want and what kind of server they want

if you read my recent post. i always DONATE either the game is Good or Bad without knowing the gameplay. because throwing a single money can open the people real intention. and that's it. i dont who care who's the owner or how old the server was.

Old   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
if you read my recent post. i always DONATE either the game is Good or Bad without knowing the gameplay. because throwing a single money can open the people real intention. and that's it. i dont who care who's the owner or how old the server was.
FYI , i cant find your name on my paypal list
And your facebook never chat me , how can you donate without chat me first ?
Old   #231

Question

Quote:

actually i dont want to involve to this non-sense topic. i just read then leave. but this beggar m.noor involves me here.
he thinks im matabibi even im not. what should i response for this?

Hey M. noor matabibi put his FB links. add and try to video chat with her.. now you realize your mistake. assh**le
Old   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by asakora View Post
actually i dont want to involve to this non-sense topic. i just read then leave. but this beggar m.noor involves me here.
he thinks im matabibi even im not. what should i response for this?

Hey M. noor matabibi put his FB links. add and try to video chat with her.. now you realize your mistake. assh**le
his ? oh i get it now
Old   #233

How about all drama queens leave this stupid owner alone, obviously he is stupid, obviously he repeat him self over and over, obviously its pointless to argue and proving a point since he is refusing to undestand
Old   #234

Quote:
his ? oh i get it now
now you notice a simple grammar error? it can make you rich?.. i know 1 person who always notice my grammar error, and now you did. the dog barks when he follow the orders of his master hahahaha. before you notice my grammar error. make sure you are perfect..
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by asakora View Post
now you notice a simple grammar error? it can make you rich?.. i know 1 person who always notice my grammar error, and now you did. the dog barks when he follow the orders of his master hahahaha. before you notice my grammar error. make sure you are perfect..
oh the grammar i dont talk about it , i just don't believe its a real facebook account .
It can be somebody else , i check our chat history but just blank , i never even friend with her/him , how can he/she donate if he/she never ask me on facebook , since it's only one way to contact me . and i remember correctly i never talk about donation using gm character and i don't have other GM .
I can sense a clone because i have many clone account my self .

Website is just updated , tell me if you find some typo or mistake on coding . We will reworked the navbar button and table later .
Old   #236

Quote:
oh the grammar i dont talk about it , i just don't believe its a real facebook account .
It can be somebody else , i check our chat history but just blank , i never even friend with her/him , how can he/she donate if he/she never ask me on facebook , since it's only one way to contact me . and i remember correctly i never talk about donation using gm character and i don't have other GM .
I can sense a clone because i have many clone account my self .

Website is just updated , tell me if you find some typo or mistake on coding . We will reworked the navbar button and table later .
you know what. You're so **** and stupid. i already ask to Facebook VIDEO CHAT with me. and you still insist that im a clone. ****** HAHA NO BRAIN MADSHIT HAHA
Old   #237

just leave HIM what u don't get guys ?
LEAVE ROHAN it's DEAD already
LEAVE the players select their server and if u are rich Matabibi go play ZENON
and Asakora why do u need a developer/editor once u are one of the BEST DEVS ? or u think this
SO LEAVE HIM go find another f*c*ing post and trashtalk there
he didn't tell u come and play in my server and donate there too
so STOP BLAME EACH OTHER FOR A F*C*ING GAME !!!!!!!
Old   #238

Quote:
and Asakora why do u need a developer/editor once u are one of the BEST DEVS ? or u think this
wow supportive. did he help you for something in your server? that's why you defend him?

Rohan is dead but they release rohan origin CBT which is restore the classical rohan? and you have reflex rohan?
ZENON? are you f*c*ing kidding me? i rather to play minecraft than the play another money leecher server zenon HAHA
you own this site? don't demand if you don't know anything.. don't demand if ill speak here for madshit..
Old   #239

Quote:
did i say im one of the best? lol i dont recognize my self as one the best here.. im a newbie and always be a newbie. yes i need sometimes a editor tools for study purposes to remodify something new. bcoz i dont have time to recreate due to my business trips. do you think its wrong? this is elitepvpers. a share knowledge and developer websites. and it is not friendster.
i repeat i wont join here if that M. poor wont involve me here! period!!
Old   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
wow supportive. did he help you for something in your server? that's why you defend him?

Rohan is dead but they release rohan origin CBT which is restore the classical rohan? and you have reflex rohan?
ZENON? are you f*c*ing kidding me? i rather to play minecraft than the play another money leecher server zenon HAHA
you own this site? don't demand if you don't know anything.. don't demand if ill speak here for madshit..
u are so fuc*ing stupid i don't have server and i won't run one
and i won't defend m.noor but leave HIM
why u don't fuc*ing find another hobby ?