Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Marco got his Hero3 files from me along with some other stuff I guess. No clue if he shared it or not.

Old   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Marco is my friend , i believe him .
Your Allegations only has no proof .
proof? HAHA all screenshot of his secret conversation with secret agenda from other players already spread in most of the pinoy players. what do you call it? if ill post here. you cant understand because its Philippine language..
you already brainwash by him. Goodluck to you HAHA.

all allegations has a proof. if you open your eyes and clearly understand in philippine language.

marco has ghost developer a credit grabber. you depend on marco works. =D very funny.

anyways. birds the same feather flock together HAHA

people with no real job. join together. only depends on server income HAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Marco got his Hero3 files from me along with some other stuff I guess. No clue if he shared it or not.
of course he will share it when his wallet is already empty =D tested and proven

Old   #198

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
I guess Gateway.exe & Rohanhook.exe is also yours.
Cause someone shared them with me some time ago and Marco is selling the Fixed Version of them.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #199

Yea. Tho I knew this would happen at some point so I couldnt care less. Never trust an indo :P

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #200

Quote:
Never trust an indo :P
QFT
Old   #201

Quote:
"HAHA. yup i already know it. but according to the pinoy players, marco has a ghost developer. he depends everything to that dev. i dont know if its true.
the only true that i know, marco develop many server before to leech money from other people, and make it as business server, then down.
most people notice that he had player-gm just to detroy the heavy donators from his server to donate again. so many secret agenda from him. instant items if your best playing from his server, borrow money from player just to pay his bills in internet just like that. those screenshot with conversation from him already spread in pinoy gaming industries, just to feed his fallacy.
i recently know marco betray other server who trying to help him before. i cant recall the name of that server.."

What i Mean is that allegations
Yes I got somefiles from marco , but i don't know what you guys talking about .
My server is hero II right now
Old   #202

Quote:
"HAHA. yup i already know it. but according to the pinoy players, marco has a ghost developer. he depends everything to that dev. i dont know if its true.
the only true that i know, marco develop many server before to leech money from other people, and make it as business server, then down.
most people notice that he had player-gm just to detroy the heavy donators from his server to donate again. so many secret agenda from him. instant items if your best playing from his server, borrow money from player just to pay his bills in internet just like that. those screenshot with conversation from him already spread in pinoy gaming industries, just to feed his fallacy.
i recently know marco betray other server who trying to help him before. i cant recall the name of that server.."

What i Mean is that allegations
Yes I got somefiles from marco , but i don't know what you guys talking about .
My server is hero II right now
of course you don't know what are you talking about. because you're damn. a scum. a nonsense creature alive.

yes, your server is hero II trying HARD to applied hero III skills even thou it has bug effect just to get the player attentions HAHA. shield strike bug, Storm assault 100% parry, i know you edit it but still its a worst server ever created HAHA

Dont know how to code. Dont know how to make tools, Dont know how to fix website. Dont have real job, Dont have good lifestyle. you just depend people behind you. your wallet depends on your madshit.

it's hurt right? accept it coz its true. you're the worst Indonesian ever created by your parents HAHA.

i wonder when your parents making love. they are so stress and drunk in gasoline. and then the result is you.
Old   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
of course you don't know what are you talking about. because you're damn. a scum. a nonsense creature alive.

yes, your server is hero II trying HARD to applied hero III skills even thou it has bug effect just to get the player attentions HAHA. shield strike bug, Storm assault 100% parry, i know you edit it but still its a worst server ever created HAHA

Dont know how to code. Dont know how to make tools, Dont know how to fix website. Dont have real job, Dont have good lifestyle. you just depend people behind you. your wallet depends on your madshit.

it's hurt right? accept it coz its true. you're the worst Indonesian ever created by your parents HAHA.

i wonder when your parents making love. they are so stress and drunk in gasoline. and then the result is you.
Not that im defending him but i see that atleast he did something else different then all the other servers to be honest ive seen more edits on hes server then ive seen in any other copy paste server. So atleast give him credit for dooing that and not just gooing into any server out there client folder copy pasting every single line and then renaming them to a new server name.

Stop hating so much its not like he asked you personaly to play or give him money.

You people rage on "Developers" here to bring new stuff to servers when they do and you dont like you come back like a little fu..... troll and start bitching about it.
IT DOSE NOT MATTER HOW HE GOT IT HE GOT IT.

How many servers out there can say that they paid for content to be done / obtained for their server ? Take out the hand off your pants and start counting.

And yes he trolled me and any other guy in this thread probably but that dosen't mean you have to do the same hes hated by most here pff guess what everyone hates someone arround here for what others bring up. Hes copy pasted something or scammed someone pff yeah i would actualy give him a medal for that hes got in line with everyone arround here.

Talking about something failing on a server ? Owh come on dont even get started why did you leave all the other servers and did try hes server if those didn't fail ? Even irohan saw that they fu..... up and they are making big changes to the game atm.
Old   #204

Quote:
Wow , thanks for playing
Use wizard or warlock to beat giant . templar and dhan can beat giant too .
Giant always useless since official rohan .
So we make him different this time .
If you feel they are so OP , try use them and feel how hard to play it .
Here on our server , every race has it's own weakness , so when you have reach fully geared . you will still has fear to go out of savezone alone .
I think it should be more about class being able to beat any class equally. I personally have played all the classes XD. Warlocks can beat giant but the problem is giant can just use regular disables on warlock and then simply use totem which removes any debuffs. (also spamable). Dhan without silence is useless therefore giant can just camp totem. On top of that they have 100% stun resistance (besides rush and giant stun) 100% of the time.

You said warlock/wiz/dhan/temp but really the first three are useless and temp is the only one that can win and thats with massive debuff ._.

I also played templar.
Old   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Not that im defending him but i see that atleast he did something else different then all the other servers to be honest ive seen more edits on hes server then ive seen in any other copy paste server. So atleast give him credit for dooing that and not just gooing into any server out there client folder copy pasting every single line and then renaming them to a new server name.

Stop hating so much its not like he asked you personaly to play or give him money.

You people rage on "Developers" here to bring new stuff to servers when they do and you dont like you come back like a little fu..... troll and start bitching about it.
IT DOSE NOT MATTER HOW HE GOT IT HE GOT IT.

How many servers out there can say that they paid for content to be done / obtained for their server ? Take out the hand off your pants and start counting.

And yes he trolled me and any other guy in this thread probably but that dosen't mean you have to do the same hes hated by most here pff guess what everyone hates someone arround here for what others bring up. Hes copy pasted something or scammed someone pff yeah i would actualy give him a medal for that hes got in line with everyone arround here.

Talking about something failing on a server ? Owh come on dont even get started why did you leave all the other servers and did try hes server if those didn't fail ? Even irohan saw that they fu..... up and they are making big changes to the game atm.
im not a developer, or like anyone else here. im just a player who willing to donate if the server management is equal.
i can spend 100-400usd per month for donation and i dont care about the money. i just want to be the top player while im seating in the office. but when newly created character they can easily surpass me instantly. with questionable damage, what do you call that?. then recently someone give me a screenshot from their conversation, he give imbalance items because he pay for marco bills. other side is he's staff playing also with overpowered items. 80% of filipino's has a trauma from him that's what they switch to other server like me. and then ammad use that opportunity to promote his server . you cant blame me for that. every pinoy's know his story.

marco only depends from international player. because of being eloquent. he can easily fool international player using simple
trickster.

he use your tools. and he told everyone that the tools came for him. "self proclaim"

i dont think if im also your player also a donator. i played, XOR,BWG, Genesis, Renaissance, i forgot the others but when they close i cant blame them because that management is equal and for me its acceptable. not like marco server Zenon.

i dont force you to believe or not. we all know the truth. and the truth shall prevail. just ask random pinoy player's who played from his server and you'll notice what iv'e speak here is efficient.
Old   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
I guess Gateway.exe & Rohanhook.exe is also yours.
Cause someone shared them with me some time ago and Marco is selling the Fixed Version of them.
and u sold Dreto's tool too and acting now u are angel xD

Notice : i don't protect Mad Dog server but he make somethings really good and this server up from 9months or so
i know it's pure pay2win and i paid already there 85$ wiped too many indo then banned xD

Notice : stop trashtalk each other if u don't like the server and saying pay2win then just don't join it

This guy worked hard for his server

Goodluck MAN
Old   #207

Don't Listen to Matabibi , he is Asakora's clone
Asakora and Marco has personal problem
They are Always fight .

And the shield strike bug that can 1 hit on every boss already fixed long ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrosa View Post
I think it should be more about class being able to beat any class equally. I personally have played all the classes XD. Warlocks can beat giant but the problem is giant can just use regular disables on warlock and then simply use totem which removes any debuffs. (also spamable). Dhan without silence is useless therefore giant can just camp totem. On top of that they have 100% stun resistance (besides rush and giant stun) 100% of the time.

You said warlock/wiz/dhan/temp but really the first three are useless and temp is the only one that can win and thats with massive debuff ._.

I also played templar.
Try play as giant sir , you will find it's very hard .
Old   #208

Every class in this server has venom Didn't know until this server that every class must have the same skills as other This server is bulls**t
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Every class in this server has venom Didn't know until this server that every class must have the same skills as other This server is bulls**t
We Must add invenom to all race if we need , to fight templar too OP races
Other element wont work for templar
Many templar user must be get angry .
Old   #210

Quote:
We Must add invenom to all race if we need , to fight templar too OP races
Other element wont work for templar
Many templar user must be get angry .
I don't even...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.