Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
This doesn't make any Sense.
You are right, my Server is Offline because I don't own a Server right now.
Currently working on new Stuff.
That's nice to see how you thread a Player on your Server.
Even if we got some Problems, you should be fair to everyone who's playing on your Server and Respect a Feedback, even its Positive or Negative.
So you can learn and do stuff better.

But Yeah, keep treat me for my Mistakes i did on my last Servers i had and don't act like a Man (not sure if you are an Adult or just a 12-Year-old Kid)
You are not a player .
It clearly mentioned below your anime photos " Looking for a job as developer on rohan "
Hiring you will just bring someone to catastrophic failure
Because your server is fail , reboot many time and now you never open again .

I always listen to my player , but from you i rather die than listen to your feedback .
We already give you portal to mock duck on newbie beginner box .
Newbie can hunt there freely . But yes people RPK everywhere .
If you don't want get RPK , stop crying and play another game .

Old   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
I Tried your server too , but cannot login
is it under maintenance ?
Btw our server is online now .
Maintenance Complete
He's providing feedback about your server and all you can do is insult him. Not listening to feedback is why your server is in such a state in the first place... no wait, that's down to your complete and utter lack of ability as a dev.

You constantly like to insult other members over the fact that you have a server up and they don't. This is irrelevant. There are many of us who could open a server any time but we don't want to out of our own choice. Your server is so appalling, it might as well not exist. Therefore I concur that, as I previously said, you having a server up is totally irrelevant in any of your arguments.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #183

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
You are not a player .
We already give you portal to mock duck on newbie beginner box .
Newbie can hunt there freely . But yes people RPK everywhere .
Of course, I'm a Player on your Server, I just play there if I got some Time and kill some Indo People with the same Items as me.
I just don't play 24/7 there and I won't tell you my Name cause you will instant Ban my Account then :P
Old   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
He's providing feedback about your server and all you can do is insult him. Not listening to feedback is why your server is in such a state in the first place... no wait, that's down to your complete and utter lack of ability as a dev.

You constantly like to insult other members over the fact that you have a server up and they don't. This is irrelevant. There are many of us who could open a server any time but we don't want to out of our own choice. Your server is so appalling, it might as well not exist. Therefore I concur that, as I previously said, you having a server up is totally irrelevant in any of your arguments.
He is not a player
I will rather die that listen to his feedback .
I will never follow his failure steps
I will never hire him too

A Dekan just hit me 244,000 Dffs without Mareas.
A Scout hit me AA Selfbuffed 50,000 + 35,000 Ice.
A Dhan gave me 2x 65,000 DPP.
Giants Critting me 35,000 + 35,000 Ice.
How can i just created player compare himself to other player that alreaedy play 1 year before him .
Try login to official rohan , when you get level 30+ then go to warzone . you gonna get hit 200k by other player .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg player.jpg (72.0 KB, 8 views)

Old   #185

Well IDK about you guys feedback , the player is pm me on game . there is no player left on this forum . i just put comment here so you guys know my server still online .
The people left on this forum is server dev , server owner , server GM , or some newbie dev try to fix the senzuko files
Old   #186

Quote:
Well IDK about you guys feedback , the player is pm me on game . there is no player left on this forum . i just put comment here so you guys know my server still online .
The people left on this forum is server dev , server owner , server GM , or some newbie dev try to fix the senzuko files
I play your server, and it is less about character doing too much dmg but the biggest problem is that some character mechanics (skills) that you gave them make it where in a 1vs1 fight no one can win against them.

An example savage can beat any character whih base dmg is normal hits.
(Guardians/Dhans/Defenders/Scout/Rangers/) simply because they have a skil that disables normal attack for 50 seconds. On top of that you gave that skill a 20 second cd. Meaning that even if i tank that savage for 50 second he can just recast the skill again.

Moreover, they have zerkers 110 hero skill which makes it where every critical hit they stun for 6 seconds. Also noting that you gave them invenom.

How do you beat that? You can't

Another example would be dhan
You gave their silence 40 second duration & 10 second cd. Even if i tank that dhan for 40 seconds he can just keep spamming silence
Dmg based off skill dmg characters are useless.

I understand you were thinking in terms of fast pvp but if that is the cast. Silence should have a 10 second cd and 10 second durations. At the very less each class would have a chance to win in a 1vs1.
Old   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrosa View Post
I play your server, and it is less about character doing too much dmg but the biggest problem is that some character mechanics (skills) that you gave them make it where in a 1vs1 fight no one can win against them.

An example savage can beat any character whih base dmg is normal hits.
(Guardians/Dhans/Defenders/Scout/Rangers/) simply because they have a skil that disables normal attack for 50 seconds. On top of that you gave that skill a 20 second cd. Meaning that even if i tank that savage for 50 second he can just recast the skill again.

Moreover, they have zerkers 110 hero skill which makes it where every critical hit they stun for 6 seconds. Also noting that you gave them invenom.

How do you beat that? You can't

Another example would be dhan
You gave their silence 40 second duration & 10 second cd. Even if i tank that dhan for 40 seconds he can just keep spamming silence
Dmg based off skill dmg characters are useless.

I understand you were thinking in terms of fast pvp but if that is the cast. Silence should have a 10 second cd and 10 second durations. At the very less each class would have a chance to win in a 1vs1.
Wow , thanks for playing
Use wizard or warlock to beat giant . templar and dhan can beat giant too .
Giant always useless since official rohan .
So we make him different this time .
If you feel they are so OP , try use them and feel how hard to play it .
Here on our server , every race has it's own weakness , so when you have reach fully geared . you will still has fear to go out of savezone alone .
Old   #188

Quote:
Wow , thanks for playing
Use wizard or warlock to beat giant . templar and dhan can beat giant too .
Giant always useless since official rohan .
So we make him different this time .
If you feel they are so OP , try use them and feel how hard to play it .
Here on our server , every race has it's own weakness , so when you have reach fully geared . you will still has fear to go out of savezone alone .
Having a race so overpowered with only a single race that has a chance to counter is idiotic and NOT balanced in ANY way.
Old   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Having a race so overpowered with only a single race that has a chance to counter is idiotic and NOT balanced in ANY way.
Don't comment if you never play .
What race you think OP ?
Try to play it first .
Old   #190

Quote:
What race you think OP ?
Try to play it first .
Why would I need to play it when everyone who has commented on this train wreck of a server have all said the same thing?
Old   #191

Quote:
how about you? you did not trying to fix senzuko files?oh i forget, you dont know how to fix the senzuko files. you need someone to fix it for you.
what do you called that? nonsense dev or wannabedev?

Quote:
What race you think OP ?
Try to play it first .
i already tried your server. everything is nonsense, the essence of gathering hall destroy. spoon feeding the player thats make your server so boring.
everything is IMBALANCE, because you dont have brain to balance every classes. by switching skills without proper knowledge do you think it will help to balance the classes? no its not. it look like a jerk, nonsense, trash just like your lifestyle.
Old   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
how about you? you did not trying to fix senzuko files?oh i forget, you dont know how to fix the senzuko files. you need someone to fix it for you.
what do you called that? nonsense dev or wannabedev?

i already tried your server. everything is nonsense, the essence of gathering hall destroy. spoon feeding the player thats make your server so boring.
everything is IMBALANCE, because you dont have brain to balance every classes. by switching skills without proper knowledge do you think it will help to balance the classes? no its not. it look like a jerk, nonsense, trash just like your lifestyle.
We all know, he got his Fixes & Tools from Marco.
All he is doing is begging others for Tools & Files or Fixes.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #193

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
We all know, he got his Fixes & Tools from Marco.
All he is doing is begging others for Tools & Files or Fixes.
HAHA. yup i already know it. but according to the pinoy players, marco has a ghost developer. he depends everything to that dev. i dont know if its true.
the only true that i know, marco develop many server before to leech money from other people, and make it as business server, then down.
most people notice that he had player-gm just to detroy the heavy donators from his server to donate again. so many secret agenda from him. instant items if your best playing from his server, borrow money from player just to pay his bills in internet just like that. those screenshot with conversation from him already spread in pinoy gaming industries, just to feed his fallacy.

i recently know marco betray other server who trying to help him before. i cant recall the name of that server..
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
HAHA. yup i already know it. but according to the pinoy players, marco has a ghost developer. he depends everything to that dev. i dont know if its true.
the only true that i know, marco develop many server before to leech money from other people, and make it as business server, then down.
most people notice that he had player-gm just to detroy the heavy donators from his server to donate again. so many secret agenda from him. instant items if your best playing from his server, borrow money from player just to pay his bills in internet just like that. those screenshot with conversation from him already spread in pinoy gaming industries, just to feed his fallacy.

i recently know marco betray other server who trying to help him before. i cant recall the name of that server..
Marco is my friend , i believe him .
Your Allegations only has no proof .
Old   #195

Quote:
Marco my friend , i believe him .
Allegations only no proof
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Just one of more Messages
Want more ?