Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
i donated 80$ in his server and left for 2 weeks when i logged in again i found no ITEMS Notice : none knows my info
he have Guild with Members join TSB LOL
that's my **** point, im a donator for fun, i dont care how much i donate. i have real job in bank as manager assistant. i Dont want to make a server waste of time. i just want to play but when i found out the illegal gm/player on his server i quit.



matabibi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
This is really new monster on my server , i copied from RBF client files .
Very Easy . gogogogogo
I never play as player , i am only online for events .
We Don't entertain hacking , scamming and midman issues
If you really donate 80$ so many thanks
Donate didn't made you special on my server
no special items , no special attention .
If you get hacked not our problem .
Our Database was never leaked .
u aren't normal player sure ?
why ur test char in normal guild ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
that's my damn point, im a donator for fun, i dont care how much i donate. i have real job in bank as manager assistant. i Dont want to make a server waste of time. i just want to play but when i found out the illegal gm/player on his server i quit.
excatly gm scamming his server LOL


anoofy is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
This is really new monster on my server , i copied from RBF client files .
Very Easy . gogogogogo
I never play as player , i am only online for events .
We Don't entertain hacking , scamming and midman issues
If you really donate 80$ so many thanks
Donate didn't made you special on my server
no special items , no special attention .
If you get hacked not our problem .
Our Database was never leaked .
uphold what you said, your karma is waiting for you.
bullying someone here but in reality you need their files,
in facebook you always down to earth and self pity bla bla bla
matabibi is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
uphold what you said, your karma is waiting for you.
bullying someone here but in reality you need their files,
in facebook you always down to earth and self pity bla bla bla
I never bully someone , i just fight back .


ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
this new monster already release on revolution rohan. you just copy their client. with new boss and new maps. HAHAHA
He's just a fail indo thief with no dev skills and the worst server ever opened that no-one wants to play
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
He's just a fail indo thief with no dev skills and the worst server ever opened that no-one wants to play

i can use any character on server as i want since its only on local server , i just use the rohangame and rohanuser from main server . So i don't need to make a new character , if you want your character to be the testing character on local server too you can but i need character with level 7 skill you it don't waste my times .
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post

i can use any character on server as i want since its only on local server , i just use the rohangame and rohanuser from main server . So i don't need to make a new character , if you want your character to be the testing character on local server too you can but i need character with level 7 skill you it don't waste my times .
i swear i didn't understand what u just said right now
level 7 skill you it / waste my times/ local server too you
but only at last make me laugh
anoofy is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
He's just a fail indo thief with no dev skills and the worst server ever opened that no-one wants to play
Absolutely.. see his server so trash. need someone to fix his script. he cant do it by here self. introduction is donation. cool right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post

i can use any character on server as i want since its only on local server , i just use the rohangame and rohanuser from main server . So i don't need to make a new character , if you want your character to be the testing character on local server too you can but i need character with level 7 skill you it don't waste my times .
push! go uphold you self. do you think someone believe you here? mr. self-pity . find real job. dont depend on your trash server. your server cannot survive it without donation trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
i swear i didn't understand what u just said right now
level 7 skill you it / waste my times/ local server too you
but only at last make me laugh
its usual, he really don't know everything making a server.. he want instant cash that's all. to save his wallet.
matabibi is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
Absolutely.. see his server so trash. need someone to fix his script. he cant do it by here self. introduction is donation. cool right



push! go uphold you self. do you think someone believe you here? mr. self-pity . find real job. dont depend on your trash server. your server cannot survive it without donation trust me.



its usual, he really don't know everything making a server.. he want instant cash that's all. to save his wallet.
i want just to get answer for 2 questions
1st why people kills each other in his server with out reason
2nd why changing f*cking skill tree ?
anoofy is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
It's so funny that ammadpurba used to troll devs on this forum, then he opens this server and proves us all right about him
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
It's so funny that ammadpurba used to troll devs on this forum, then he opens this server and proves us all right about him
Here Next Updates Magic door
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
i want just to get answer for 2 questions
1st why people kills each other in his server with out reason
2nd why changing f*cking skill tree ?
maybe 2 reasons.
1. they just online for killing or war. after killing or war logout. then poor ammadpurba took a screenshot then post in facebook. so that people will see that his trash server is great. really nonsense right?
2. he post an event which is nonsense also. just to gather multi client user to join the freaking event. and then took a screenshot then post.

i think he should rename his server from maddog to eventdog business gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Here Next Updates Magic door
Is that what you call UPDATE? just a magic door teleport to old map which is theme park? really naive

Get real job! avoid leeching money to your fellow countrymen!
matabibi is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
maybe 2 reasons.
1. they just online for killing or war. after killing or war logout. then poor ammadpurba took a screenshot then post in facebook. so that people will see that his trash server is great. really nonsense right?
2. he post an event which is nonsense also. just to gather multi client user to join the freaking event. and then took a screenshot then post.

i think he should rename his server from maddog to eventdog business gaming.



Is that what you call UPDATE? just a magic door teleport to old map which is theme park? really naive

Get real job! avoid leeching money to your fellow countrymen!
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
It's so funny that ammadpurba used to troll devs on this forum, then he opens this server and proves us all right about him
exactly.
matabibi is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Ok , It Almost Ready .
We Still Working to add magic box on Juba every 30 Minutes Respawn


ammadpurba is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.