Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Newbie within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi guys!

I want to ask for you help. I want to learn how to bypass GG. Not really Game Guard but something that is similar with it. It is called Game Shield. I know it is a really newbie question. I also tried searching for some tutorials etc but still no success. I also found a rohanclient that is uploaded here and can bypass GG but unfortunately the server I'm playing with autoupdates the rohanclient everytime I run the launcher. I also read something about Soriens. I still can't understand what is it. Sorry if I'm such a newbie. Don't mock me, teach me. Thank you!

Old 08/16/2016, 01:19   #2

Is that oziel's avatar in back ground? xD
TBH, every pserver that's up now is being held by smart enough people to protect themselves from people like u, so no sorien will help u here.
Old 08/16/2016, 08:32   #3

It's easy to get cheat. You just identify the. dll responsible for antihack after find and eliminate it from the rohanclient.exe.

Lmao - is every question
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 15:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
It's easy to get cheat. You just identify the. dll responsible for antihack after find and eliminate it from the rohanclient.exe.

Lmao - is every question
It's easy for u, but not for someone who has 0 knowledge about how those systems work.
Old 08/16/2016, 20:21   #5

Just excuses.
Currently the internet has several video lessons that can help. It's just seeking knowledge. And not just ask all chewed up like 90% of the people here do!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 02:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Is that oziel's avatar in back ground? xD
TBH, every pserver that's up now is being held by smart enough people to protect themselves from people like u, so no sorien will help u here.
No it is not oziel's avatar. Actually there is someone here that posted an image playing the same server that I'm playing right now and he's currently using Sorien. He can see the current and max hp/mp of the character.

Sorry again if I'm a newbie. I don't know where to start the search. Haha. I think I know what does Sorien do; in every Sorien there are some commands that were enable like /cammode, /gmspeed x, /setframe x, /sbm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Just excuses.
Currently the internet has several video lessons that can help. It's just seeking knowledge. And not just ask all chewed up like 90% of the people here do!
Could you tell me at least what to search first? Haha. The only thing I can do to Rohan right now is to forge something that is from several weapons. Yeah just using cheat engine. Because that is the only hack that has a clear tutorial here (or maybe I just can't find the others). I know you won't believe me when I say that I'm just a leecher that asks for everything. I can learn, I just really don't know where to start.

Edited: Hey Oziel! I saw your Sorien [Rohanclient(Sorien) Version: 1.0.5.1] But the link is already expired. I think that is the latest Sorien that is posted here in the forums.
Old 08/17/2016, 15:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
No it is not oziel's avatar. Actually there is someone here that posted an image playing the same server that I'm playing right now and he's currently using Sorien. He can see the current and max hp/mp of the character.

Sorry again if I'm a newbie. I don't know where to start the search. Haha. I think I know what does Sorien do; in every Sorien there are some commands that were enable like /cammode, /gmspeed x, /setframe x, /sbm.

Could you tell me at least what to search first? Haha. The only thing I can do to Rohan right now is to forge something that is from several weapons. Yeah just using cheat engine. Because that is the only hack that has a clear tutorial here (or maybe I just can't find the others). I know you won't believe me when I say that I'm just a leecher that asks for everything. I can learn, I just really don't know where to start.

Edited: Hey Oziel! I saw your Sorien [Rohanclient(Sorien) Version: 1.0.5.1] But the link is already expired. I think that is the latest Sorien that is posted here in the forums.
Here's the problem. You are trying to get these guys to teach you reverse engineering in a forum thread. I'm afraid that won't happen.

To do that you need a very good idea how a windows executable interact with dlls, x86 assembler coding experience and know how to patch that executable using raw machine code. That is not something that can never be taught in an online forum. These are the things you pick up after a couple years of university level courses, a lot of experimentation and stepping thru that that executable file in a debugger. You had better understand how to adjust stack pointers when bouncing out to and returning from a subroutine. Not all computer languages do it the same way in their object code. And optimization can juggle that object code around even more. Expect to have a lot of dead rohanclient.exe files lying around after you screw up patching out the gameguard calls.
Thanks
1 User