Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chaos Rohan | 110 Server | Dedicated 24/7 | Low Rates

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Actually all u wrote up there is what u were 'about to implement' but suprisingly server went down before it happend, so yea, nothing new. I suppose the anti-chet system is the same so we won't have to wait to see people on speedhack or with duped items (AGAIN)
*** thanks that you know so much about our stuff we did.
Its kinda pathetic that you go on this thread and start hating b4 it even opend and you tested it.

You know what people say? You learn from your mistake. So we would appreciate a hate free thread and let you guys surprise and you can write down your opinion later when you actually tested it out (;

But don't worry there are like 3-5 other server you can join if you hate our server so much so there is no need to hate right? (:

Old   #17

Actually rohan is no longer for me, srsly 8 years playin in the same game which is tbh nothing more but p2w. Everyone tried but noone succed to reach that point where normal player can beat a donator (with the same IQ and game knowledge) cuz it's just impossible. I did play on the server u made before, and i was one of best defenders there until u came with that insane bossdrops patch after which templars were unable to get killed in 1 v 1 by someone else than a templar.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not a hater, i just give out my opinion about ur server. You'll have players for sure, but the more servers are up (like 6 atm?) the less people u'll get playin'.

This game bored me in point where xor fell down, i realized then how i wasted 1 year by chasing someone who used duped items (i didn't evn realized then that it's possible, like 99% of server population).

Old   #18

Seems like I missunderstood you before, i'm sorry for me it sounded like hate (:

Anyways I've good news for you we put a lot of effort and thoughts in renew the accessories so it balanced it out by how hard you can obtain drops and that guilds can challenge the top guild which controlls bosses. (Boss drops will still be the best in our server to obtain since they are the hardest to obtain) But it shouldn't be possible to snowball as topguild if the others play smart, so its more about teamwork and leading a guild.
Old   #19

Open chaos rohan and make this game great again.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxto View Post
i am galakto and apec likes pigs
really -_- like really cristi?
Old   #21

pigs like pigs
Old   #22

Is this the same Chaos?
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumGaming View Post
Is this the same Chaos?
An upgraded Version we working on a lot new stuff, harder exping more balance and so on (:
Old   #24

For me, this will end exactly how last one ended it was up for some time took some $ and goes down the formula is simple
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
For me, this will end exactly how last one ended it was up for some time took some $ and goes down the formula is simple
Like every private selver so far I dont see the point in this post.

Anyway looking forward to play in this one, had one of the best pvps in the previous version of Chaos. I hope some worthy oponent joins and makes this one even more fun!
Old   #26

WHENNNNNNNNNNN ???
Old   #27

Well you guys will see me again
Old   #28

We started to test our ingame stuff and ect.
While meantime to that we work on the forum and after that we should be finish (:
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Like every private selver so far I dont see the point in this post.

Anyway looking forward to play in this one, had one of the best pvps in the previous version of Chaos. I hope some worthy oponent joins and makes this one even more fun!
Its cookie cutter thats the point, and some servers lasts way longer that these series here which are exactly cookie cutters they just arrive to disrupt others and since people get bored easily they join and add money "cuz its new and we got bored from old shiet" you want to waste your time and money over and over go for it none will stop you but dont think its "new" "differnet' "better" or w.e you like to call it
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30

I've good news guys! We decided a Release date for the server!
Hope I'll see lot of you guys joining (:

Release Date; Next Saturday 20.8.2016

Tags
chaos, privateserver, rohan