Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how do I connect to the database vps like connecting web to game rohan

Discussion on how do I connect to the database vps like connecting web to game rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how do I connect to the database vps like connecting web to game rohan

Help
Old 07/25/2016, 22:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Answer is in your PM

Thanks
1 User

Tags
dr.dr.sheldonleecooper

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DataBase not connecting
07/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Heya everyone, I just moved overs PC's, (AGAIN Q.Q), this is was supposed to be dedicated to Co2, so I got the hellmouth sorce, seemed stable and I used it on my last PC, only probleme is I get a error message on the Hellmouth.exe saying it can't connect to the MySQL server, everything is correct on the settings file so I'm not very sure on why, and yes the DB is running ETC.
v16/v17 "Connecting. Please wait."/"Cannot connect to the game. [...]"
07/11/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies
Hallo zusammen, habe ein Problem mit den v16/v17 Files. Wenn ich selber auf meinen Server möchte, komme ich bis zur Charakterauswahl, dort wähle ich den Charakter und klicke auf "OK", danach steht dort die ganze Zeit "Connecting. Please wait." und nichts passiert. Also dachte ich, dass mein Bruder mal versuchen könnte auf den Server zu kommen, also hab ich in der Neuz.exe die IP und den Port (auf 15400) geändert. Mein Bruder kommt bis zum Serverauswahlfenster, wählt er dort einen...
Proxy problem Connecting Rohan PH. Help plz
05/02/2009 - Rohan - 0 Replies
I have been playing Rohan Philippines since its CBT. I have been using free proxy for logging in the game. I am actually a filipino but in another country atm. But started having an error since 2 weeks. I open the loader, type in my id and password , choose my server. But when it's loading the character page, it gives me *Gate Server Connect Failed 3901* error and i cant open the characters screen. I have been using transparent proxies, hard to find a free anonymous proxy.. Could it be...